Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Tyrone and Fiz split up next week

casio4 wrote: »
    Tyrone and Fiz split up next week

Wowsers. Really not a surprise.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

They replace a Summer who looks young for her age with the demeanour and maturity of an older child with an older looking one who they dress up in kiddie dungarees and have her behave and speak like a 10yr old...wtf?!
    Sorry guys but I like new Todd...more than silly Billy and dopey Paul.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭threetrees

I'm a wagon but Billy's holy ecclesiastical mask with the crosses on it. I honestly laughed so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Ann22 wrote: »
    They replace a Summer who looks young for her age with the demeanour and maturity of an older child with an older looking one who they dress up in kiddie dungarees and have her behave and speak like a 10yr old...wtf?!
    Sorry guys but I like new Todd...more than silly Billy and dopey Paul.

Anyone else think that Paul always looks like he has his face pushed up against a window,,,,,,,,,,,:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,895 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

What was the point of Nina's protest?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Anyone else think that Paul always looks like he has his face pushed up against a window,,,,,,,,,,,:P
    He looks like an ex-boxer and not a very good one.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    What was the point of Nina's protest?

To get Sebs attention..

I think she can be quiet annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

I wish Paul had told Billy that Todd had told him to pretend he had moved on! Billy is an idiot. So annoying Todd's scheming worked!

I said before why have Seb and Nina not become friends or a couple sooner?
    Surely as the only goths in Weatherfield they would have gravitated toward each other before now.

• Advertisement

I said before why have Seb and Nina not become friends or a couple sooner?
    Surely as the only goths in Weatherfield they would have gravitated toward each other before now.

Is Seb a goth?

Is Seb a goth?
    Well he was when he arrived on the street. Sort of a plain-clothes goth now :pac:

Toyah has been pining for a baby..I can't understand the enthusiasm for a young one is a

a.......?

Toyah has been pining for a baby..I can't understand the enthusiasm for a young one who's practically an adult. She's closer to Imran's age than Toyah is.
    Methinks Billy has stirrings in his loins for Todd but his holy brain is trying to convince him he loves the simple minded Paul.
    Michael is so jittery...is he on speed? His whole body is moving constantly from his eyeballs to his toes. I think I burn calories looking at him.

a.......?

I have no idea what happened there!

Toyah has been pining for a baby..I can't understand the enthusiasm for a young one who's practically an adult. She's closer to Imran's age than Toyah is.
    Methinks Billy has stirrings in his loins for Todd but his holy brain is trying to convince him he loves the simple minded Paul.
    Michael is so jittery...is he on speed? His whole body is moving constantly from his eyeballs to his toes. I think I burn calories looking at him.

Probably another shower/towel incident me thinks......Gary wont be best pleased when he gets out..

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Where did Serpico meet Leanne; up the ginnel? Very covert. He might as well wear his helmet with a flashing blue light on top of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,429 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Where did Serpico meet Leanne; up the ginnel? Very covert. He might as well wear his helmet with a flashing blue light on top of it.

I'm hoping he's dodgy!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,746 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Why would anyone want to be with someone who acts like Fiz?
    So little trust.

Gemma does remember she slept with Tyrone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Sparko

At what stage is Nick gonna say, erm this is my apartment, get out Leanne.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 lisgoold

please get of rid of Fizzzzz , please

Gemma does remember she slept with Tyrone
    Was Gemma with Chez when she and Ty hooked up?
    Does Chez know about it? He is being very understanding about Ty's indiscretion to Fizz considering Ty slept with his wife.

lisgoold wrote: »
    please get of rid of Fizzzzz , please

No. Let Elina move in and let them become a threesome. Might bring a smile to Fizz’s face.

Can anyone remind me why Gareh is in jail?

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Flowergirl201

No. Let Elina move in and let them become a threesome. Might bring a smile to Fizz’s face.

Can anyone remind me why Gareh is in jail?

Did he take the blame for whacking adam over the head to stop faye going to jail?

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Loving this Line of Duty crossover. Let's meet in broad daylight outside the train station. You know next to Costa. Pablo Escobar's whole sodding family will be in there. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭Alice1

Why is Tyrone leaving? The house belongs to him does it not? Where's Tyrone's Gran these days? Fizz is a dose, no wonder Tyrone fancied Alina or anybody really.

Was Gemma with Chez when she and Ty hooked up?
    Does Chez know about it? He is being very understanding about Ty's indiscretion to Fizz considering Ty slept with his wife.

I think Gemma was single, Fiz was away with demonic Hope

I think Gemma was single, Fiz was away with demonic Hope
    And here, didn't Fizz have an affair with Stape or somebody iirc? Before she gets up on her high horse- an affair is worse than a kiss.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,133 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Lol.. Tyrone loves Alina after knowing her for 5 minutes and sharing just one kiss.

To thine own self be true

Advertisement