Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

If Fizz is trying to give Tyrone a reason to stay she's doing a pretty p1ss-poor job at it, calling him pathetic and saying he's having a breakdown and calling him a lowly middle aged mechanic who noone would fancy, and of course this kind of craic:

-You have feelings for her?
    -No.
    -You're lying, I don't believe you. spit it out. Tell me you like her!
    -Okay, yes
    -WHAAAAA?!

And then she gets indignant when she's accused of trying to get rid of Alina, hours after trying to get rid of her, twice.

And now apparently Alina's actress is getting racist sexist comments and threats over this story, because somehow Tyrone and Fizz are a "fan-favourite classic corrie couple"?

Speaking of abusive comments, gotta love the Gazette's breaking news: EXTRA! EXTRA! Some Guy Says Something Mean On a Forum a Few Weeks Back. I guess it's nice to see a headline not about COVID but still...

• Registered Users Posts: 85,896 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

And here, didn't Fizz have an affair with Stape or somebody iirc? Before she gets up on her high horse- an affair is worse than a kiss.

Did Fiz cheat on Kirk?

I think Stape had an affair with Rosie or fancied her afair

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Did Fiz cheat on Kirk?

Fizz cheated on Kirk WITH Tyrone, iirc.

Then much later Fizz had an affair with Tyrone while he was in a relationship with Ruby's mother, in which he was being abused but was staying in until he could guarantee his parental rights, again if I recall correctly.

So Fizz has been on both sides of this, having been in the Tyrone and the Alina role of infidelity, so she's bitter, spiteful, AND a hypocrite :pac:.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Err ..Fizz get the fcuk out of my house and take his kid with you....
    Err..Leanne get the fcuk out of my flat and take his kid with you....

Dev should start selling balls............:p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Err ..Fizz get the fcuk out of my house and take his kid with you....
    Err..Leanne get the fcuk out of my flat and take his kid with you....

Dev should start selling balls............:p

Ha lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Where is Evelyn supposed to be? I forget.
    Hope's dangerously deranged as it is without this kind of craic going on. Fiz is hard to bear but it would be gutting to have your one across the road and your husband steaming up the front room window with all his drooling.
    Cathy has been despicably spineless, letting Brian take the blame. It isn't really believable that he'd be so self sacrificing.
    See Leanne and Inspector Gadget having a clandestine meeting in full view of everybody. Fck sake.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,892 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Lol.. Tyrone loves Alina after knowing her for 5 minutes and sharing just one kiss.

Typical guy, what he really means is he'd love to visit Alina's Nail Saloon, and for him to be the one doing the Nailing .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Sparko

Ann22 wrote: »
    Where is Evelyn supposed to be? I forget.
    Hope's dangerously deranged as it is without this kind of craic going on. Fiz is hard to bear but it would be gutting to have your one across the road and your husband steaming up the front room window with all his drooling.
    Cathy has been despicably spineless, letting Brian take the blame. It isn't really believable that he'd be so self sacrificing.
    See Leanne and Inspector Gadget having a clandestine meeting in full view of everybody. Fck sake.

Fiz mentioned a few weeks ago that Evelyn was on a scenic rail trip with a friend.

In reality the actress took time off until she was vaccinated and I believe her partner also died recently.

Typical guy, what he really means is he'd love to visit Alina's Nail Saloon, and for him to be the one doing the Nailing .

Bit sexist there....probably just get a facial.............:eek::D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Sparko wrote: »
    Fiz mentioned a few weeks ago that Evelyn was on a scenic rail trip with a friend.

In reality the actress took time off until she was vaccinated and I believe her partner also died recently.
    Any more word on Ken? How are they explaining his absence?

• Advertisement

Gail should tell Leanne pi$s off and get out of her Nicky's flat

Your man hanging out in Lea-- Nick's flat is the absolute image of Private Gomer Pyle out of Full Metal Jacket.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

How come Alina wouldn't go back with Seb because her flatmate and brand new friend had feeling for him out of integrity yet she allows herself to develop feelings for Tyrone. After Fiz welcomed her into their home.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Ann22 wrote: »
    How come Alina wouldn't go back with Seb because her flatmate and brand new friend had feeling for him out of integrity yet she allows herself to develop feelings for Tyrone. After Fiz welcomed her into their home.
    The scriptwriters are really making a mug out of her.

They dont have to....people go missing for weeks then re-appear without reason..

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭tallaghtjoe

Is it Nick's flat though? when he moved out he went to mind Sam in his house. Simon got into the drugs because he had to pay the rent and pay for food while Leanne was grieving. Surely Nick wasn't charging them rent? or was at least still paying the mortgage, he only moved out for a few weeks!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,746 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

So where were the police to protect Leanne?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Why would Harvey turn up at Leannes won't the police go straight there looking for him?

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Absolutely stupid storyline on every level. The meetings up the ginnel and outside a bloody train station. No protection for her. No talk of a safe house. If he's as big as he's supposed to be she'd be getting a new identity. Then as said, instead of running for it Harvey heads for Leanne's. So how does it go now? A Scoobey Doo ending with Harvey going off in a police car... "If it wasn't for your pesky kid I'd have got away with it. "

• Registered Users Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

I'd say Craig will walk right in, tell he's a naughty boy, tell him he's your under arrest and that'll be the end of it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,746 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

The police were so slow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Has Fiz forgotten that Ruby isn't hers???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭Alice1

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    Has Fiz forgotten that Ruby isn't hers???
    she has also forgotten that Tyrone owns the house she is living in.

Nothing mentioned but I think maybe off visiting Norris or upstairs listening to Tracey's tapes :P

I believe the actor is off with sickness, Covid19, hope he recovers

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

Poor old Ty looked so pathetic there , waiting for Alina(?) to profess her love for him, while she barely seemed to hide her disdain for him as far as I can see.

Btw where is Ty's "Nan" in all this?

dixiedan wrote: »
    Poor old Ty looked so pathetic there , waiting for Alina(?) to profess her love for him, while she barely seemed to hide her disdain for him as far as I can see.

Evelyn is missed as is Rita too (does she still live over and work in The Kabin?)

Todd walks into jobs all the time, was Tyrone with Fiz when he slept with Gemma? I’ve forgotten

• Registered Users Posts: 6,037 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

dixiedan wrote: »

Nan/Evylen is on Fizzy side according to her conversion with Ches tonight..

• Registered Users Posts: 35,892 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Tyrone thought he was well in, that ALina would smile like a doughnut, that a sloppy yawn tonsil hug was on the cards. Now he has nothing, but a snuggle with Kevin.

• Advertisement

Simon: "The police vans came out of nowhere, we had to swerve and almost hit the docks, but thankfully we went the other way and obliterated two obnoxious ginger siblings who were shouting in the street". :rolleyes:

Advertisement