Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,379 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

What's a naughty home movie, Seph? :confused:

I get what you're saying Duvet, we're all in this together and the last thing we need to do is destroy ecosystems. We're in enough bother as we are.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Forget I said anything I didnt see it was a home movie :o

Can you explain what a naughty one would be? :confused:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Can you explain what a naughty one would be? :confused:

I can't sorry

*halo appears above head*

In the kitchen, warming some rice pudding. Will put a dollop of strawberry jam on it then. :)

Here's a short poem I like..

To No One By Brendan Kennelly

Her husband passed on the street outside.

She watched, said softly to no one:

‘The things you’d see passin’ the window

When you wouldn’t have a gun.’

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,040 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Rather surreal day, airport totally empty, airspace quite empty, I’m used to having power due to who I fly for, but this is totally different.

Local supermarket has lots of sanitizers, wipes, masks, gloves and toilet paper :)

Bedside, Just saw tonight's figures , depressing, rip ☹️, haven't been reading the news all day, just had it on five minutes and all I wanted to do was turn it off again, I'm turning on father Ted.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,087 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Well that was an interesting few hours at the tech desk. Sourcing where all that video footage was on various hard drives. Most of them haven't been powered up in 10 years.:eek: All good though - so far. Most men in my area are painting fences, chopping hedges and generally being all manly and ****. I'm gearing up to be creative for the first time in over two weeks on family projects. Fook the garden. I'm creating a Famflix channel.:D Found my Wedding Video too.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,828 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Not a poem , read this and thought it hit the nail on the head tbh ..

Some day we'll look back on this moment and it will forever remind us to never take the little things for granted .
    It will remind us to hug with all our hearts , to pause to appreciate holding someone's hand , and to live in the moments that we are surrounded by others .

So true imo..

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Not a poem , read this and thought it hit the nail on the head tbh ..

Some day we'll look back on this moment and it will forever remind us to never take the little things for granted .
    It will remind us to hug with all our hearts , to pause to appreciate holding someone's hand , and to live in the moments that we are surrounded by others .

So true imo..

:(:(

I just want to go to my Mam's house for dinner with the family.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

You can get naughty home movies, too, Seph. Someone told me that, once.

Sardonicat wrote: »
    You can get naughty home movies, too, Seph. Someone told me that, once.

Really ? Wow I had no idea......I wonder what they would be about 🤔🤔

😛

:(:(

I just want to go to my Mam's house for dinner with the family.

Sorry BB :(
    You will get to go and have a family dinner , and hug everyone too , not sure when but we never give up hope , never .

• Registered Users Posts: 11,862 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Just closed down work laptop for the night and going to have a glass of wine and crackers and hummus.

Good thing about being so busy with work is no time to get depressed by news/ social media etc.

Really ? Wow I had no idea......I wonder what they would be about 🀔🀔

😛

I've pondered that question myself, TBH.

I can't shed any light on the subject either.

Sephers I'm like you, I only watch the news for the numbers and change over then,my heart did start beating harder when I heard them tonight but it also made me more determined to keep up sanitizing and isolating as much as possible that's all we can do and it's our duty to do it.

Well,I'm couchside, hoovered and washed all the downstairs floors,gorgeous smell everywhere as added loads of Zoflora to the mix,I'm a great little housekeeper when I put my mind to it 😂.

Sephers I'm like you, I only watch the news for the numbers and change over then,my heart did start beating harder when I heard them tonight but it also made me more determined to keep up sanitizing and isolating as much as possible that's all we can do and it's our duty to do it.

Well,I'm couchside, hoovered and washed all the downstairs floors,gorgeous smell everywhere as added loads of Zoflora to the mix,I'm a great little housekeeper when I put my mind to it ��.

We should have a tea party and watch one all together to see what there about 😇😇😇 seeing as we're all innocent and have no idea what there about 😇

😜

Well,I'm couchside, hoovered and washed all the downstairs floors,gorgeous smell everywhere as added loads of Zoflora to the mix,I'm a great little housekeeper when I put my mind to it 😂.

Fancy donning a hazmat suit and Zoflora -ing my floors? I'll let you play with my fabulous cats.

? I'll let you play with my fabulous cats.

I'll do it!

• Advertisement

We should have a tea party and watch one all together to see what there about 😇😇😇 seeing as we're all innocent and have no idea what there about 😇

😜
    Ohh, that sounds like it could be fun. Or very, very weird and awkward. One of those.

I'll do it!

You're on!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Really ? Wow I had no idea......I wonder what they would be about 🤔😛

They would be about things like you being on the naughty step ... aged 4

G's videos from 2008 - ish ?

Would be mighty embarassing to the now 16 year old you

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,087 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Have I inadvertently started a "Home Movie" discussion????:D

Tonight, mine were innocent as the not so innocent footage is long gone.:D

We should have a tea party and watch one all together to see what there about 😇😇😇 seeing as we're all innocent and have no idea what

😜

Indeed we won't, I don't want you turning out like the rest of them on here.😛

Indeed we won't, I don't want you turning out like the rest of them on here.😛

What are you on about? He's the naughtiest one of us! (Excluding me - obviously )

Indeed we won't, I don't want you turning out like the rest of them on here.��
    What are you on about? He's the naughtiest one of us! (Excluding me - obviously )

*Takes off his halo and polishes it *

😇😇

😏😏

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

People hitting the hay early round these parts.

I'm still up, Grem, I just don't have anything to report!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,592 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Bedside, feeling very low and stressed out.

Started the day in great form, beautiful weather and was working at my desk in my study until 5pm. Then I went for a walk in the park. I needed to go out to do a big grocery shop but shortly after I got back my mood suddenly plummeted and I felt very panicky and then tearful. :(

I feel like I’ve been in such good form through this ****ty covid-19 situation and then all of a sudden I have hit a brick wall and...splat.

Hope you are all safe and well.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement