Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,828 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Trying to shame us! :D

Not a bit , would love a bottle of ice cold Bulmers tbh :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

:D

Change of plan. I'm making Mary Berry's Pecan and ginger syrup pudding with butterscotch sauce instead. The brownies can wait until next weekend.

drooling-sign-smiley-emoticon.gif

I'm on standby for tasting :pac:

Mam of 4 wrote: »

Not something I usually drink but the minute I think of it, I'm sitting outside this really great old pub, with loads of outdoor seating and an amazing view, on a hot summers day!

I don't think I'll take such things for granted ever again!

drooling-sign-smiley-emoticon.gif

I'm on standby for tasting :pac:

I'm gonna make it on Saturday. It's my grans 101st birthday then and I won't get to see her so I'll mark the day with that cake and hopefully I'll be able to celebrate with her another time. You're invited for some Seph! You're all invited! Virtual old lady birthday party.. sounds amazing! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,087 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Mam of 4 wrote: »

A large bottle into a pint glass of ice.:D

• Advertisement

gifted wrote: »
    A Ferrero rochero cake...she made it herself..proud out she is.

Dear God, I would do anything for a slice of that right now,fair play to her,it looks gorgeous.

I never thought I'd say this but work is my saviour at the moment, unbelievably busy and stressful at times but those of us still on site are having a great laugh when we get a free few minutes.Im almost forgetting what's going on at the moment while I'm in there,I'm not even my usual grouchy cow in the morning.

I'm on the wine as are most of my friends, I made gorgeous homemade burgers for dinner and bought Tesco skinny chips which actually taste like McDonald's but nicer. I had it in my head all day that I needed something kind of rubbishy and they hit the spot.

Couchside and happy here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Glad that things are better for you today Aspie. You have had it tough.

thanks TH, yeah tis tough, but we'll get through it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

I'm bored!!! Suppose I'll watch something from Disney

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Mak, what are you into?. My last watch was Altered Carbon, kinda fun once you suspend belief!.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

trying to decide what to watch on the tellybox

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Dose of the effing sads again. Have Ocean's 8 on but can't get in any way excited about it..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Just tea here. Rarely feel like drinking, especially without company. Seems a bad idea when unwell too.
    Just drying my hair in stages. Hairdryer feels a lot heavier!
    Im sandy light blonde now. Luckily I can do it myself so hairdessets closing doesnt affect me. Going to sleep soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Getting the treats ready for our Disney date night have the Minnie Mouse jammies out and all

Can of Guinness, wish me luck eek!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

x2 for Altered Carbon, especially season 1!

Couchside watching The Wire with tea. No home drinking for Dave, I’ve always enjoyed the social aspect to it rather than getting a buzz on :(

• Registered Users Posts: 16,379 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Predictableside, aka couch and beer.

Limited news exposure today so feeling more positive.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

x2 for Altered Carbon, especially season 1!

Couchside watching The Wire with tea. No home drinking for Dave, I’ve always enjoyed the social aspect to it rather than getting a buzz on :(

Started watching that last year & got sidetracked, must get back to it.

Watching The Laundromat at the minute.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside but sephers will be opening a bottle of lager soon, cotton ball mayfield 5 lager.

Deskside but sephers will be openign a bottle of lager soon, cotton ball mayfield 5 lager.

local. had it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Watching Prime Time. Just Miriam presenting tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭thomil

Chairside with the laptop. "Creativity Juice" (Coffee) next to me, and my positivity playlist on the stereo.

Aim is to get at least one full page for my latest blog article finished before turning in!

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,040 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@Grandeeod, have a large one for me, anything of your choice.

Can’t sleep.,

Home :)
    Should be off the next 4 days but will work the next 2 anyway... Will see after that.
    I can't go anywhere or visit anyone, so may as well be at work!
    I realised today, I'm lucky I have to work. I couldn't stand having to stay in the house, work from home??! OMG, couldn't do it, fair play those of Ye that are doing it.

smurfjed wrote: »
    @Grandeeod, have a large one for me, anything of your choice.

Can’t sleep.,

I have already.:D Terrible times. This is a one trick pony gig tonight. I needed it on so many levels.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Bed wasnt working. Skull hurts.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,862 ✭✭✭✭anewme

bubblypop wrote: »
    Home :)
    Should be off the next 4 days but will work the next 2 anyway... Will see after that.
    I can't go anywhere or visit anyone, so may as well be at work!
    I realised today, I'm lucky I have to work. I couldn't stand having to stay in the house, work from home??! OMG, couldn't do it, fair play those of Ye that are doing it.

Because I'm never in, this has made me appreciate my home, as a home, rather than a house I sleep in.

Getting up every morning, the radio stays on while I sit at the table working.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside watching The Tonight show and chatting with my favourite man :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,379 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Autosport wrote: »
    Couchside watching The Tonight show and chatting with my favourite man :)

Is that what he looks like now? :eek:

:pac:

Still deskside...........I won't lie.........the lager is going down well ;)

• Advertisement

Back to watching shows, Ad Vitam currently, french and somewhat dystopian, I may have a trend happening in my watching :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement