Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,108 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Kitchen side making dinner, my coffee beans arrived

[IMG][/img]IMG20200319131208.jpg
    web hosting images free

Thank god it arrived , I'm down to my last few egg cups of the Peru sweet stuff 😮 😃🐱

• Registered Users Posts: 16,672 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

That should keep you going until Monday, Seph. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Warm and relaxed and smelling of lavender. Happy with life!
    Going to look for a new book.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,122 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Today was like the Dept. of Finance in the build up to the budget in my gaff. Around the table meetings to discuss the finances for the next few weeks. Impossible to plan any further. My job in London is under threat if I don't go back, but they aren't even sure there will be a job. All my former work here has practically shut down. Mad stuff altogether. The rainy day fund has been raided and starts with directing funds to food and supplies.

Grandeeod, apply online for social welfare, it will keep the wolf from the door for a while. The government is offering paid positions to help with contact tracing, admin etc. It might be worth a look.

• Advertisement

A lot of tough days ahead for a lot of people. Bad break for you Grandeeod, on top of a whirlwind few months. Glad you're home at least.

Widdershins, I broke into the Clairns Christmas set last night. Bath, mosturiser AND candle, felt very fancy :P Slept like a log after.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,108 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

That should keep you going until Monday, Seph. :p

More like Sunday I'd say if I'm lucky 😜

Lying on my bed watching some wildlife programme, not waiting for fair city to come on 🙄🙄

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

couchside and chilling :)

how is everyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Full of wine
    Only 6k steps might go for a wine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Redneck Reject71

Full of wine
    Only 6k steps might go for a wine

Whats the wine for tonight?I'm having an aged batch of tequila, and not to toot my own horn. But I did good with that recipe,heh.Now if only I can repeat it,heh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭supermouse

couchside and chilling :)

how is everyone?

I purposefully took myself away from the news over the last few days and I have to say, it has helped my mood immensely. I still keep up to date with the figures, but nothing near the extent I was monitoring it.

We have got to keep our sanitation standards up, I wish more people entirely self-isolated but we have to do what we can do. Hopefully, fingers crossed, we can lessen the impact and won't end up at Italy/Spain figures.

And, how are you?

Whats the wine for tonight?I'm having an aged batch of tequila, and not to toot my own horn. But I did good with that recipe,heh.Now if only I can repeat it,heh.

It’s the one I’m currently loving a sav blanc from New Zealand Marlborough region 8.99 but absolutely outstanding

It’s the one I’m currently loving a sav blanc from New Zealand Marlborough region 8.99 but absolutely outstanding

I'll see if I can find it to give it a try. A friend suggested I try a French one called le fea I think. When I did it was so tart my face crumbled,heh.So it's just a tequila night for me,heh.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,081 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

computer lab

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

supermouse wrote: »
    I purposefully took myself away from the news over the last few days and I have to say, it has helped my mood immensely. I still keep up to date with the figures, but nothing near the extent I was monitoring it.

We have got to keep our sanitation standards up, I wish more people entirely self-isolated but we have to do what we can do. Hopefully, fingers crossed, we can lessen the impact and won't end up at Italy/Spain figures.

And, how are you?

good to hear :)

I'm doing ok, trying to keep positive

• Registered Users Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Back in after a few hours out.
    Checking the booze supply and wondering how long I would last if the worst came to the worst. It looks like 4 to 6 weeks worth assuming no guests.
    Safe assumption.

I'll see if I can find it to give it a try. A friend suggested I try a French one called le fea I think. When I did it was so tart my face crumbled,heh.So it's just a tequila night for me,heh.

Got mine in aldi in the wooden box
    Red symbol on label
    Let me know what you think

• Registered Users Posts: 12,122 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Grandeeod, apply online for social welfare, it will keep the wolf from the door for a while. The government is offering paid positions to help with contact tracing, admin etc. It might be worth a look.

Mrs G is on a small means tested disability payment since her stroke so we are looking to get that increased.
    Cali_girl wrote: »
    A lot of tough days ahead for a lot of people. Bad break for you Grandeeod, on top of a whirlwind few months. Glad you're home at least.

Widdershins, I broke into the Clairns Christmas set last night. Bath, mosturiser AND candle, felt very fancy :P Slept like a log after.

Cheers. Tough times indeed. **** break. But that's life. I'm glad to be with my crew here in Ireland. Haven't seen my parents in a week, but at least they are starting to take things seriously re babysitting for my sibling.

Having a beer and then a cottage pie and then some telly.

Drinking wine. Again!
    But reading a book all afternoon, so don't feel too bad about it!
    Back to work 2moro...... No more social distancing or whatever they call it now!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Having a bottle of beer, still on the clock officially Hah!

• Advertisement

Lying on bed still ,watching father Ted, **** watching news !

Back in after a few hours out.
    Checking the booze supply and wondering how long I would last if the worst came to the worst. It looks like 4 to 6 weeks worth assuming no guests.
    Safe assumption.

I'm going to aim for a 6 week supply when I go shopping. It's important to get your priorities right in times like these. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Deskside watching The Rookie.

Eating Chocolate peanuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Went into the office today to get my keyboard, some files and my glasses. Eyes wrecked from laptop. Brought home my mug and my little plant from the office. I don't want to leave it in there to die as I dont know when I will be back. Was sad to see our floor just silent.

Was working till 8. Having a vino now.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭anewme

I'm going to aim for a 6 week supply when I go shopping. It's important to get your priorities right in times like these. :D

Will 42 bottles of wine fit in your boot :pac:

anewme wrote: »

I'll use the driver seat and push the car home if needs be! :P

anewme wrote: »

'Whistles innocently '.I'm saying nothing 😂

Is HB around, hope all is ok with her.

I'll use the driver seat and push the car home if needs be! :P

Could always grab a few pie-bald ponies grazing in the green areas and use them as pack animals,heh.

'Whistles innocently '.I'm saying nothing ��

Is HB around, hope all is ok with her.

For a second there I thought you were honeybear 🍯

😛🐱

Lying on my bed watching first dates and just finished matching socks!

• Advertisement

For a second there I thought you were honeybear ðŸ¯

😛ðŸ±

Lying on my bed watching first dates and just finished matching socks!

I'm recording it,any hot Cork fella on it looking for love?😂

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement