Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Options

Comments

Sorry I can't help you, at the moment I work for a shady employer. I work 60+ hours a week and not paid overtime. Plus I am still on emergency tax with revenue and it's killing me.

Not being nosey but why aren't you getting overtime?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,862 ✭✭✭✭anewme

I worked 90 hours one week and didn't get any overtime

That's what happens when you are on a salary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Redneck Reject71

Because he comes up with one excuse after another, And whatever I get goes to my daughter. I know I am being shafted but on paper there is no way to prove it.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭triona1

Can't quote im a novice 😪 duvet id go with soup.

Sup with seph ,cheery up ive 4 cats well 1 is a tripod i can't post a pic but she's a beauty and she said your not to bad yizerself(she only speaks Dublin).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,856 ✭✭✭gifted

anewme wrote: »

That's what happens when you allow it to happen...tell um to fwck right off with their 90 hour a week......they'd have to dig me out of the person if they done that to me....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,856 ✭✭✭gifted

On the couch by the way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Redneck Reject71

Goodnight mi amigos, may the good Lord bless and keep you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

anewme wrote: »

Salary or not.. 90 hours is MADNESS! No employer should be expecting you to do hours like that. I’m on a salary and the most I would do is 48.. and that’s rare as my manager would want to know why I was doing so much more over time? The only time it goes up beyond the mid 40 is when I travel out to Asia and the flight times over and back are included.

Seph, what has ya blue, bro? Ya OK?

triona1 wrote: »
    Can't quote im a novice 😪 duvet id go with soup.

I love soup but don't have any, I usually get the Avonmore ones.I had one chicken ball lol,curry sauce and a few homemade chips,a few roasted peanuts, a tiny square of dark chocolate that I got free with a coffee today..nothing is hitting the spot but the calories are mounting up.

• Advertisement

I love soup but don't have any, I usually get the Avonmore ones.I had one chicken ball lol,curry sauce and a few homemade chips,a few roasted peanuts, a tiny square of dark chocolate that I got free with a coffee today..nothing is hitting the spot but the calories are mounting up.

That is such an odd mix of eats! :D

Im in a time zone of boards.whats the story with this?

She's allowed out 🙈😊😊😅😅

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭thomil

Interesting combination, that's for sure :D I'm sticking with a simple "I survived Monday" coffee here in my home office.

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,828 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Welcome to The Matrix Triona.

You have encountered The Glitch :)

So tired , yet if I go to bed I won't sleep , annoying .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,795 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Mam of 4 wrote: »

So tired , yet if I go to bed I won't sleep , annoying .

Snap, but I'm in bed. I did put the phone down but still restless, so obviously phone is back in my hand, ffs

That is such an odd mix of eats! :D

And now I've had peanut butter spooned straight from the jar ffs...I kinda know what the issue is,I've a big sharing bag of Keoghs crisps and a pack of purple snacks stashed in a safe place, I don't want to start on them or I wont stop so I'm eating everything else instead..makes no sense I know lol.

Mam,I'm going into absolute comas every night for the last 2 weeks and generally going to bed very early for me and that's after usually falling asleep on the couch as soon as I sit down, its bizarre because I usually wake once or twice during the night, on the plus side I'm feeling great,still not a morning person but getting up no problem..bet I'll jinx myself now by actually writing this down, when I wrote about the alcohol reduction last week I was back on it the following night and went out (only for a couple in fairness)Saturday night and last night .Weird.

And now I've had peanut butter spooned straight from the jar ffs...I kinda know what the issue is,I've a big sharing bag of Keoghs crisps and a pack of purple snacks stashed in a safe place, I don't want to start on them or I wont stop so I'm eating everything else instead..makes no sense I know lol.

I keep hearing about these “sharing” bags of crisps. They don’t exist! They’re ALLLLLL for me!!! Just have one snack and a hand full of delicious tasty Keogh’s crisps!!! Mmmm :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,190 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Mam,I'm going into absolute comas every night for the last 2 weeks and generally going to bed very early for me and that's after usually falling asleep on the couch as soon as I sit down, its bizarre because I usually wake once or twice during the night, on the plus side I'm feeling great,still not a morning person but getting up no problem..bet I'll jinx myself now by actually writing this down, when I wrote about the alcohol reduction last week I was back on it the following night and went out (only for a couple in fairness)Saturday night and last night .Weird.

What's this 'sharing' bag you speak of?
    Is it one of those makey up things such as 'leftover' wine??

Bedside with some cookies and white chocolate ice cream

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Any room in the inn?

welcome along :)

I'm bedside, got a few days off (unexpectantly) so thinking what I'm gonna do

Mam! You found me xx
    Ill read back duvet has gossx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Knock knock
    :D

Me phone is in a jock

Beside. Watching Chicago PD and reading about an exam I’m looking at doing.. another one.. because I have nothing better to do with my time :D I should be asleep.. or at least trying to sleep..

• Registered Users Posts: 21,828 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Mam! You found me xx
    Ill read back duvet has gossx

Never knew you were lost ... ?

Banned ??

• Registered Users Posts: 10,040 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Good Morning all and greetings from BASEL SWITZERLAND, originally came here for 15 hours but now on day 5 :):)

But all good things come to an end, departing today at midday for a 5 hour jaunt south.

Hope you all have an awesome day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

I'm going to take a sebaticle today, feeling rough, chesty and clogged up, probably a bit of a cold.
    But my appetite is fine, breakfast ate.
    Unlike me though, I'm going back to bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Nice to see some new faces around the place :)

Kitchenside

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭4Ad

Im off carbs for the last 33 hours..
    I dreamt of toast and porridge all night, I am awake since 6.30 am thinking of toast and porridge.
    I am on boards typing about toast and porridge.
    I am going through carb withdrawls...
    I am due to do this carb depletion for 3 days, I think 2 days will do..before I lose my mind !!

Good morning all' enjoy the toast !!

Kids fed & washed & one deposited at playschool.
    Now I'm sitting in a car park watching clothes getting dried in tumble driers.
    The glamour!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Carbs are my best friend and holy saviour.
    You would not believe the difference in me since I started the high carbohydrates diet 2 weeks ago.I looked like the wreck of the Hesperis, now I look 20. Honestly, love those carbs back. You know youre made for each other.

So anyway

Homeside and very happy. My wedding in May looked like it had been bombed to smithereens but we have reunited.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement