Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,077 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Sore head side.
    Shoot me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Smiling Bumbóg at Auto’s pic this morning!
    Doggies walked. Cats fed.
    Brother & his gang have arrived home from abroad. There’ll be smallies everywhere!
    Have a lovely day all!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,806 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Morning all,

It's a breezy but mild-ish 10C

Couchside with coffee, a visit to an old buddy planned today.

Have a nice one folks

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

Getting breakfast for myself and herself, we are going to mass shortly.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Time for brekkie then hitting the road home

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Autosport wrote: »
    Morning all :)

Body thinks it's time to get up for work but alas I'm not working today, think I'll stay in bed for another bit longer :)

🤣🤣 Brilliant pic as always 😸

On the way to my sister's house to help the bil with some gardening .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

smurfjed wrote: »
    What is in an Irish Veggie Kebab? Lettuce and onions?

Mine had 2 delicious pakora, loads of salad and garlic and chilli sauce on a naan bread.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Having another go at painting with gouache, inspired by a James Herbert book, "The magic cottage". Listening to Nicki Minaj "Turn me on" ("You have got my life in the palm of your hands, come and save me now. I know you can.")

• Registered Users Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Amother gym class today. Bit the bullet and stepped on the scales. Have 2.5 stone to lose, ouch.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

anewme wrote: »
    Amother gym class today. Bit the bullet and stepped on the scales. Have 2.5 stone to lose, ouch.

Fair play for getting on the scales so soon after Christmas Day ... I’m in denial!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Is yer 'A' button not working at all? :D

I think that trip to Jamaica might have something to do with it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Alecto

I have the house to myself until Thursday. Livingroom set up with everything I need, laptop, switch, kindle and karaoke microphone of course. Bottle of wine and quality streets next to me. And I may be going commando. It's going to be a good few days :D

Alecto wrote: »
    I have the house to myself until Thursday. Livingroom set up with everything I need, laptop, switch, kindle and karaoke microphone of course. Bottle of wine and quality streets next to me. And I may be going commando. It's going to be a good few days :D

I miss living alone or at least just with my boyfriend. Can't wait to get back to KL. This time next week my plane should be taxing on the runway ready for take off.

Reminded my mum and dad that am leaving next Sunday and it broke my heart a little seeing mum's face. She is still in shock that it has come around so quickly despite me being home for months. She got used to me being around and I think she knows I won't be back until next Christmas.

Dammit. Now my excitement of walking around in the nip again is ruined.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,042 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Yikes, thought that you were home for good, but it's nice to hear that your adventures shall continue.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,386 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Couchside in that relaxed haze where the days of the week become irrelevant.

Hope all you wherers had a good Christmas and are getting some downtime now.

Today is indeed a day of rest. Am wrecked. Wearing the tv out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Today is indeed a day of rest. Am wrecked. Wearing the tv out.

A tad tired here too. Didn't leave our friends' house until 2am - I know you young'uns think that's not late but it is for us.

Watching TV and trying to drum up the enthusiasm to start dinner. Please don't let anybody call tonight!!🥱😌😴

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

My favourite place in the world: sitting beside my granda in my grandparents' kitchen, cupán tae i mo lámh, staring out at what can be seen of the Wicklow Mountains through the cloud. I may never leave.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

couchside catching up on boards

family still sick (but me), I feel so helpless :(

The parcel that I was waiting before Christmas did arrive, I'm wearing it today :D

smurfjed wrote: »
    Yikes, thought that you were home for good, but it's nice to hear that your adventures shall continue.

I couldn't live at home. It would kill me. Maybe someday but not now.

Playing Rummikub with my parents and brother-in-law

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Couch side with my nephew watching Elmo , Mr noodle is teaching us how to wrap presents :3

• Registered Users Posts: 21,829 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Sitting at the bay window., open fire blazing , watching the sky changing colour , it's a lovely evening :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭thomil

In my home office with a steaming mug of coffee, waiting for the living room to finish vacuuming itself...

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Cushtie

Couchside. Just back from lovely day hiking in Kerry with brother. 5 hours of hard slogging but great for body and mind. No rain but some really strong winds.
    Body will be sore later when stiffness sets in.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Cushtie

Our view today when having the tae.

In a dramatic development I have moved from the couch to the arm chair.
    Thank you for caring.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Supermac’s with mam having a coffee. I know we’ve a roast in the oven but food here is so tempting :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Stunning colours in the sky this evening.
    Home at last and going to have a cuppa.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,597 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Sitting on a terrace in Caleta de Fueste overlooking the marina and beach, sipping a non-alcoholic cocktail as the sun sets.

Lanzarote tomorrow! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,020 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

JupiterKid wrote: »
    Sitting on a terrace in Calata de Fueste overlooking the marina and beach, sippong a non-alcoholic cocktail as the sun sets.

Lanzarote tomorrow! :)

Hey I don't know if you will have time while in Lanzarote but if you do, there's a foot ferry port on the north of the island and there's a boat to the island of La Graciosa that goes over and back a few times a day.
    It is the most spectacular place I've ever been to.
    There are no roads on the island, only sand tracks. The terrain is black like being in an Arabic desert but the sea shore has white sand and turquoise water.
    You'll probably find yourself being the only non Spanish person there.
    The trip over is only about 20 minutes.

To thine own self be true

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement