Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Help me choose a PHEV

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭Kramer

I suspect you may have accidentally stumbled into the wrong thread :-)

I think there may be an exhaust leak from his forty year old range rover & he's a little confused from overexposure to carbon monoxide :D.

Well wear with the new car - great choice :).
    As they say, f*ck the begrudgers.

One thing I'd suggest as a reasonable upgrade is the front speakers, if she's into her tunes. Neither the base nor HK audio are fantastic - add A-pillar tweeters & front door mids to the base or replace in the HK audio speck.
    Makes a big difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭adunis

Probability of excessive emissions from my big dirty carb'ed V8 is indeed rather high.
    I take offense to being called a begrudger,
    I personally despise hybrids you may have gathered
    As I also mentioned I am a BMW fanboy
    But personally I'd just buy a petrol.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,172 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Interesting review of the Range Rover sport PHEV by a guy who's been driving range rovers for 30+ years https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-9mDgR7bk8

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭adunis

Only thing is they stopped making landrover s the second BMW pulled out,l 322,disco 3 would be the last landrover products I'd remotely consider.
    Imho of coirse

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭garycoyle1

Golf gte some machine

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭irishgrover

adunis wrote: »
    I take offense to being called a begrudger,
    I did not infer that the comment was directly at you, thought it was more general..
    adunis wrote: »
    I personally despise hybrids you may have gathered
    Which is of course totally your right - - however being in a thread called "Help me choose a PHEV" is probably not going to do you much good :-)

As an aside, my preference would almost always be BEV over PHEV, but in certain circumstances they make sense. My wifes current situation is one of them.
    I explained why earlier on.

Advertisement