Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Werewolf Nightmare Before Christmas Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

3277b71a594d0f48925f1f6bfdef4a92.gif

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a61c897f894b2d3d2f03c4f3d7ca5c605f8445511&rid=giphy.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,214 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Hi Drummer, how's it hanging?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Green&Red wrote:
    Some exceptionally wolfie opening posts, someone came in as Dracula, has to be evil. And whoever said die hard is a Christmas movie, they’re obviously a wolf

You're a brave man calling John McClane wolfie.

Do you have the bravery of a wolf for that kind of attack.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,670 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Necro wrote: »
    tenor.gif

Check that link I gave you before if you get board at any stage. Plan to get it completely planned so far in advance so if anyone's game gets cancelled it can just be slotted in whenever needed in the same way that Batman filled a gap in the schedule someone couldn't do anymore.

I mean...On topic... Khalessi people will find any reason to call you a wolf, ^^this above will get me called a hairy bugger later for being fluff to get my post count up for example.

That said people have been caught before due to having what people perceived as wolfy opening posts.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,214 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

If John McClane was in the Nightmare Before Christmas it would likely have made the final of the Best Christmas movie contest.

Just sayin' :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

I mean...On topic... Khalessi people will find any reason to call you a wolf, ^^this above will get me called a hairy bugger later for being fluff to get my post count up for example.

That said people have been caught before due to having what people perceived as wolfy opening posts.

Ya hairy Bugger!!!:D

Hi Drummer, how's it hanging?

Coming down off a double espresso at Lunch time, feel about as lame as United’s 1-1 draw with Everton. Suppose it’s not like one of our players upset the whole of China :pac:

Just made my wish and it may actually come true but I won’t find out until Thursday.

So what’s the play here?

Drumpot wrote: »
    Coming down off a double espresso at Lunch time, feel about as lame as United’s 1-1 draw with Everton. Suppose it’s not like one of our players upset the whole of China :pac:

Deffo a hairy bugger if ya support either of these teams:D

Just made my wish and it may actually come true but I won’t find out until Thursday.

So what’s the play here?

Play is we just shoot the breeze till tomorrow I guess. I'm breezy

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

So what’s the play here?

How’d you know it came true?

Handy that it won’t come appear until Thursday, I suppose we should leave you alive until then?

• Advertisement

From the OP

I don't think they are different teams necessarily but there are different groupings anyway.

I think Necro might be right though and that we probably shouldn't read too much into it as iirc this game was described as the Vanilla-ish Christmas game.

Explanation accepted

Drumpot wrote:

That's a handy "You have to save me" card there Drum.

Havent sent my wish in yet, but did anyone else get a response when they submitted?

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

Havent sent my wish in yet, but did anyone else get a response when they submitted?

Nope but game not official till tomorrow i think

khalessi wrote:
    Nope but game not official till tomorrow i think

First vote tomorrow I reckon, just wondering how he knows his wish is time dependent,

I thought Drumpot was referring to a football match on Thursday involving either MU or Everton

I have not but mine is also definitely happening a few days from now and will save the village from any bother it is in by then also ;)

khalessi wrote: »
    I thought Drumpot was referring to a football match on Thursday involving either MU or Everton

Man Utd drew 1-1 with Everton today

Given it's a Christmas themed game we should probably call our FFAs the naughty list :P

Given it's a Christmas themed game we should probably call our FFAs the naughty list :P

until further adieu
    giphy.gif

I'm not seeing anything overtly problematic yet personally.

I will say I quite liked khalessi's responses to G&R's prodding.

Other than that nothing of note really.

• Advertisement

So far ye are all on mine
    giphy.gif

I know I said I wouldn’t tunnel you but.....

Anytime I’ve been a wolf I’ve been a lot more jovial, it’s a real tell, it’s cause I’m enjoying the game, there’s so little stress as a wolf IMO, when ur village you’re in the dark about everything

Your posts so far have been very jovial and I don’t like it

I'm not seeing anything overtly problematic yet personally.

I will say I quite liked khalessi's responses to G&R's prodding.

Other than that nothing of note really.

As did I, I was tree shaking, I don’t think a wolf would ever go out and try and find a wolfie gif. Flavour and defence of it were solid

Khalessi are you a boy elf or a girl elf?

Green&Red wrote: »

Anytime I’ve been a wolf I’ve been a lot more jovial, it’s a real tell, it’s cause I’m enjoying the game, there’s so little stress as a wolf IMO, when ur village you’re in the dark about everything

I'm just breezy tbh. Happy to be playing again, haven't played here since August!

The suspicions etc can come later, for now I just want to bask in the ambiance of a game for a little bit :D

Sheeesh GnR you wont be happy till all our posts look like this

giphy.gif

How’d you know it came true?

Handy that it won’t come appear until Thursday, I suppose we should leave you alive until then?

Ha, I knew some of you might interpret it like that, when you see what it was you will see there’s nothing sinister about the wish. Although technically I’m wishing for something sinister...

God I’m not doing myself any favors here. It was a joke wish cause I haven’t seen the movie and wasn’t sure if the wish had to be connected or not...

The trouble for me right now is dinnerbox, burger or Mexican chips....

WHat are mexican chips?

khalessi wrote: »

Anybody who knows me should be able to guess my Thursday Refference and possibly even guess my wish. I’d like whatever prize I might of gotten to go to whoever guesses my wish. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Happy Chrimbo everybody.

Was up there earlier & they were just setting up.

Thought it was good but some of the stuff was very expensive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Die hard is not a christmas move. I might wish for an eye emoji I need my eyes how can I play if I can't see :cool:

GTFO!!!

Advertisement