Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Right Wing Grifters

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 The Rise of Tubridy

Whois Lizzy Horseshoer? Also not sure who here is defending white fascists, or any fascists.

Got any quotes?

You should know. She is a member of the only fascist org you will agree with me about. She has dominated the news all this week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Blind Eagle

You should know. She is a member of the only fascist org you will agree with me about. She has dominated the news all this week.

I don't know you. I'll take a guess and then use google. ISIS.

EDIT: Google returned nothing. You've nothing to ad to this discussion anyway. Goodluck.

Nadine from I'm a Celeb?

Grow up chief. You won't get bites here.

I don't know you. I'll take a guess and then use google. ISIS.

EDIT: Google returned nothing. You've nothing to ad to this discussion anyway. Goodluck.

Another hint: she lived in Turkey and Syria until last Sunday.

Another hint: she lived in Turkey and Syria until last Sunday.

Wrong thread chief.

• Advertisement

Wrong thread chief.

No. We are talking far right. I treat all far right filth the same. They are the enemies of humanity, Satanic filth, warmongers, racists, misogynists, sectarian. From Belfast to Bamako, from Baghdad to Bali, from Charlottesville to Conakry, from Tehran to Tallaght, there are people being killed, dying of overdoses, starving, living in deprivation, being brainwashed, being sold as slaves, etc. because of various far right lowlives whose only goal is negative destruction. Defenders of these lowlives are ok with Africans, Iranians, Venezuelans, etc. dying of diseases that are curable if things were proper I suppose? Mike Pence should hang his ugly white head in shame. He claims to be Christian, he ain't. He is a savage in a suit no better than ISIS who are bankrolled by royals living in luxury.

No. We are talking far right. I treat all far right filth the same. They are the enemies of humanity, Satanic filth, warmongers, racists, misogynists, sectarian. From Belfast to Bamako, from Baghdad to Bali, from Charlottesville to Conakry, from Tehran to Tallaght, there are people being killed, dying of overdoses, starving, living in deprivation, being brainwashed, being sold as slaves, etc. because of various far right lowlives whose only goal is negative destruction. Defenders of these lowlives are ok with Africans, Iranians, Venezuelans, etc. dying of diseases that are curable if things were proper I suppose? Mike Pence should hang his ugly white head in shame. He claims to be Christian, he ain't. He is a savage in a suit no better than ISIS who are bankrolled by royals living in luxury.

A certain beauty that this post was post 666.

Take a night off.

It's not a war. It's just non acceptance of bull****. The truth will out eventually.

It's just in vogue to be a virtue signalling twat at the moment.

And I don't accept the bull that the likes of Mike Pence are legit leaders. Mike Pence and Rudy Giuliani are Mafia types, terrorists in suits. Why is Donald Trump so SCARED of them?? He is scared because he KNOWS they are just cleanshaven versions of ISIS who like ISIS command a terrorist entity called the Tea Party and another called Proud Boys and Bikers for Pence. Pure filth and just as bad as ISIS only they are 'cute' because they speak English and they are of 'Irish ancestry'. It is 'our duty' to 'love them' and 'welcome them', as long as they don't join ISIS. And we dare not compared them to anything Margaret Atwood writes of course. Or heaven forbid call Giuliani Tony Soprano!

And I don't accept the bull that the likes of Mike Pence are legit leaders. Mike Pence and Rudy Giuliani are Mafia types, terrorists in suits. Why is Donald Trump so SCARED of them?? He is scared because he KNOWS they are just cleanshaven versions of ISIS who like ISIS command a terrorist entity called the Tea Party and another called Proud Boys and Bikers for Pence. Pure filth and just as bad as ISIS only they are 'cute' because they peace English and they are of 'Irish ancestry'.

Medication or sleep? Either way, take one.

And I don't accept the bull that the likes of Mike Pence are legit leaders. Mike Pence and Rudy Giuliani are Mafia types, terrorists in suits. Why is Donald Trump so SCARED of them?? He is scared because he KNOWS they are just cleanshaven versions of ISIS who like ISIS command a terrorist entity called the Tea Party and another called Proud Boys and Bikers for Pence. Pure filth and just as bad as ISIS only they are 'cute' because they peace English and they are of 'Irish ancestry'. It is 'our duty' to 'love them' and 'welcome them', as long as they don't join ISIS. And we dare not compared them to anything Margaret Atwood writes of course. Or heaven forbid call Giuliani Tony Soprano!

The relatable, sensible voice of the left.

Katie Hopkins esque some could say... Hahahaha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,352 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

Gesegnet sei die Frucht!
    Pence munhu anouraya vanhu vasina mhosva. ISIS iboka rinouraya vanhu vasina mhosva.
    The enemy of fascist apologisers and bullies on Boards.
    Adduunku uma baahna raalli-geliyayaal fascist.
    Your type started this war on Boards not me.
    We got some right comedians on here. Far right comedians, smart alecs supporting filth, putting down other posters and getting away with it. This site sucks.
    Sayidku ha furo, Mudane Hitler.
    I hate ISIS too. Let's see how many come along and defend them far right filthbags too. No one. But white fascists are the same. All filth, unintelligent pondlife but sadly too many defenders of them on here. They deserve to be treated the same as ISIS, sadly aren't though.

Let me say again. I HATE ISIS. Now, ISIS lovers, do the same for your fascists as the defenders of American and European far right filth did. Bet there won't be any ISIS-lovers, or Lizzy Horseshoer lovers coming on?
    Sad reflection of this site: compare white Christian or atheist far right clowns and compare them to Hitler, Gilead or bloody Jack the Ripper and you get crucified here. Compare ISIS to same, everyone agrees. Ask anyone from Iraq who was innocent and suffered under BOTH ISIS and far right white nationalists, they will tell you both are as bad as each other. That country was destroyed by the greed of BOTH. Time to wake up to fascism and the far right and their vile influence from all quarters.

Christ!! I hope you find relief from the great pain you are in. You created a new account just so you can fight the fash. You went with the name the rise of tubridy? Really?

Medication or sleep? Either way, take one.

You need that. Ok watching innocent children die of starvation? If so, you need help and medication. World problems don't happen just because they do: they happen because of far right filth both from bad American regimes lead by glorified savages and bad local savages as well. It fills me with rage to see innocent people especially children die because rich far right clowns like Mike Pence and the Saudi royals decide to make themselves even richer. Anyone who thinks otherwise is warped.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

Sarah Jeong was until very recently an Editor at the New York times, a fair more mainstream position then somebody who posts videos on Youtube. Katherine Fugate is an award winning Journalist.

I didn't know that. Never heard of either of them until I read this thread.

You need that. Ok watching innocent children die of starvation? If so, you need help and medication. World problems don't happen just because they do: they happen because of far right filth both from bad American regimes lead by glorified savages and bad local savages as well.

Good thing you are using multiple accounts on boards to combat it.

I'm not watching innocent children die of starvation at the moment. I'm feeding my daughter and watching I'm a celebrity.

You are the hero they need. Hope the electronics you are using to post your message (which more than likely required child labour) runs well for you.

White knighting and virtue signalling.

You couldn't personify the flaws of the left any more if you tried.

Christ!! I hope you find relief from the great pain you are in. You created a new account just so you can fight the fash. You went with the name the rise of tubridy? Really?

I hope so too. Sick of seeing horrid idiots ranging from ISIS to Mike Pence dictating to the world, causing one problem after another and getting away with their murdering, sanctions, terrorism, extortion, drug dealing, money laundering, people trafficking, etc. and that SOME PEOPLE still support these filth. ISIS kill people directly, Pence sits around in his mansion telling mafia goons to tell Trump to tow the line or face the wrath of his heavies and when policy is implemented, a young child dies of a CURABLE illness in Tehran or Caracas or Iraq as a result. Pence should be frogmarched over to the hell he and other mafioso Americanos have created and if he has one ounce of decency, he should resign and apologise for what he has inflicted on the world. Just because this filth is part Irish is no excuse: he is just filth, just posh ISIS.

Good thing you are using multiple accounts on boards to combat it.

I'm not watching innocent children die of starvation at the moment. I'm feeding my daughter and watching I'm a celebrity.

You are the hero they need. Hope the electronics you are using to post your message (which more than likely required child labour) runs well for you.

White knighting and virtue signalling.

You couldn't personify the flaws of the left any more if you tried.

Just remember you are lucky to be allowed do this. Millions cannot because of wars fought between evil cretins like Pence and Baghdadi. People were tortured in Abu Graib by American thugs and people were shot for watching the world cup in Somalia by Al Shabaab thugs, all fighting wars to make the arms industry and stock market richer.

The relatable, sensible voice of the left.

Katie Hopkins esque some could say... Hahahaha

Katie Hopkins is fake filth spouting dangerous opinions to appear on shows. She is saying vile things like calling people fat and supporting Mike Pence and gets famous. Why are these tolerated? Clearly, Ireland has not have had a famine or a war (26 counties part) in living memory? The consequences of the far right are as remote and fictional as that of a dystopian novel it would seem? Some people see the horrible news and the horrible individuals that dominate it as similar to watching The Sopranos, Breaking Bad, Handmaids Tale, McMafia, Love/Hate, Peaky Blinders, Game of Thrones, etc. it would seem? What happens in Somalia, Iraq, Iran, Libya, the Maghreb, America (Yes, a hellhole too with mass shootings almost every week! Bad government does come home to roost and at present, its leadership couldn't be any worse), etc. is about as real to them as the TV shows are. Only difference: real people die in these REAL places and it all started with they choosing a far right government/or a far right government invaded them. Smug people in Ireland cannot say it will never happen here. That argument was proven wrong in many places that are now real world dystopian nightmares far worse than any fictional setting can ever dream up. Far right ALWAYS means war.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,352 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

I hope so too. Sick of seeing horrid idiots ranging from ISIS to Mike Pence dictating to the world, causing one problem after another and getting away with their murdering, sanctions, terrorism, extortion, drug dealing, money laundering, people trafficking, etc. and that SOME PEOPLE still support this filth. ISIS kill people directly, Pence sits around in his mansion telling mafia goons to tell Trump to tow the line or face the wrath of his heavies and when the policy is implemented, a young child dies of a CURABLE illness in Tehran or Caracas or Iraq as a result. Pence should be frogmarched over to the hell he and other mafioso Americanos have created and if he has one ounce of decency, he should resign and apologize for what he has inflicted on the world. Just because this filth is part Irish is no excuse: he is just filth, just posh ISIS.

You should create a thread on this as I would be interested in your sources. Im open to learning new things. We could all compare the degenerates that came before like Bush and Obama.

You should create a thread on this as I would be interested in your sources. Im open to learning new things. We could all compare the degenerates that came before like Bush and Obama.

Sure Obama, Bush and others all made mistakes but did some good things. The current Pence filth do their own bad things, do all the bad things the previous US admins did and overturn all the good things previous admins did. The worst of all worlds and bound to bring more misery, terrorism and war on the world. The rise of the Sith more like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,934 ✭✭✭20Cent

Top grifter Katie Hopkins tweets a photo of the London Christmas tree saying it's crap and why did the Muslim mayor pick it.

Turns out it's a gift from Norway which they send every year to thanks the UK for fighting the nazis. Lol

• Advertisement

20Cent wrote: »
    Top grifter Katie Hopkins tweets a photo of the London Christmas tree saying it's crap and why did the Muslim mayor pick it.

Turns out it's a gift from Norway which they send every year to thanks the UK for fighting the nazis. Lol

She really is a dick.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭nthclare

Katie was only annoyed because an effigy of Milo Yanopulous wasn't on top :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,934 ✭✭✭20Cent

nthclare wrote: »
    Katie was only annoyed because an effigy of Milo Yanopulous wasn't on top :)

Speaking of which Milo apparently has a hard drive full of emails, videos and audio from all his grifter palls which he is threatening to release. Will be interesting to see how they are all connected and their fascist contacts.

Speaking of which Milo apparently has a hard drive full of emails, videos and audio from all his grifter palls which he is threatening to release. Will be interesting to see how they are all connected and their fascist contacts.

I seen him having a discussion with Jordan Peterson recently, he came across ok to be honest.

I don't agree with everything that Milo says but, when he said there's certain individuals who want to burn the world down around them because they've been offended has some truth in it.

Hes not overly sensitive and seems to take a lot on the chin.
    He knows his character defects and is aware he can offend people which is probably what gets him into trouble.

But deep down i don't think he's a bad person.

Katie really likes him, and has him on a pedestal he's the star in her eye.
    Akin to putting the star on top of the Christmas tree :)

Milo is the ultimate grifter.

Now he's threatening to betray his former collaborators on the Alt-Lite, but he will never expose the Hollywood paedophiles he saw consorting with children at pool parties.

Why? Probably because, unlike the Alt-Lite, the Hollywood people have real power. Maybe it's beause they're mostly Jews like himself.

Wow.

Stay classy

• Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭notobtuse

I had to look gifter up. ‘One who give gifts’??? Is this some big hot button topic in Europe or is it a side effect from Trump Derangement Syndrome?

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭SaintLeibowitz

notobtuse wrote: »
    I had to look gifter up. ‘One who give gifts’??? Is this some big hot button topic in Europe or is it a side effect from Trump Derangement Syndrome?

Your probably going to need read the thread title again there boss.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭notobtuse

Your probably going to need read the thread title again there boss.
    LOL. Duh. See how much I know about the term. You don't hear it over here in the US, much.

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

• Registered Users Posts: 39,745 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

notobtuse wrote: »
    LOL. Duh. See how much I know about the term. You don't hear it over here in the US, much.

It was a term which originated in the states and is very much still used.

John Cusack was in a movie called it.

• Advertisement

Milo is the ultimate grifter.

Now he's threatening to betray his former collaborators on the Alt-Lite, but he will never expose the Hollywood paedophiles he saw consorting with children at pool parties.

Why? Probably because, unlike the Alt-Lite, the Hollywood people have real power. Maybe it's beause they're mostly Jews like himself.

Are you assuming something about Jewish people?

I don't like that tone

Advertisement