Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Right Wing Grifters

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Blind Eagle

20Cent wrote: »
    Alex Jones, multi millionaire.
    Paul Joseph Watson, Katie Hopkins, Dinesh D'Souza, Candace Owens to name a few. Donald Trump was interviewd by Jones.
    D'Souza and Owens appear on tv regularly, all mainstream grifters.
    No equivalent on the left.

Donald Trump was also interviewed by members of The View. Are Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg "right-wing grifters" too?

Cos I'm pretty sure both are also millionaires.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

She is claiming White people are broken. That they, in general, "need fixing". You don't see a problem with such a view point?

It sounds pretty dumb. That said, does she have a couple of million subscribers on youtube? Does she keep popping up in people's recommended videos?

I am subscribed to a few leftist/critical/debunking channels on YouTube yet its algorithm never spat Sarah Jeong or any of the other names I've never heard of until reading this thread.

I'm regularly having to click on 'not interested' because YouTube's algorithm keeps suggesting reactionary content. I very much doubt the reverse of this happens.

Good stuff. You seem like a nice rational person who is open to conversation.

I agree, the internet would be better if it was just people like you and people who think like you on it.

That way, we could always rely on level headed folk like you to make decisions.

Good lad.

I wouldn't even bother. Mike Pence the same as ISIS? Don't like Mike Pence but what an outrageous comparison.

Her viewpoint is not the norm.
    This is the third or fourth time saying it.

It is. Funny how you only answer certain questions

Is Jessica Yaniv wrong and is "she" a woman? Should she be afforded the EXACT same rights as every other woman?

If not, why not?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,934 ✭✭✭20Cent

It is. Funny how you only answer certain questions

Is Jessica Yaniv wrong and is "she" a woman? Should she be afforded the EXACT same rights as every other woman?

If not, why not?

She can't have her vagina waxed or examined by a gynecologist because she doesn't have a vagina. Thought that would be clear.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 The Rise of Tubridy

I wouldn't even bother. Mike Pence the same as ISIS? Don't like Mike Pence but what an outrageous comparison.

Gesegnet sei die Frucht!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

Far right filth are the scourge of the modern Western world. Try and compare them to Hitler, to some fictional fascist regime or to ISIS and you will have all their champs online calling one's post 'rubbish', 'ridiculous', etc. It is TIME fascist apologisers are called out for what they are. We ALL have a right to name fascists and compare them to what we want to compare them to because they are just like their historical or fictional equivalents. From Elizabeth Horseshoemaker to Mike Pence, the Western world is swamped with fascists and their apologists. The SAME passive aggressive apologists will come out every time. Some may prefer 'christian' fascists, some prefer 'atheist' fascists, some prefer 'islamic' fascists, etc. but ALL the same. ISIS? Mike Pence? European incl. Irish right wing extremists? All intolerant vile filth that seem to try and take over (and ruin) this site and the entire internet. And when we call them what they are and compare them to other filth, we are the ones who get told off.

Welcome to Boards! Who is this “we” you speak of new poster who just registered right now?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,934 ✭✭✭20Cent

Donald Trump was also interviewed by members of The View. Are Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg "right-wing grifters" too?

Cos I'm pretty sure both are also millionaires.

I mentioned interviewing trump because it shows how they are accepted as reasonable people by the right wing not that it means they are right wing grifters.

Pence munhu anouraya vanhu vasina mhosva. ISIS iboka rinouraya vanhu vasina mhosva.

splinter65 wrote: »
    Welcome to Boards! Who is this “we” you speak of new poster who just registered right now?

The enemy of fascist apologisers and bullies on Boards.

• Advertisement

It sounds pretty dumb. That said, does she have a couple of million subscribers on youtube? Does she keep popping up in people's recommended videos?

I am subscribed to a few leftist/critical/debunking channels on YouTube yet its algorithm never spat Sarah Jeong or any of the other names I've never heard of until reading this thread.

I'm regularly having to click on 'not interested' because YouTube's algorithm keeps suggesting reactionary content. I very much doubt the reverse of this happens.

Why does that matter? What was asked was someone who makes money from spouting racist bile. Sarah Jeong and Katherine Fugate were given as examples. Both profited from doing it.

But now the goal posts are changing and suddenly you have to have millions of subscribers on YouTube too?

Sarah Jeong was until very recently an Editor at the New York times, a fair more mainstream position then somebody who posts videos on Youtube. Katherine Fugate is an award winning Journalist. I'd be more worried about this then YouTube recommend algorithms (which I agree, I don't like them either tbh.)

She can't have her vagina waxed or examined by a gynecologist because she doesn't have a vagina. Thought that would be clear.

So... In light of what you just said, is Jessica Yaniv a woman?

(Please review what you just said before answering)

Why are you disrespecting my lived experience as a woman of 54 years by using the wrong pronouns when referring to this man? Do you think that you can just decide that he is a woman because he says he is? Do you not care how that makes me, a woman, feel?

Good lad. Coming on abusing people and then complaining about bullies.

You'll fit in fine with your buddies.

Good stuff. You seem like a nice rational person who is open to conversation.

I agree, the internet would be better if it was just people like you and people who think like you on it.

That way, we could always rely on level headed folk like you to make decisions.

Good lad.

Adduunku uma baahna raalli-geliyayaal fascist.

Are you a you or a they?

Good lad. Coming on abusing people and then complaining about bullies.

You'll fit in fine with your buddies.

Your type started this war on Boards not me.

Pence munhu anouraya vanhu vasina mhosva. ISIS iboka rinouraya vanhu vasina mhosva.

Oh. Didn't see this. Disappointed with myself for not checking under the bridge.

Adduunku uma baahna raalli-geliyayaal fascist.

To be fair, you make a better argument than 20cent.

We got some right comedians on here. Far right comedians, smart alecs supporting filth, putting down other posters and getting away with it. This site sucks.

• Advertisement

Sayidku ha furo, Mudane Hitler.

To be fair, that’s not hard...

Your type started this war on Boards not me.

It's not a war. It's just non acceptance of bull****. The truth will out eventually.

It's just in vogue to be a virtue signalling twat at the moment.

We got some right comedians on here. Far right comedians, smart alecs supporting filth, putting down other posters and getting away with it. This site sucks.

Then why did you sign up? 9 posts in and already the site sucks. Close your account.

On an unrelated note... Haven't heard from 20cent in a little while....

I was thinking the same thing :pac:

But best to give the benefit of the doubt.

I was thinking the same thing :pac:

But best to give the benefit of the doubt.

Ha. You quoted me just before I deleted it. Thought best not to provoke. You caught me though. I should be held to account.

Then why did you sign up? 9 posts in and already the site sucks. Close your account.

I hate ISIS too. Let's see how many come along and defend them far right filthbags too. No one. But white fascists are the same. All filth, unintelligent pondlife but sadly too many defenders of them on here. They deserve to be treated the same as ISIS, sadly aren't though.

Let me say again. I HATE ISIS. Now, ISIS lovers, do the same for your fascists as the defenders of American and European far right filth did. Bet there won't be any ISIS-lovers, or Lizzy Horseshoer lovers coming on?

Ha. You quoted me just before I deleted it. Thought best not to provoke. You caught me though. I should be held to account.

It's an actual language called Shona. Just googled it. Never heard of it before. Learn something new everyday! I though initially they were just posting gibberish!

I hate ISIS too. Let's see how many come along and defend them far right filthbags too. No one. But white fascists are the same. All filth, unintelligent pondlife but sadly too many defenders of them on here. They deserve to be treated the same as ISIS, sadly aren't though.

Let me say again. I HATE ISIS. Now, ISIS lovers, do the same for your fascists as the defenders of American and European far right filth did. Bet there won't be any ISIS-lovers, or Lizzy Horseshoer lovers coming on?

Whois Lizzy Horseshoer? Also not sure who here is defending white fascists, or any fascists.

Got any quotes?

• Advertisement

Sad reflection of this site: compare white Christian or atheist far right clowns and compare them to Hitler, Gilead or bloody Jack the Ripper and you get crucified here. Compare ISIS to same, everyone agrees. Ask anyone from Iraq who was innocent and suffered under BOTH ISIS and far right white nationalists, they will tell you both are as bad as each other. That country was destroyed by the greed of BOTH. Time to wake up to fascism and the far right and their vile influence from all quarters.

Advertisement