Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What difference does it make to you?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,359 ✭✭✭Ray Palmer

Regarding a silly appearance, I'd be more inclined to make fun of you behind your back. Just because it's fun, not because I care. Me I wear slightly different versions of the same few combinations of clothes all the time. Plenty of room to make fun there I guess. Don't care, knock yourself out.

"Unimaginative dresser", I imagine you saying. "What does he think he is, a Gap ad?" "So boringly classic and conventionally handsome."

Though actually I favour Banana Republic over Gap, so more fool you.

Straightaway you completely miss the point. If you think all clothes are silly once they are not some kind of "standard" then you have one very narrow view. It is aggression that is the issue. If you want to pathetically snigger behind somebodies back that is really sad. No doubt you are the type to say somebody deserves the abuse

I have clothes from gap and BR. Your messed up assumptions are yours to own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭s7ryf3925pivug

Ray Palmer wrote: »
    Straightaway you completely miss the point. If you think all clothes are silly once they are not some kind of "standard" then you have one very narrow view. It is aggression that is the issue. If you want to pathetically snigger behind somebodies back that is really sad. No doubt you are the type to say somebody deserves the abuse

I have clothes from gap and BR. Your messed up assumptions are yours to own.
    You place a lot of value on appearance. I don't give a fnck what people look like personally. If something's funny then I laugh at it.

You place a lot of value on appearance. I don't give a fnck what people look like personally. If something's funny then I laugh at it.

Go back to sleep you completely missed the point.

Let's be clear you said you would cowardly laugh about it behind their back which is pathetic behaviour.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,533 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Go back to sleep you completely missed the point.

Let's be clear you said you would cowardly laugh about it behind their back which is pathetic behaviour.

Are you sure that you’re not getting all dressed up in this “outlandish” fashion just so you can get yourself into an altercation?

You seem to be easily angered. Very easily.

The tide is turning…

Are you sure that you’re not getting all dressed up in this “outlandish” fashion just so you can get yourself into an altercation?

You seem to be easily angered. Very easily.

If you think accurately describing behaviour is enragement that is your problem.

At no point did I say my clothes were outlandish. You guys are believing your own comments based on little information.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,533 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

If you think accurately describing behaviour is enragement that is your problem.

At no point did I say my clothes were outlandish. You guys are believing your own comments based on little information.

Look, bub, maybe try going out in some “normal” clothes and see how people react to you. I’m guessing you’re going to get all wound up because no one is looking at you.

If you want to go “peacocking” around dressed like an extra from ‘The Warriors’ and starting fights with anyone who has the audacity to look at you sideways then go right ahead. But don’t pretend they’re the ones with the problem.

Oh, and when I say “normal” I do not mean a check shirt, bootcut jeans and a pair of converse runners. I’d hope you’d have more taste, and self respect, than to “don” that horrible uniform.

The tide is turning…

Advertisement