Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lifetime VPN €14

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭BobbyT28

When I go to the site, my only option costs $99.

What am I doing wrong ? Anyone got a link ?

Thanks.

You need to be signed in to avail yourself of the promo code.

I signed up to social stack, Once I signed in I was able to use the promo code.
    Use Paypal to pay to avoid the VAT charge, they charge you if you just use your home address. Paypal doesn't use an address so you avoid VAT.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭brandonviewer

kaerobe wrote: »
    Keepsolid works for both

Need a vpn to access bbc player. Is this one still doing the job post brexit??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭xckjoo

When I go to the site, my only option costs $99.

What am I doing wrong ? Anyone got a link ?

Thanks.
    I had the same issue. Go through the stacksocial link and then add the VPNUSDJAN code at checkout. Register for stacksocial first to use the promo code. Once you've bought on stacksocial, it'll give you a code to redeem on KeepSolid/VPNUnlimited

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Stupid question but any security risk with these vpn like keep solid or surfshark?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,402 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Hococop wrote: »
    Stupid question but any security risk with these vpn like keep solid or surfshark?

You wouldn't want to be using them for all your household stuff ie putting it on your router.
    But no issue with it on your TV. What's the worst that can happen? They know what you looked up on youtube and how much Corrie you watched?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭sheroman01

TheDriver wrote: »
    Do u have a link to the post or quick list of non EU countries

Sorry I can't actually find the thread now, but it was just someone's post that referenced the vpn working better on non-eu countries.

For now, I've just used the Brazil server and it works perfect for Netflix on my iPhone and Windows 10 laptop.

I tried multiple times to get French server working for Netflix but no joy.

Also, FYI, for BBC iPlayer. It didn't work on Chrome for my Windows 10 laptop, but it worked in Firefox.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭dinky earnshaw

When it says 5 devices does this mean I can use it at home and an other location/ ip adress at the same time ?

When it says 5 devices does this mean I can use it at home and an other location/ ip adress at the same time ?
    You can use it on 5 devices with each device doing its own thing. If you want to delete a device to make space for another device, you must do it on online panel. You can only delete one per week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Sup08

techlogicc wrote: »
    I didnt see the Apk from here. Where can i get please tel me

App store

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭maik3n

techlogicc wrote: »
    I didnt see the Apk from here. Where can i get please tel me
    You can grab the apk from here. :D
    https://www.vpnunlimitedapp.com/downloads/android

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Str8outtaWuhan

not much cop for uk prime video , only 3 servers in uk and amazon knows them all

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭2lazytogetup

Thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭IrlJidel

$25 Off with coupon code VPNUSDJAN

I already redeemed for normal $40 5 devices and with deal $15(12e)

- has anyone tried it with the normal $60 10 device deal - can you get it for $35(28e)?

I already redeemed for 5 devices so too late but its so cheap ppl might as well go for 10 devices for 28e.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭JimmyVik

Yodata do split tunneling.
    I contacted their support.
    They give you a link to a different app to install and it has split tunneling.
    Not bad for $18 for the lifetime sub.
    Seems to be working fine for me.

JimmyVik wrote: »

What have you used it for as in "Working fine for me"

Interested in this too. Is it proper split tunneling? keepsolid do a more on/off for certain apps

Sup08 wrote: »
    What have you used it for as in "Working fine for me"

American Netflix mainly for me.
    A bit of Hulu.

Browsing is fine on it too.
    I used the split tunneling to appear to be in the Netherlands for some work im doing.
    While everything else is in Ireland.
    Speed tests showing about 70Mbps Down and 25Mbps Up to US servers.Havent done a speed test on the Netherlands ones.

Cant say ive encountered any issues with it at all.

TheDriver wrote: »
    Interested in this too. Is it proper split tunneling? keepsolid do a more on/off for certain apps

Yeah you just add the apps that you want to use the VPN.
    I only need it for a few more days anyway. Then i'll be RDPing to a whole new machine, and i'll just turn on the VPN for that whole machine.

Yeah you just add the apps that you want to use the VPN.
    I only need it for a few more days anyway. Then i'll be RDPing to a whole new machine, and i'll just turn on the VPN for that whole machine.

That's sounds to good for that price.
    Is it their bog standard app that you can use the split service on

No I contacted their help and asked did it do split tunneling.
    They said no, but they were working on it. I went back and said that was a pity, because most others do that already.
    Couple of days later i got a message with a link to another app that did it.

• Advertisement

Do any of them do split service with both using a VPN? As opposed to excluded apps?
    Keepsolid have a tasty firestick app except for the annoying ad banner

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭masterboy123

Guys,

I have purchased KeepSolid Liftime VPN. May I ask which app are you using on your Amazon FireStick to use this VPN?

Guys,

I have purchased KeepSolid Liftime VPN. May I ask which app are you using on your Amazon FireStick to use this VPN?

The one from the appstore on the firestick

Got the Yodata to try. Sure why not have another one. Lol.

Support replied to a ticket I raised. Doesn't support split tunneling.

Got the Yodata to try. Sure why not have another one. Lol.

Support replied to a ticket I raised. Doesn't support split tunneling.

Tell them that all other providers offer that, and ask them can they supply you with the beta app.
    Thats what I did. Then they have some sort of portal you log into. They'll send you a username and password and you install it from there.
    And if they still stonewall you ask for your money back and get keepsolid

Tell them that all other providers offer that, and ask them can they supply you with the beta app.
    Thats what I did. Then they have some sort of portal you log into. They'll send you a username and password and you install it from there.
    And if they still stonewall you ask for your money back and get keepsolid

I have getflix and keepsolid as well, so just testing out what works better for my apps and usage. If I need it I'll get in touch with then again. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭CorkBoyInDub

Does Yodata work on a fire stick? Just picked one up and looking for the best VPN for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭6541

Hi All - Do people install the VPN on the router or the devices. What is the pros and cons to each method.
    I only have a work laptop and previously downloaded and installed VPN software on it. Following day I got the curly finger from Work IT security.

Does Yodata work on a fire stick? Just picked one up and looking for the best VPN for it.

Just for the Yodata lifetime sub from stacksocial and works really well so far on everything I've tried. Including firestick.

You can install the app from your amazon account online but not on the firestick for some reason or sideload it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭CorkBoyInDub

Just for the Yodata lifetime sub from stacksocial and works really well so far on everything I've tried. Including firestick.

You can install the app from your amazon account online but not on the firestick for some reason or sideload it.

Thanks for the response!

How does that work?

I've got a firestick en route, and was looking at getting a VPN to be able to watch US Netflix & Prime etc. Is that possible with Yodata, and is it easy?

Advertisement