Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Pixel 3a €249 on Vodafone (In Stock!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭Sneachta

Capture.GIF

I'm getting this and can't continue with the verificatino code. They must have changed the sytemn

• Registered Users Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

DopeTech wrote: »
    You have to contact them via the contact form on the site. Like others here mine got rejected first time around. I then sent them a support ticket with a screenshot of the order confirmation with the time and date in it, the delivery docket and the receipt I got upon collection and they validated it within a day.

https://pixel-offers.co.uk/ie/en/pages/vodafone/contact

Or call them
    If you have any problems or questions related to this promotion, our customer service team will be happy to help.

By Telephone: 016950668

Lines are open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (excluding bank holidays). Calls will be charged at local call rates from landlines only.

Thanks called them and the guy went around in circles and then said he will fwd the query to his colleague and you would hear back soon ! Absolute joke as they do not seem to be having defined policy for this and it depends on the mood of the agent !

Sneachta wrote: »
    Capture.GIF

I'm getting this and can't continue with the verificatino code. They must have changed the sytemn

Have you registered the 48 sim on their website?

Have you registered the 48 sim on their website?

Yes and have phone number but no signal. Phone says that Sim 2 not provisioned.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Sneachta wrote: »
    Yes and have phone number but no signal. Phone says that Sim 2 not provisioned.

Well if it's not provisioned it won't receive the verification text.

• Advertisement

DopeTech wrote: »
    Well if it's not provisioned it won't receive the verification text.

Got it sorted got onto 48 months thanks everyone for the help

• Registered Users Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭Danger781

Phone received today (For Mother-in-law) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭kindalen

Thanks OP, what a bargain with the €50 cashback. A hell of a lot of phone for €130.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Thatguyyouknow

Did anyone else have their order cancelled ? I hope they aren't out of stock

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭rizzee

Just used my free 48 sim, ported over and paid for a 3A Black there... money has gone but no confirmation email... fingers crossed!!

Also with the 50 cash back, this is an absolute bargain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

So what's the price after the cashback, and how do you avail of that?

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭steves2

I'm with gomo for only 10 a month and need a new phone, the best for me would be to get this for 280 and get the Google cashback? Even with the 100 from Vodafone they are still more expensive than gomo so not worth doing that switch??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

steves2 wrote: »
    I'm with gomo for only 10 a month and need a new phone, the best for me would be to get this for 280 and get the Google cashback? Even with the 100 from Vodafone they are still more expensive than gomo so not worth doing that switch??

Get a free PAYG sim from Eir. Once it arrives, port that number to Vodaphone when ordering the phone to get the €100 off.

So what's the price after the cashback, and how do you avail of that?

Total will be €130 after availing of the €100 porting discount and the €50 cash back.

Get a free PAYG sim from Eir. Once it arrives, port that number to Vodaphone when ordering the phone to get the €100 off.

The 100 euro cashback is in the form of credit or an actual refund?

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭freebee23

steves2 wrote: »
    The 100 euro cashback is in the form of credit or an actual refund?

The €100 comes off the price of the phone as a switching discount for porting from another network to Vodafone

I was about to buy from the google website for like 330 euro, so I'll save 200 euro and still keep my number and network.. That's insane! Thanks for the info everyone.

Any more details on the €50 cashback offer ?
    Tried the Vodafone website but Didn’t spot anything obvious.

Any more details on the €50 cashback offer ?
    Tried the Vodafone website but Didn’t spot anything obvious.

There's a link on Vodafone site. Input invoice/receipt details from purchase and Google will pay into your bank account. Only valid if bought 01/03 - 31/03

How long did it take people to get theirs? I haven't got any sort of confirmation email or acknowledgmen from VF for the order. Only took a screenshot after payment went through & have order number on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Mikiek14

rizzee wrote: »
    There's a link on Vodafone site. Input invoice/receipt details from purchase and Google will pay into your bank account. Only valid if bought 01/03 - 31/03

How long did it take people to get theirs? I haven't got any sort of confirmation email or acknowledgmen from VF for the order. Only took a screenshot after payment went through & have order number on it.

Did you check your spam mail, mine was there

• Advertisement

Mikiek14 wrote: »
    Did you check your spam mail, mine was there

Yeah checked Spam/Bin/Junk etc. definitely the right email as I use it with the order number for the tracking info which says order being processing.

I rang CC and they're calling back at 9am. Just want to know a) if it has definitely gone through and to get an email invoice (for cashback too :D ) and b) delivery date to ensure someone is home. Maybe because it was a Sunday evening order.

Once I get the all clear I'll get the case and glass protector sorted.

Edit: Backlog after the weekend, they don't process orders until the Monday so it's in a queue. Just hoping it's in stock :)

Waiting on my 48 SIM then. 130euro is too good to refuse.

More just came in stock online (White model too)

I presume they come unlocked? (I'm VF anyway, doesn't bother me, just curious)

So I had my order cancelled last Friday for some reason and presume the porting over of my number which is scheduled to be ported over soon has not been cancelled.
    The customer support number that came with the cancelled order email is out of service 1850208787.
    Has anyone another way or number so I can get in contact with someone from Vodafone and see what the problem is ?

Ps. Can't find any other number on the website

• Registered Users Posts: 18,084 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Are these available in store to port does anyone know or is it online only

So I had my order cancelled last Friday for some reason and presume the porting over of my number which is scheduled to be ported over soon has not been cancelled.
    The customer support number that came with the cancelled order email is out of service 1850208787.
    Has anyone another way or number so I can get in contact with someone from Vodafone and see what the problem is ?

Ps. Can't find any other number on the website

How long after porting did you receive the cancellation email?
    Did you try 1907?

rizzee wrote: »
    How long after porting did you receive the cancellation email?
    Did you try 1907?

It hasn't been ported yet but it is due to be in the coming days
    I'm just wondering will the porting be cancelled or should I follow it up to ensure it

It hasn't been ported yet but it is due to be in the coming days
    I'm just wondering will the porting be cancelled or should I follow it up to ensure it

Sorry, I meant : how long after you ordered the phone did you receive a cancellation email?

I'd follow up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Turbulent Bill

What's the call quality like on these compared to your previous phone? Obviously depends on multiple factors, just looking for a broad like-for-like comparison.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭Shpongler

What's the call quality like on these compared to your previous phone? Obviously depends on multiple factors, just looking for a broad like-for-like comparison.

To be honest, the call quality in very low signal areas is worse than my oneplus3t , but overall sound quality and general usage is much better. For the price this is a no brainer.

Advertisement