Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Jersey Order - Closing Date 24th November

Options
123457»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,840 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

a little bit of regret I dind't place an order. Less so when I look outside knowing I used that money to buy a super good rain jacket!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,639 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Regret here also tbh but timing all wrong.

I'm sure I could get John to do an order in the spring for summer...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

dahat wrote: »
    Regret here also tbh but timing all wrong.

I'm sure I could get John to do an order in the spring for summer...

Already in the works!

So who is going to post a pic wearing the kit?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

dahat wrote: »
    So who is going to post a pic wearing the kit?

Turbo session planned later!

• Advertisement

godtabh wrote: »

Has to be a mangled turbo head after pic as well!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,954 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Mrs WA just rang me to say a parcel had arrived today. Thanks godtabh.

It’s defo pink

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

It’s defo pink

That's nice.... not so sure I'd go for pink myself though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭devonp

parcel there when i got home
    Thanks godtabh

Artists impression of boardies in new pink jerseys :pac:

710l7iXIrnL._SX425_.jpg

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

My kit arrived this morning. Love the v3 design, the sizing is almost perfect for me, maybe if the jersey was a tiny bit longer I would be set. But it's still close enough. And the cap is great too, cheers godtabh for all the effort!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭secman

secman wrote: »
    Ah crap.... my missus headed for town this morning..typical.

Postman tried to deliver my order this morning, missus was out the back and didnt hear him :( came in to find a note from postman on the hall floor... but on the plus side grandson no 3 was born today, he wasn't due until 8th January :)

Congrats Secman!!!!!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,350 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

Greedy little so and so clearly wants his presents telescoped together.

Congrats to all involved. Tell the mother we knew she had it in her.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,271 ✭✭✭Macy0161

Congrats Secman. More deliveries there than there is with me so far... Still waiting (in)patiently for my order!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭secman

secman wrote: »
    Postman tried to deliver my order this morning, missus was out the back and didnt hear him :( came in to find a note from postman on the hall floor... but on the plus side grandson no 3 was born today, he wasn't due until 8th January :)

Collected the parcel in the post office this morning on the way to work, haven't opened it yet.
    Thanks for the well wishes lads. Thanks to Godtabh for organising the order too .

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Huge congrats Secman.

Just wore the jersey out for it's first spin. Super comfortable and sizing is actually perfect. Delighted, and the cap is lovely too.

• Advertisement

Arrived this morning. Fit was as the sizing the charts.

I would prefer a bit more length in the short legs, but I think that's might be more an issue with my long body, as have the same issue with the club velo revolution shorts (actually all brands except galibier).

Anyway, started thinking for the hinted at new year order. Full pink is coming!

The plan would be to do something in the new year. Maybe end of jan when people have money again.

The plan would be to do something in the new year. Maybe end of jan when people have money again.
    Makes sense, and thanks again for organising!

Shorts got through a turbo session and were comfortable anyway!

Advertisement