Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Jersey Order - Closing Date 24th November

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

koutoubia wrote: »
    But...But...The last design was epic!

I know!

That email may end up in spam!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭triggermortis

Are you putting them in a tumble dryer?

No. My wife did once, ages ago and ruined a zip on a jersey and some lining on a jacket.
    It’s just recently I’ve had 3 jersey zips fail or break plus my tool pouch zip break

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,872 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

I'm interested!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭OleRodrigo

Metoo

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Interested

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

From Velotec

I think the last time ye used the elite line (our range was not as big then as it is now)

core range might be the best fit for ye, the strike is the most popular range we do

core jerseys come in relaxed and fitted cut the strike come in fitted and aero

all shorts have the same fit

https://www.vergesport.com/gb-en/custom/cycling/jerseys/

https://www.vergesport.com/gb-en/custom/cycling/shorts/

as always we can do 1 of anything so what ever someone wants we can do

typically orders are 6 weeks from submission of order to delivery, once you submit the order i can give you a guaranteed delivery date at this time of year its a bit faster

Need to decided on jersey design. Whats the best way to do it?

In terms of payment there was a couple of options. One year we did it via Boards HQ. One year I took payments via PayPal and arranged delivery.

Could you aim for an end of Nov order? I'll set up a google doc spreadsheet for orders.

Verge have asked for a few pointers and they will do a design

• Registered Users Posts: 16,639 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Long as it matches black shorts I'm good.

End of November order suits me.

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭To Alcohol

Count me in

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭koutoubia

godtabh wrote: »
    From Velotec

Need to decided on jersey design. Whats the best way to do it?

In terms of payment there was a couple of options. One year we did it via Boards HQ. One year I took payments via PayPal and arranged delivery.

Could you aim for an end of Nov order? I'll set up a google doc spreadsheet for orders.

For the first few orders I did with the latest design payment was made to boards via Dav. No payment no order. Boards then paid Verge/Lucca.
    We then had to collect from HQ or was posted out at cost.

WRT design you kinda need a design in your head and tell John in Lucca. He will get a proof done up.
    If you are changing design you may need to through boards to get it signed off. Logo's etc.......

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,841 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

I have a recollection of their being direct payment through their portal last time

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭koutoubia

Quite possible! I know our club kit order is paid directly to Verge via their website!

Weepsie wrote: »
    I have a recollection of their being direct payment through their portal last time

I'd imagine John would open the shop till an agreed day & order would be sent to the manufacturer then. That's how he works club gear anyway.

looking at my emails from my last order thats what happened. Window opened for a set time and then closed. No need for any one to hold money/arrange postage.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

I'm in. Not sure how long I've had my Pink Jersey, over 5 years anyway. Time for an upgrade!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭secman

I'm interested too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭sin_26

Count me in guys

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭VW 1

I'll also take one.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,409 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

interested

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭David6330

Count me in please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,836 ✭✭✭statto25

Count me in

• Registered Users Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭Kevhog1988

Keep us updated. I'd like one if possible

OK a bit to do on this.

Will try and look at the design today.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭cletus

Do you have a rough price point? Or even the price of previous jerseys

cletus wrote: »
    Do you have a rough price point? Or even the price of previous jerseys

There is an excel spread sheet on one of my posts with prices.

The Strike jersey is generally around €75 I think with the Core model a little cheaper.

If we get a big order maybe a discount could be discussed with John?

I've asked john to look at 37095 in the link below

https://poly.google.com/user/5nd3J-iIqxx

Boards crest where there is FV/YC, boards bands on the arms, 'Four Ten' on collar and 'boards.ie' on the back.

I like it simple!

Any suggestions please post a mark up here. May still need to be signed of by HQ

• Registered Users Posts: 24,954 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Is it just jerseys or will there be an option for bibs, gillet, arm warmers etc?

Is it just jerseys or will there be an option for bibs, gillet, arm warmers etc?

full wack.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭Deano12345

I’m in for sure!

Advertisement