Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Sean with an extra N, I'd be remiss if I didn't ask about the vote.

I'd agree with Henry though. 100% going to be at least a wolf in the No Lynch bandwagon, and a wolf in the Lucy wagon. I'd wager possibly one in the Steve wagon too, though I'm less sure where that one started up.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    They have not. But you asked...

I'm too tired for tricks. :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Think I need to pull one of my famous all nighters to figure this out.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Eva WW wrote: »

I'd agree with Henry though. 100% going to be at least a wolf in the No Lynch bandwagon, and a wolf in the Lucy wagon. I'd wager possibly one in the Steve wagon too, though I'm less sure where that one started up.

I agree, unless Lucy flips red. In that case I'd say there are less likely to be wolves on Lucy.

Would be interesting to see what the position was when the Steve mini-wagon started and who started it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    I'm too tired for tricks. :)

No trick. I genuinely want to know your role.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

No trick. I genuinely want to know your role.

Some roles aren't revealed for a few days

Regan WW wrote: »
    Some roles aren't revealed for a few days

Really? I missed that.

What's your role?

DOnt know yet

DOnt know yet

Interesting.

Who's your least likely wolves right now?

Well there are 32 players and someone suggested earlier only 4 wolves maybe, so whatever suggestion I make has a 1 in 8 chance of being right

• Advertisement

Well there are 32 players and someone suggested earlier only 4 wolves maybe, so whatever suggestion I make has a 1 in 8 chance of being right

Well thanks for the maths, but that doesn't answer my question

Well i voted no lynch as I felt it to early to tell. I could have changed my vote at last minute as I had 3 people voting for me for no discernible reason but that would have been ingenious so I decided to stick with no lynch as I would know more tomorrow

So Emily, Gertrude and Patrick all voted Steve between 8.08pm, 8.22pm, and 8.39pm respectively.

At 7.57pm I totted the votes and while no-vote was highest, Lucy was second. At 8.04pm Steve said that we shouldn't go for no-vote.

Emily agrees with Wendy that no-lynch is pointless at 7.48pm, then nothing on-thread until 8.57pm. [votes at 8.08pm]
    Gertrude comments about resurrector at 8pm and nothing else on-thread. [votes at 8.22pm]
    Patrick comes on-thread at 8.40pm and notes his placeholder. He was subsequently on-thread discussing the votes. [retains placeholder vote from 8.39pm]

Could Emily and Gertrude explain their reasoning for their vote on Steve?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Something you said earlier, I’ll look it up in the morning. Don’t be sweating it though, wasn’t a big thing, sure we’ve f**k all to go on

Wendy WW wrote: »
    giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f299c54ae589443353fde5fdc8e94b2a8a2d96307b4&rid=giphy.gif

It’s an easy way of getting a vote on yourself tomorrow

DOnt know yet

But you have a character, right?

I'm so tempted to reveal my character, but I've never seen any of the episodes they are in. :(

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Think I need to pull one of my famous all nighters to figure this out.

Ah, Wendy and her all nighters

yep have a character and happy out with him

What are people’s thoughts on a role reveal?

Not for like the BG or the seer but for some minor roles?

up to each person whether they wish to reveal themselves

• Advertisement

Well i voted no lynch as I felt it to early to tell. I could have changed my vote at last minute as I had 3 people voting for me for no discernible reason but that would have been ingenious so I decided to stick with no lynch as I would know more tomorrow

You still haven't answered a question here. You're just taking around yourself. Coming across very strange when I just asked a simple question

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Senan WW wrote: »
    What are people’s thoughts on a role reveal?

Not for like the BG or the seer but for some minor roles?

When "minors" come out, there's less room for "majors" to hide....

Henry WW wrote: »
    So Emily, Gertrude and Patrick all voted Steve between 8.08pm, 8.22pm, and 8.39pm respectively.

At 7.57pm I totted the votes and while no-vote was highest, Lucy was second. At 8.04pm Steve said that we shouldn't go for no-vote.

Emily agrees with Wendy that no-lynch is pointless at 7.48pm, then nothing on-thread until 8.57pm. [votes at 8.08pm]
    Gertrude comments about resurrector at 8pm and nothing else on-thread. [votes at 8.22pm]
    Patrick comes on-thread at 8.40pm and notes his placeholder. He was subsequently on-thread discussing the votes. [retains placeholder vote from 8.39pm]

Could Emily and Gertrude explain their reasoning for their vote on Steve?

Nice spot. Is like to hear these reasons too

You still haven't answered a question here. You're just taking around yourself. Coming across very strange when I just asked a simple question

I am answering that i feel it is too early to decide but you look for darkness wherever you need to find it. Im not going to name people just to make you happy when I am not sure myself

I am answering that i feel it is too early to decide but you look for darkness wherever you need to find it. Im not going to name people just to make you happy when I am not sure myself

Ok. So you've nobody who really feels too villagey for you? Any thoughts on wolves or jester ?

who do you reckon is too villagey or wolvey or jestery

who do you reckon is too villagey or wolvey or jestery

Gertrude and Ewan piqued my radar early on. I'm staying on Ewan unless something pops up.

In terms of jester I'm not sure. I think they're too afraid to push hard out of the gate, so I don't think we'll see anything huge from them until later.

When "minors" come out, there's less room for "majors" to hide....

Good post

Congratulations, on moving off my wolfy list

Ronald however has moved onto it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Good evening. Sorry I missed today had a friend visiting from abroad and in truth I'm still too depressed from yesterday to do any south parking.

Motoring my way through the thread and posts. I'm not sure what the Orla Lucy thing is about. It seems nothing to me and I wonder about those pushing for something that seems of little consequence.

I haven't read the companion back, is it required? Presume it is.
    Will try catch up on that tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Actually where is it?

Advertisement