Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season Ticket 2020

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

No option for seating groups. I contacted them.

Hi,

At the moment this isn’t an option unfortunately but it is something we will look into.

Thanks.

I would suggest anyone that uses Seating Groups to contact them via the contact form on the site asking about them. More we ask more chance they may implement.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭Same As

Got confirmation that the €5 discount to championship games has been removed, seating groups are gone and you can only attend league games for your own county, unlike previously.

So, price increase by €30/€50 plus the loss of €5 discount on championship games. Net price increase works out at more than the 25% quoted in the papers previously.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Fergall

Something went wrong with the renewel link and i hit the reset the password button and done it and signed in. No option to renew and its like im buying the season tickets for the first time instead of renewing them. To make that simple i want to renew instead of setting up a new account

• Registered Users Posts: 3,353 ✭✭✭HBC08

Anybody have an email address for them?

I'm club + if that makes any difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭C4000

If you check under 'my invoices' the renewal should be there.

• Advertisement

Its definitely a downgrade on the previous version.

I'd say getting rid of the physical card is the reason for not allowing attendance at other counties league games. Otherwise people would be able to download tickets for every league match being played and pass them on to others.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

Thanks,I just replied on the thread of the email they sent me,I'll report back if they respond.

This is the response "next or near eachother"

Bit of a shambles .They seem to have just washed their hands of the whole thing and left it to ticketmaster.

Hi

No seating groups are no longer an option. Because you now manage your ticket purchases it is not possible to operate seating groups. But because you will be selecting your tickets through your account you will have the ability to coordinate with other accounts to sit next or near each other. 

I have found the spreadsheets I did on the value of the MAYO season ticket for 2009, 2012, 2015, and I think 2017. Other counties would be slightly different. Dublin I'd say would be pretty similar. Will I post them up here?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭Same As

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭waterfordgirl

Where is this invoices tab? I'm logged into am.ticketmaster.com/gaa

I'm not even able to add tickets to the cart, so it seems like Waterford Hurling may habe sold out?

I'm a club+ holder for a number of years so i should have a renewal option but just cant find it

I just see that renewals only apply to Limerick, Galway and Tipp in the Hurling.

For other counties it looks like you just have to buy a new ticket.

Ah fantastic, i was getting worried i had messed it up somehow.thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭big_drive

I'm a current Cork hurling ticket holder. Trying to decide if I'll renew or not.

So I'll get 5 league games and 2 championship games included correct?

Not even sure on per game cost there, maybe league at €15 and championship at €20 so approx €105 worth of games?

Obviously getting to all Ireland final would be great and then not have to worry about ticket. But I'm not too confident Cork will be there anyway

Also a reason to stay in is I'd expect Cork might sell out this year and then it could be difficult to sign up in future years, and would hate to miss out if things were improved in the future. But that seems unlikely, think gaa are losing interest in it. Think by removing the attendance required at league it's cutting down their own admin and having to deal with issues that arise after every round of the league when some people's attendance doesn't show up correctly

I'm struggling to see any huge benefits to it unless your county is very likely to make the final and outside of limerick that's a hard call at moment for any county on hurling side of things

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Butson

To me this look like a classic cash grab from the GAA.

€30 more for an inferior product.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,001 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Finally got email

So for our counties championship matches we will be offered the tickets and have a limited time to choose to take them or not ?

Maybe factor in that Cork will have championship games in Walsh Park and Pairc Ui Rinn next year with limited capacity, so tickets might be slightly more difficult to come by.......but the all ireland ticket is really 90% of the reason for getting one.

Great point actually. I hadn't thought about those two venues

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭diceyreilly

Bought my two.

Roll 2021 (and lets hope there is no issues with the site!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭agfasfos

Got the e-mail earlier & created a Ticketmaster Account, undecided about purchasing, God knows what's down the line restrictions wise & the 25% price hike is a lot. Have until January 5th to decide....might get the missus to gift it to me for Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,001 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Renewed and sorted for the 2022 season Up The Deise. First time we got the season tickets was for 2017 and we got to the All Ireland final, hopefully a step further this time after the 2 year covid layoff for the scheme

Munster championship will be dog eat dog

• Registered Users Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

Yeah, got renewal email today.

Invoice only for certain counties. Otherwise just buy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭slegs

Championship ticket would be ~€40-€45 not €20

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭Pandiani

Munster Hurling semi final was €30 this year so the 2 games included would probably be in line with that

Think it was only around that last year for round robin games. Actually maybe €25 , that probably included a €5 discount for season ticket holders off the standard €30 price

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Fred Daly

You have to wonder with the restrictions and new variant what is it going to be like in the new year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭toffeeshel

The league should be able to go ahead with 50% capacity

Advertisement