Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season Ticket 2020

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Mine also updated but it did take some email correspondence as well

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

Greensoup wrote: »
    I checked it there and limerick Galway showing up as attended now. Your email must have worked. I thought at this stage it wasn’t goin to update. Hope yours is sorted.

Yep. Checked there tonight and updated a well.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Eoin3

Probably been asked a million times before, but is it 60%+ of league matches and 60%+ of championship matches in order to get a final ticket, or just 60%+ of total league and championship matches?

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭agfasfos

Eoin3 wrote: »
    Probably been asked a million times before, but is it 60%+ of league matches and 60%+ of championship matches in order to get a final ticket, or just 60%+ of total league and championship matches?

60% of total matches.

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭Daz_

Anyone know what stand can you use with season ticket for croke park ? League game Dublin v Wexford

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭dobman88

Daz_ wrote: »
    Anyone know what stand can you use with season ticket for croke park ? League game Dublin v Wexford

Your tickets will be emailed a few days before the game. You get that ticket scanned, not your season ticket. They're usually in the Cusack.

dobman88 wrote: »
    Your tickets will be emailed a few days before the game. You get that ticket scanned, not your season ticket. They're usually in the Cusack.

Oh really ? Didn’t know that . Does the ticket just get issued or do I need to request it ? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Oh really ? Didn’t know that . Does the ticket just get issued or do I need to request it ? Thanks

You'll get an email automatically unless you've opted out of the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,704 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

On the old system, other county ST holders got an option to get tickets for free for Dublins league games in Croke Park.

This year I got an email asking did I want to apply for tickets to the club finals but got nothing asking me about the Dublin v Monaghan game - same for next weeks Dublin v Donegal game.

Nothing coming up in my Match tickets section of the new portal.

Anybody know the story with this?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

BPKS wrote: »
    On the old system, other county ST holders got an option to get tickets for free for Dublins league games in Croke Park.

This year I got an email asking did I want to apply for tickets to the club finals but got nothing asking me about the Dublin v Monaghan game - same for next weeks Dublin v Donegal game.

Some of the lads on here have gotten ST tickets for a non-competing county at CP.

mayo.mick or dobman I think?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭glack

You can request a ticket in your account and they email it to you on Thurs night/Fri morning. The option isn’t available yet for this weekends game-should be tomorrow I reckon. I got one for the Dublin Monaghan game and I’m a Mayo season ticket holder. They don’t send out weekly emails with information anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,704 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

glack wrote: »
    You can request a ticket in your account and they email it to you on Thurs night/Fri morning. The option isn’t available yet for this weekends game-should be tomorrow I reckon. I got one for the Dublin Monaghan game and I’m a Mayo season ticket holder. They don’t send out weekly emails with information anymore.

Thanks for that.

Sorry to be a pain but could you give a quick explanation as to how I go about requesting the tickets.

Thanks for that.

Sorry to be a pain but could you give a quick explanation as to how I go about requesting the tickets.

When you are logged in, I think I went to my match tickets. And then there was an option to toggle on a request to be emailed a ticket for the Dublin game. I can’t remember for sure and because it’s not available yet for this weeks game I can’t check. (The my match tickets section is currently saying no data available) I’ll look at it tomorrow and get back to you though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

Thanks for that.

Usually around the Wednesday, go to "my tickets" section and there will be a toggle switch at the top, click it to yes to request tickets. They are usually emailed out late on Thursday night, with a link to where you can download your tickets. Its a bit of a faff compared to the old system.

mayo.mick wrote: »
    Usually around the Wednesday, go to "my tickets" section and there will be a toggle switch at the top, click it to yes to request tickets. They are usually emailed out late on Thursday night, with a link to where you can download your tickets. Its a bit of a faff compared to the old system.

True.....and then they go straight into SPAM. Everytime.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

can the season ticket be added to the GRMA website yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭dobman88

Some of the lads on here have gotten ST tickets for a non-competing county at CP.

mayo.mick or dobman I think?

Not me, unfortunately but something I will be looking into when the Dubs have a Saturday night game and we play on Sunday. That would be a grand Saturfay evening getting to see that team play.

glack wrote: »
    When you are logged in, I think I went to my match tickets. And then there was an option to toggle on a request to be emailed a ticket for the Dublin game. I can’t remember for sure and because it’s not available yet for this weeks game I can’t check. (The my match tickets section is currently saying no data available) I’ll look at it tomorrow and get back to you though.

Tickets available to request now. Log in, go to My Tickets, toggle the button to yes and hit save.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭diceyreilly

Anyone any spares for Croke Park on Saturday they aren’t using please.

• Registered Users Posts: 873 ✭✭✭DiscoStew

Do the Club+ Season Tickets have the same design each year?

• Advertisement

Anyone any spares for Croke Park on Saturday they aren’t using please.

I will have 3 but they haven't landed yet. Today aparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭Fred Daly

I was at the kilkenny v Wexford match last sunday my attendance has not come up yet, I have emailed them twice about it still no correction on the attendance.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,119 ✭✭✭big_drive

Fred Daly wrote: »
    I was at the kilkenny v Wexford match last sunday my attendance has not come up yet, I have emailed them twice about it still no correction on the attendance.

Every week there’s some problem. It’s ridiculous enough at this stage. I can see someone this year missing out on an All Ireland ticket because of some mistakes with the system/admin

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭eamo22

I have three that haven't updated yet.. Expect them to update today if not I'll email them aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭diceyreilly

Didn’t get the email for my match tickets yet. Thought was a bit late so tried to download like we had to do in previous seasons and they were there under My match tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭eamo22

Updated there now when I checked

• Registered Users Posts: 7,415 ✭✭✭Trampas

307 DD this time. No consistency at all. New ticket layouts and other name on ticket now if multiple tickets on account

Row z for me for Croke Park this Sat . Would have expected better

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭agfasfos

Row z for me for Croke Park this Sat . Would have expected better

306 Row P for me, good or bad.?.

• Advertisement

agfasfos wrote: »
    306 Row P for me, good or bad.?.

Certainly better than z

Advertisement