Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 3 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

Sardonicat wrote: »
    D'ya know, I think I'll treat meself. I love how they're all wrapped up like presents. What is that hairdryer looking yoke?
    As usual New Home knows the answer, she is a knowledgeable lady. It's a usb keyboard cleaner which is handy as I have been wanting to get something like that for a while but have been to busy. Actually too lazy is more accurate but saying too busy makes me sound all important like.

This mornings TA for me is hearing neighbours leaving for work while I am all wrapped up in lovely warm snuggly bed, I have a day off and I intend on spending most of it in my pyjamas.

Enjoy your lovely do nothing day Wayne. They are the best :)

I'm heading home later to see the daddy. Its been two weeks thanks to my dodgy ankle preventing me from driving far.
    Happy Happy Joy Joy :D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,369 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

As usual New Home knows the answer, she is a knowledgeable lady.

i-was-right.gifk

At first I thought "leaf blower", then a voice in my head said, "No, stupid, would you look at the size of it!"...

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭Phoenix32

New Home wrote: »
    At first I thought "leaf blower", then a voice in my head said, "No, stupid, would you look at the size of it!"...

I thought it was a leaf blower too :o

• Registered Users Posts: 40,156 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Phoenix32 wrote: »
    I thought it was a leaf blower too :o

it could be a leaf blower for a dolls house.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,236 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

A beautiful song was recommended to me by Apple Music, giving me all the feels :) A definite wedding song :)

Autosport wrote: »
    A beautiful song was recommended to me by Apple Music, giving me all the feels :) A definite wedding song :)

what is the song?

what is the song?

Hunter Miller : When I look in your eyes

Do we need to save the date Auto?

Do we need to save the date Auto?

Did Seph propose to you ;) The little charmer :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,369 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Hunter Miller : When I look in your eyes

Hmmm. That line reminds me of this...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

The rain is a great excuse not to be doing exercise.

I wish my hair was as glorious as his

• Registered Users Posts: 2,317 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Half the working week is over

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

That im getting very domesticated, I have a couple of tea towels soaking overnight in a bucket with bleach. They'll be very clean tomorrow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭Bredabe

My flatmate at the time was an annoying person and in the afternoon's between fix's he was worse so. I used to play this song 'for' him from the floor above his, drove him absolutely nuts! which ensured that he left the house and I got some of the sleep he denied me by playing guitar games and shouting all night.

Th that I loved the song and it annoyed him into giving us some peace.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Finally getting my new bed put together :D

Today is very Autumny, and has me wondering when I should pull out my cozy jumpers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Lost power last night and this morning in the storm and had to drive 5 miles to get a cup of coffee earlier (I'm an addict and would have driven further if I had to), but there is a small trickle of power since about 2pm... enough electricity to charge laptops and keep the wifi going, so I've not lost out on work too much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

My mother happily saying just now “I’m allowed to be ageist because I’m in my late 60s. Trump and Biden are both too old to be running for President”. Big happy head on her saying it. :D So I guess this is more ‘Trivial Things That Make My Mother Happy’.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Gretas Gonna Get Ya!

Been trying to do a backflip all summer. Finally nailed it there yesterday! :D

If I could have recorded all my failed attempts these last few weeks, it would have made for a great blooper reel... actually felt like I was getting worse at one point.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

That the volume of the weather out here has been turned down even a little.. Ellen has stopped screaming at last!.....

TH that the 'electric' came back on around 6 pm - power gone all day.

The water must have been knocked off, or so I thought,
    and was completely gone at 7 pm. There was some available earlier,
    and I used a little bit then.

Was worried a bit about 'airlocks' etc, and whether I should leave the immersion
    on, or turn it off just in case, so as not to exacerbate any potential problems.

Anyway, water back on since 9, so no worries on that score now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

TH at an impromptu sleepover at my boyfriend’s last night, and also that he cared enough to not let me even attempt to go home in that storm last night :o

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    TH at an impromptu sleepover at my boyfriend’s last night, and also that he cared enough to not let me even attempt to go home in that storm last night :o

Finding 30 euros!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Losing 30 euro's!

Finding 30 euros!

It doesn't take Columbo to figure this out.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    He discovered America without realising it, I doubt he'd figure that one out.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

i should probably mention i found it in my pocket!

• Advertisement

That's where you'd put the notes after you found them, it makes sense.

Advertisement