Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox General discussion **No Order Chat Here**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Derek..

Any word on a suspected dispatch date?

Surely before the weekend given the amount of Series X they have to deliver?
    From Microsoft I meant

• Registered Users Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Just got a phone call from the manager at my nearest Gamestop. My console will be ready for me to collect on release day. Woohoo :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Jordan 199 wrote: »
    Just got a phone call from the manager at my nearest Gamestop. My console will be ready for me to collect on release day. Woohoo :D:D

Gamestop phoned you? Ehh wtf? Did you pay extra for that? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Derek.. wrote: »
    Any word on a suspected dispatch date?

Surely before the weekend given the amount of Series X they have to deliver?
    From Microsoft I meant

No word yet but I'd imagine that there's a reasonable chance that all the consoles are already with couriers.

I'm not sure how they do it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭kiddums

Starting to get worried now, still not charged by MS, and no attempt at charging me either.
    Surely for it to be here on or just after release day I should have been charged today at the latest.

• Advertisement

kiddums wrote: »
    Starting to get worried now, still not charged by MS, and no attempt at charging me either.
    Surely for it to be here on or just after release day I should have been charged today at the latest.

I don't think they'll charge until actual dispatch time which could be today or over the weekend or even Monday.

What's the status of your order on your MS account? If it's showing as pre-ordered and estimated delivery 10 November than it should all be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

kiddums wrote: »

Called them just there , no help what so ever the agent could barley understand what was going on didn’t even look into my account and said everything is fine..

• Registered Users Posts: 19,945 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

did anyone who got a console ordered from the ms website over the past few days get it all the way through? i still have one in a basket but it fails at the final payment stage

• Registered Users Posts: 8,742 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

Cyrus wrote: »
    did anyone who got a console ordered from the ms website over the past few days get it all the way through? i still have one in a basket but it fails at the final payment stage

They told a friend that they are out of stock so I'm not sure why they are popping up on the store if that's the case

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Cyrus wrote: »

Nope plenty of phantom ones, furthest I got was verify code but usually failed earlier.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 Jlynam

murpho999 wrote: »
    I don't think they'll charge until actual dispatch time which could be today or over the weekend or even Monday.

What's the status of your order on your MS account? If it's showing as pre-ordered and estimated delivery 10 November than it should all be fine.

I got a series X off them back in 2018 and it took 3 days between the dispatch email and the delivery confirmation email for those wondering about delivery times. It was also a UPS delivery.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,301 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Jlynam wrote: »
    I got a series X off them back in 2018 and it took 3 days between the dispatch email and the delivery confirmation email for those wondering about delivery times. It was also a UPS delivery.

AND YOU'RE ONLY TELLING PEOPLE ABOUT THIS NOW??????

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Jlynam

CatInABox wrote: »
    AND YOU'RE ONLY TELLING PEOPLE ABOUT THIS NOW??????

:pac:

One X apologies guys 😂 all I've got is series x on my mind 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭DK224

Back to Gamestop issues!!! :pac:

I got the email on Wednesday to use the voucher to checkout my Xbox Series X order, which I did and got an order confirmation email after it was completed.

Now just after getting a txt from Gamestop:

"This is a friendly reminder to check your email inbox. We sent you a voucher towards your Xbox Series X but we noticed you have not used it yet"

Jlynam wrote: »

Ok so we could expect despatch notification today.

Also, I'd expect the operation to be different for a launch than a normal order that you had.

Time will tell.

DK224 wrote: »
    Back to Gamestop issues!!! :pac:

I got the email on Wednesday to use the voucher to checkout my Xbox Series X order, which I did and got an order confirmation email after it was completed.

Now just after getting a txt from Gamestop:

"This is a friendly reminder to check your email inbox. We sent you a voucher towards your Xbox Series X but we noticed you have not used it yet"
    Yep got that too. I'd imagine they have sent it to everyone regardless of whether you have already completed the order just to be sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,582 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Already posted this in the PS5 or Series X thread. Quick resume is crazy fast from standby.

https://twitter.com/PMaka1991/status/1324475975351128068?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Got email from gamestop saying that I am not getting my one in first batch. It was expected, but the thing is, email itself was not in my main part, it was in "promotions" tab. I never check that one as its just legal spam, so would have missed it.

Its my own fault not preordering sooner, so I am okay with this. My guess is I might get it after lockdown if I am lucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Just got a dispatch email for my Series X and accessories!

**EDIT**
    From MS store.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Doomofman

wes wrote: »
    Just got a dispatch email for my Series X and accessories!

Who did you order from?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭rizzla

Just got dispatch e-mail for the console from MS :D

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Wynner05

Just got that dispatch email from MS too!

Doomofman wrote: »
    Who did you order from?

Sorry, I ordered from MS store.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭skerry

Excellent - looking forward to constantly refreshing my email for the next few hours for email to come through

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Doomofman

skerry wrote: »
    Excellent - looking forward to constantly refreshing my email for the next few hours for email to come through

Yeah nice to have a new layer of anxiety for my order... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭Probes

Are Harvey Norman normally ok with this kind of stuff? I suppose I should have asked that question when I was ordering!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭rizzla

Coming from the UK according to the UPS tracking info.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭rm212

Damn looks like the MS Store European orders are all going out today! Hopefully this means we'll get them early (Monday) if UPS refuse to hang on to them in the warehouse like they did with that guy in Portugal who got his earlier this week.

Are they using UPS for all of ye who got the dispatch email?

rm212 wrote: »
    Are they using UPS for all of ye who got the dispatch email?

Yup, UPS.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭farreca

Finally, it's on its way

Advertisement