Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gameweek 9 - Transfer Thread

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭gandalfio

Strongly considering Aguero to Kane. Watford have conceded 20 goals to Palace's 8.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

My front 2 are aguero and abraham so by transferring salah to mane itll allow me to play 3 up front ayew for greenwood with aguero and Abraham

I think the cheapeat forward I would go for is Ings at 5.9 but Maupay/King/Wood have better fixtures.

So if I was losing Salah this week and using 2 FTs I'd upgrade the 5th mid (or 4th defender) instead of getting Ayew.

If your set on 3 upfront a single transfer this week that releases funds, and two transfers next week might work. The potential 0.2M swing with Salah dropping/Mane rising adds another layer to this plan.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,020 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Maddison or mount lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,382 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Ugh. Had my ft taken out of my hands. Still had Monreal and he was heading for a price drop tonight so got in Evans as a direct replacement. For the first time this season it looks like ALL of my players are available and will play.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

Pete_Cavan wrote: »
    Salah and Barnes to Maddison and Auba is probably what I'll do with my two FTs.
    Posted that two weeks ago. Been around the FPL universe a couple of times since but still arriving at that destination. I'll probably do it but the only thing bothering me is it leaves me with 1.6 itb and no idea how to spend it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

Ugh. Had my ft taken out of my hands. Still had Monreal and he was heading for a price drop tonight so got in Evans as a direct replacement. For the first time this season it looks like ALL of my players are available and will play.

You still had 5 million Monreal in your squad ????

• Registered Users Posts: 12,020 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Kun and cebellos out for Wilson and maddison. No hit

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Holding on to Son. He could do damage(even from the bench) against Watford. Can't justify a -4

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

gandalfio wrote: »
    Strongly considering Aguero to Kane. Watford have conceded 20 goals to Palace's 8.

That's flawed seen as 8 of them were in 1 game they have been a bit more solid since changing managers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Getting tempted to do Haller to Cilson.
    And possibly Salah to Mane/Sterling for a -4 to avoid price drops. Not keeping Salah long term.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

That's flawed seen as 8 of them were in 1 game they have been a bit more solid since changing managers

They had the new manager when they conceded 8

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Chesty08 wrote: »
    They had the new manager when they conceded 8

You can dismiss such extremes. They could be in a mentally better place these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Did Adrian to a 4mil keeper and haller to wilson with my 2 F.Ts

• Registered Users Posts: 17,382 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

What’s everyone’s team value up to? This is the first year I’ve used any of the tools available to predict price changes and I’m up to 102.1m.

This time last year I was down to 99.6.

It’s an aspect of the game many neglect.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

What’s everyone’s team value up to? This is the first year I’ve used any of the tools available to predict price changes and I’m up to 102.1m.

It’s not team value you need to look at , it is Resale value.

But I completely agree if you aren’t increasing RV you are fighting a losing battle longer term as the players you want will be out of budget

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭scotchy

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058015623

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Registered Users Posts: 9,361 ✭✭✭Shedite27

He hasn't been in the league since GW2 :D

How does someone monitor price drops but not sales

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭bantee

Awb & Pukki to Diop & Abraham for a -4

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Digne & Pukki to Rico & C Wilson yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Any suggestions? I have 0.9 in the bank. Thinking I should replace Pukki.

Ederson

Robertson - Suyuncu - Tomori

Salah - KDB - McGinn - Mount

Pukki - Aguero - Abraham

SUBS: Button, Cantwell,Lundstram, Simpson

• Advertisement

Still have one FT
    Strongly considering Hayden to Dendoncker even though I prob won’t play him much/at all
    And he has a double nasty fixture over Xmas

However All my money is tied up in front 3 . Aguero or auba will have to go at some stage for me to do anything with the extra FT and they have back to back home games next 2 weeks to that isn’t happening
    Otamendi is the other one I could sacrifice soon but again back to back home games with clean sheet potential
    So that FT will prob keep rolling

Should I do Hayden to dendoncker (or anyone else )to protect myself from price drop ?
    Could also do otamendi to Rico but I just can’t do it !!!!!!! Would leave me money to upgrade Hayden or cantwell next week
    Signing a Bournemouth defender is something I am VERY reluctant to do though
    Have they even kept a clean sheet........

Tusky wrote: »
    Any suggestions? I have 0.9 in the bank. Thinking I should replace Pukki.

Ederson

Robertson - Suyuncu - Tomori

Salah - KDB - McGinn - Mount

Pukki - Aguero - Abraham

SUBS: Button, Cantwell,Lundstram, Simpson

Nice team/squad
    Save the transfer

km79 wrote: »
    Still have one FT
    Strongly considering Hayden to Dendoncker even though I prob won’t play him much/at all

However All my money is tied up in front 3 . Aguero or auba will have to go at some stage for me to do anything with the extra FT and they have back to back home games next 2 weeks to that isn’t happening
    Otamendi is the other one I could sacrifice soon but again back to back home games with clean sheet potential

Should I do Hayden to dendoncker (or anyone else )to protect myself from price drop ?
    Could also do otamendi to Rico but I just can’t do it !!!!!!! Would leave me money to upgrade Hayden or cantwell next week

I can’t believe I’m typing this but I think I’ll keep it and see where traore lines out for wolves today

My gw12 team is horrific with most of my players playing each other so anyone who comes in needs a good fixture that week and ideally for the festive period too
    Wolves Xmas fixtures not ideal.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭Dearg81

I can’t believe I’m typing this but I think I’ll keep it and see where traore lines out for wolves today

My gw12 team is horrific with most of my players playing each other so anyone who comes in needs a good fixture that week and ideally for the festive period too
    Wolves Xmas fixtures not ideal.....

He appears to be growing a Brain lately and he does have all the other ingredients to be a good footballer so could be a great option as a 5mil OOP mid.

Dearg81 wrote: »
    He appears to be growing a Brain lately and he does have all the other ingredients to be a good footballer so could be a great option as a 5mil OOP mid.

Yeah I was very tempted to just go for it this week before the price rise but think it’s wiser to wait and see especially with europa

Still have one FT

They have now
    Might just go ahead with this next week now

Advertisement