Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gameweek 9 - Transfer Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

I am going to be stubborn and get CHO instead of Mount - feel the one million extra can make a big difference to my team

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Salah to Sterling or Haller to Tammy?

Haller only 14 pts in the 4 games I've owned him vs 26 for Tammy. Got that one all wrong but not sure how is the right time with Hallers next 4 fixtures.

Not sure I want Salah now and can do Son to Mane in a few weeks.

Currently have Aguero and Ota as city cover.

Wait hold on.... that is only 12 points in the difference. It is not astronomical and could easily swing in 1 single GW.

I’ve Haller and I’m holding as I can see him picking up for points & goals.

Salah is a tricky one. I think we’ve yet to see the best of him

I am going to be stubborn and get CHO instead of Mount - feel the one million extra can make a big difference to my team

The 1 mil difference here will be a bigger difference. Mount is operating a higher level to CHO. Mount is pretty much nailed on and is clearly a Lampard favourite. CHO will be rotated.

Go with Mount and stop messing around ;)

Adrian out Henderson In

Chesty08 wrote: »
    The 1 mil difference here will be a bigger difference. Mount is operating a higher level to CHO. Mount is pretty much nailed on and is clearly a Lampard favourite. CHO will be rotated.

Go with Mount and stop messing around ;)

I do get you but...It means Hayden goes to a Martial or Maddison over a McGinn next gameweek.

In truth I have two transfers and no idea how to use them, Son out seems both logical and illogic at the same time ....

• Advertisement

Adrian out Henderson In

Not tempted by Gazzinga?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭Taxuser1

Adrian out Henderson In
    I wouldn’t transfer Henderson in. Likely he will he rotated with Milner and I’m not sure he’s much of a keeper either.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,092 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Taxuser1 wrote: »
    I wouldn’t transfer Henderson in. Likely he will he rotated with Milner and I’m not sure he’s much of a keeper either.

Henderson, the SHU keeper.

I do get you but...It means Hayden goes to a Martial or Maddison over a McGinn next gameweek.

In truth I have two transfers and no idea how to use them, Son out seems both logical and illogic at the same time ....

No it doesn’t, the Hayden - Martial is 3mil in difference & the McGinn - Maddison is 1.5mil. But at that , for talk sake

McGinn & Mount outscore Maddison & CHO 9 times out of 10.

I get your reasoning, I do, but I think Mount is worth more than 1mil than CHO which will be reflected price wise

Taxuser1 wrote: »

Oh the irony of this, ha ha!!!

• Advertisement

No it doesn’t, the Hayden - Martial is 3mil in difference & the McGinn - Maddison is 1.5mil. But at that , for talk sake

McGinn & Mount outscore Maddison & CHO 9 times out of 10.

I get your reasoning, I do, but I think Mount is worth more than 1mil than CHO which will be reflected price wise

I was just using McGinn he's prob the best under seven excluding the Chelsea lads. I meant Hayden to either Martial or Maddison

But yeah I get you....

Not tempted by Gazzinga?

No, Spurs are poor at the minute & so is Gazz. Been impressed by Sheff U and hoping Henderson can become a bit of an Etheridge now

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Henderson OOP for all the wrong reasons here lads :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,699 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

Anyone in the market for a goalie tempted by Roberto? Nailed on for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭HarryStuby

Vvd & Cabellos out
    J Evans & mount in

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Pukki out, Jimenez in(and will captain him)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,490 ✭✭✭VW 1

Pete_Cavan wrote: »
    Anyone in the market for a goalie tempted by Roberto? Nailed on for a while.

Romero? As a united fan, certainly not.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Wait hold on.... that is only 12 points in the difference. It is not astronomical and could easily swing in 1 single GW.

I’ve Haller and I’m holding as I can see him picking up for points & goals.

Salah is a tricky one. I think we’ve yet to see the best of him

Can't really see Haller scoring 12 more points than Tammy in any of the upcoming fixtures.
    And 7ppg is a big difference to 3ppg.

I do take your point he's due a haul but Tammy had been consistently getting them

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

VW 1 wrote: »
    Romero? As a united fan, certainly not.

Roberto for West Ham

PARlance wrote: »
    Henderson, the SHU keeper.
    😂😂😂🎣

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Looks like a few people here need to brush up on their Premier League keeper knowledge. :p

Looks like a few people here need to brush up on their Premier League keeper knowledge. :p

As a Liverpool supporter and keen fisherman surely you don’t mean me :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,716 ✭✭✭Xterminator

kane out Aubameyang in.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,043 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Son & Pukki -> someone and Abraham.

9.0 to play with. have Mahrez, Yarmalenko & Mount. Have 3 city players as it is

The other option is Mane & Connolly

• Registered Users Posts: 17,375 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Do people think Mahrez is nailed on for a few gws?

Had 2 free transfer so did Wilson for Pukki

Have one left
    Is it madness to go -4
    Aguero & Ayew out
    Vardy & Abraham in

• Registered Users Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Do people think Mahrez is nailed on for a few gws?

No. He'll probably start 2 out of every 3 games over the season sharing time with B.Silva and Sterling.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Kelly -> Soyuncu

Dendoncker -> Traore

Done

• Registered Users Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Worrying comments going around about Son. Considering Hudson-Odoi now for a Chelsea triple up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,028 ✭✭✭COH

Worrying comments going around about Son. Considering Hudson-Odoi now for a Chelsea triple up.

Such as?

Advertisement