Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Expendawolves GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    I've never used spreadsheets really, vast majority is phone posting which limits you somewhat.

Just realised I'm gonna miss the competition tomorrow too :( Busy day for me tomorrow so limited posting till the evening I reckon. I'm out for a while, definitely this time

Don’t use spreadsheets either. Can be a disaster when my gut tells me something but I forget later on in the day!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Well it's was quite a definitive statement tbh

Its not Isla does not equal l don't think it's Isla

Yeah I suppose it is.

I'm also fairly sure I've had this exact same argument with you before. I was asked how I knew last night, I obviously don't and clarified that.
    My wording was incorrect. Shrugs.

If I was a wolf I wouldn't know either.

The only way I'd know is if I was a RV / seer. So why are you RV hunting?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    So you think Isla didn’t think it was obvious she had said stuff that made her obviously look like the executioners? There’s no sarcasm in that post, honest question. Although it does read as sarcastic, not intended, just trying to understand your viewpoint on this.

I'm not sure exactly what your asking, I think it was clear to all reading and paying attention who Isla was, I think her posting esrlier was trying to draw a munch as potential RV, I think the wolves would have munched her only they failed with Riona once so it was prudent to take her the 2nd time to be sure they don't get blocked later in the game.

Is it possible everyone is a wolf cause that's what I'm feeling at the moment

Don’t use spreadsheets either. Can be a disaster when my gut tells me something but I forget later on in the day!

I'm not using spreadsheets this time and keep forgetting gut stuff too.

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Yeah I suppose it is.

I'm also fairly sure I've had this exact same argument with you before. I was asked how I knew last night, I obviously don't and clarified that.
    My wording was incorrect. Shrugs.

If I was a wolf I wouldn't know either.

The only way I'd know is if I was a RV / seer. So why are you RV hunting?

You didn't have this discussion witb me that I recall. Yep, I'm hunting RV, ironic while the village is killing RVs.

You made a definitive statement, I wanted a response, simple as that. I'll play what's in front of me, it's all we can all do. If you were the seer, a definitive statement like that is sloppy tbh.

• Advertisement

Is it possible everyone is a wolf cause that's what I'm feeling at the moment

Possible.... Who picks the munches?
    A new wolf every day? One wolf but a new one for the day.
    That would be an amazing mechanic! Crazy hard to find!

I really need to sleep, actually finally leaving

You didn't have this discussion witb me that I recall. Yep, I'm hunting RV, ironic while the village is killing RVs.

You made a definitive statement, I wanted a response, simple as that. I'll play what's in front of me, it's all we can all do. If you were the seer, a definitive statement like that is sloppy tbh.
    I'm not the seer which is why I felt comfortable saying it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

There are 22 players, and 3 teams.
    Team Explosives Expert. This line "Another threat, possibly even more disturbing is the existence of the individual known only as 'The Explosives Expert'." makes me think they are playing solo.
    Team SK :1

Leaves 21 players over two teams.
    Team The Expendawolves. Wording suggests DEFINITELY more than 1, " Some have skills with" suggests more than 2, so likely at least 3, possibly 4.

Team Expendawolves : 3 or 4

Leaves 17 Expendables.

so 1 in 4 or 1 in 3 maybe

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

I'm done for today. Head is melted.

Only bright side I can see is that at least the vig held off and the village carnage wasn't made any worse.

• Advertisement

I'm not using spreadsheets this time and keep forgetting gut stuff too.

I know my strengths and my weaknesses but I’m generally looking to have a bit of a laugh which isn’t always village friendly to be fair.

I’ve a theory about wolves but I’m gonna sleep on and throw it out tomorrow if we aren’t making any headway in the afternoon.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    There are 22 players, and 3 teams.
    Team Explosives Expert. This line "Another threat, possibly even more disturbing is the existence of the individual known only as 'The Explosives Expert'." makes me think they are playing solo.
    Team SK :1

Leaves 21 players over two teams.
    Team The Expendawolves. Wording suggests DEFINITELY more than 1, " Some have skills with" suggests more than 2, so likely at least 3, possibly 4.

Team Expendawolves : 3 or 4

Leaves 17 Expendables.

so 1 in 4 or 1 in 3 maybe

You can adjust for the dead people. So 5 village deaths = 17 players currently

1 SK
    3 or 4 wolves
    12 or 13 villagers

really am going to bed now.

I know my strengths and my weaknesses but I’m generally looking to have a bit of a laugh which isn’t always village friendly to be fair.

I’ve a theory about wolves but I’m gonna sleep on and throw it out tomorrow if we aren’t making any headway in the afternoon.

Well that explains why I've been flipflop on you

Boards just reminded me it's my birthday today. I never thought I'd ever be that person who forgot!

Happy birthday Id wolf whistle but god knows how that would go down lol

Boards just reminded me it's my birthday today. I never thought I'd ever be that person who forgot!

Happy Birthday Babs.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Bye - bye Isla.

Hehe.

Happiest of Birthdays Barbara.

Glad to be here to celebrate.

I'm still here.

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Happy birthday Babs

Ugh not a fan of the morning shift, miss the night shift for WW. Maybe if I was working that I’d know how the village managed to for the second night in a row (though first time didn’t count thanks to Isla) end up with someone unexpected top of the lynch votes.

Not going to claim I knew Isla was the executioner for sure but she was the most likely person imo to have switched the day 1 lynch from potentially herself to the person who had been accusing her all day.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

I fear I’m going to continue to tunnel my FFA from day 1 (essentially my day 2 ffa also) as a result of that too seeing as

1) Brendan who was lying about something day 1, then went quiet day 2 has been a front runner both lunches but been saved by a surprise few votes on another candidate.

2) Gertie originally made my list for ffaing Isla based of no opinion of their own and instead just following what Doris said and suggesting that if Isla wasn’t bad we would then turn our attention towards Doris. Seems she got her wish and two lynches have gone down the drain on these two who both flipped good.

I didn’t actually suspect either accuser (putting a strong opinion out on thread is villager behavior) but the person who rolls in behind them without an opinion of their own, that’s wolfy

3) Orla - too odd to ignore but again like on day 1 & 2 I would not be expecting to vote here as she seems like she actually wants to die (potentially by modkill / replacement) and as I keep imagining her as a derp villager.

Katie WW wrote: »
    Also if that’s the second SK kill that means Isla couldn’t have survived a fake bomb attack and she faked the whole story.

Isla is lying folks.

Apparently not.

I'm gonna munch and lynch you.

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    It’s looking like Orla will get lynched

Hehe.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Apparently not.

I'm gonna munch and lynch you.

Oh Jesus. I thought you'd started to chill out!

Any chance you'd be interested in not playing the absolute fool today and helping us find a bloody wolf?

Eva WW wrote: »
    Oh Jesus. I thought you'd started to chill out!

Any chance you'd be interested in not playing the absolute fool today and helping us find a bloody wolf?

I'm letting ye know I'm a villager. So that's one person crossed off the wolf list. The seer will confirm this today.

Good morning by the way.

Anyone that has accused me of being a wolf is not the vigilante or seer.

Eva WW wrote: »
    but your list has orla and brendan on top. why are you a goner?

I don't know about Brendan but I can't and won't be lynched

FFA 2
    Orla - said he'd munch me
    Phil - detail further back
    Liam - I've explained the first two already today, Liam is also one Id say is coasting along tbh, shaded me a bit earlier which i think is because I mentioned him yesterday, he's yet to respond with the specific post so I'll wait.

Orla or Phil for the chop, still not sold on Derry either but rabbits and there holes

Try again.

• Advertisement

Vernon WW wrote: »
    I fear I’m going to continue to tunnel my FFA from day 1 (essentially my day 2 ffa also) as a result of that too seeing as

1) Brendan who was lying about something day 1, then went quiet day 2 has been a front runner both lunches but been saved by a surprise few votes on another candidate.

2) Gertie originally made my list for ffaing Isla based of no opinion of their own and instead just following what Doris said and suggesting that if Isla wasn’t bad we would then turn our attention towards Doris. Seems she got her wish and two lynches have gone down the drain on these two who both flipped good.

I didn’t actually suspect either accuser (putting a strong opinion out on thread is villager behavior) but the person who rolls in behind them without an opinion of their own, that’s wolfy
    /QUOTE]

Speaking of going quiet if anybody bothered to check I was here yesterday on off during day but your goodself was fairly quiet, quieter then me in fact yesterday and I have said because of various reasons you are a wolf.

Nothing to do with you voting for me if that was the case id have voted for you yesterday but spidey senses tingling. You have all run round going maybe some of the people who have ffad Brendan is a wolf well HELLLO VERNON WOLF

Soneone also said don't discount new people with fresh eyes they see different. Well if going by the stats Riona gave 1 in 3 or 1 in 5 wolf and YOU ARE A WOLF. You have slippe d up a couple of times and tried to laugh off my newbie reasons but i still say wolf

If any one bothered to read my posts instead of jumping the gun all was explained I have never dodged any question. you might not like the explanations but they are there loud and clear. SO bring it on I call wolf on you Vernon have done since day one btw glossary still says D0 doesnt exist

Advertisement