Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Intellectual Dark Web

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Veritas Libertas

Douglas Murray does an interview with Sky Australia about his new book "The Madness of Crowds".
    In case anyone is curious, I'm not Australian either.

These are all issues that are really important which we've become incapable of thinking or speaking about, because we're told we must agree to set of narrow new orthodoxies - or you're toast.
    • LGBT (especially the T)
    • Race
    • Feminism
    -Douglas Murray

• Registered Users Posts: 4,350 ✭✭✭Morgans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvjHn6QEgh4

I'm glad some people have watched and liked the video. Im happy that Veritas Libertas is hanging himself throughout this thread. The video is a great example of the grift. It is clear that plenty dont want to watch it - Timbah on Toast has two videos on the internet - one a long three piece series on Dave Rubin and this. You can see how much he researches his topic, and if he is a grifter, he is a very poor one.

Whether it is Eric Weinstein and Peter Thiel, Dave Rubin and the koch(s), these people do not stray from their paymasters.

Anyway, watch the above video, see if you think it is biased or treated unfairly, and you will see who is more credible - the version that Veritas Libertas (and why he wont watch the video, yet be so invested in this) or the one presented by Timbah on Toast.

Morgans wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvjHn6QEgh4

I'm glad some people have watched and liked the video. Im happy that Veritas Libertas is hanging himself throughout this thread. The video is a great example of the grift. It is clear that plenty dont want to watch it - Timbah on Toast has two videos on the internet - one a long three piece series on Dave Rubin and this. You can see how much he researches his topic, and if he is a grifter, he is a very poor one.

Whether it is Eric Weinstein and Peter Thiel, Dave Rubin and the koch(s), these people do not stray from their paymasters.

Anyway, watch the above video, see if you think it is biased or treated unfairly, and you will see who is more credible - the version that Veritas Libertas (and why he wont watch the video, yet be so invested in this) or the one presented by Timbah on Toast.

You're acting like a charlatan. You introduce a video, and just keep saying refer to video like it's gospel. I guess you are easily influence and can't think for yourself.

The best arguments from the video:
    He's a 'gate-way' to the alt-right
    His interview style is not correct

You won't sum that up yourself because you know how weak the arguments are.

Everyone is a grifter, your beloved Timbah is a grifter too. To use that argument is the height of hypocritical. Tell me one person who does podcasts not for money. They all have patreon accounts. Everyone trying to deliver news/information is usually also trying to make money big shock.

That's the best argument you have as well other than to smear me.

You are what the IDW are talking about, without people employing the tactics you are using in this very thread they would not even be a thing.

You failed to mention the video Timbah has about the the mother who was struggling against the world to fight for the rights of her transexual child.

Why not talk about how the Muslims are going to destroy European values? Douglas Murray's book - The Strange Death of Europe. Or The Bell Curve which states that blacks are less intelligent. Of course, all up Sam Harris's/Stefan Molyneux's alley. How dare anyone think my ideas are racist?

It is interesting, having watched Timbah on Toasts video on Dave Rubin, how Sam Harris starts his podcast with the very same tactic - this person is controversial and has been unfairly maligned online, but if you agree with them, thats on you. Very effective. If you are sensible you will be able to see though this.

You're acting like a charlatan. You introduce a video, and just keep saying refer to video like it's gospel. I guess you are easily influence and can't think for yourself.

Anyone who has watched the video wouldnt claim that.

• Advertisement

Why not talk about how the Muslims are going to destroy European values? Douglas Murray's book - The Strange Death of Europe. Or The Bell Curve which states that blacks are less intelligent. Of course, all up Sam Harris's/Stefan Molyneux's alley. How dare anyone think my ideas are racist?

It is interesting, having watched Timbah on Toasts video on Dave Rubin, how Sam Harris starts his podcast with the very same tactic - this person is controversial and has been unfairly maligned online, but if you agree with them, thats on you. Very effective. If you are sensible you will be able to see though this.

You are absolutely full of strawmen.

You make arguments vaguely similar to the ones being made, but you either massively distract from, or omit large chunks of crucial information. It is clear you're doing this on purpose to achieve an aim....

Could you steel man the arguments instead, or would you prefer I did?

That's what I learned from Sam Harris, how to steel-man anoher persons argument. I have found it a very useful tool in debate and thinking in general. You should definitely try it sometime!

Everyone is a grifter, your beloved Timbah is a grifter too. To use that argument is the height of hypocritical. Tell me one person who does podcasts not for money. They all have patreon accounts. Everyone trying to deliver news/information is usually also trying to make money big shock.

That's the best argument you have as well other than to smear me.

You are what the IDW are talking about, without people employing the tactics you are using in this very thread they would not even be a thing.

You failed to mention the video Timbah has about the the mother who was struggling against the world to fight for the rights of her transexual child.

Ah, the projection. I'm the charlatan, I treat some online vlogger as gospel. I'm smearing you.

Why haven't you watched the video?

Ah, the projection. I'm the charlatan, I treat some online vlogger as gospel. I'm smearing you.

I did watch the video, and I've already asked questions relating to the video that no one is happy to answer, can you?
    Timbah's biggest argument seems to be that Dave Rubin is gate-way to the alt-right, would you or anyone else that has watched Timbah's video agree with this?
    Anyone who has watched the video wouldnt claim that.

Well I watched the video and I made that claim.. it seems we're at an impasse. Balls in your court; why don't you list the charges Timbah made that are accurate?

Timbah himself said his biggest criticism of Rubin was:
    However, the guests aren’t the problem, and never were. Its Dave’s deceptive approach to interviewing.

Timbah on Toast has two videos on the internet - one a long three piece series on Dave Rubin and this.

Clearly you are not aware of this video

Its much more illuminating with regard to Timbah's style of argumentation.

I don't believe that you watched any of the videos. I think you are lying. I believe anyone who does watch the videos would feel the same.

I also lied about Douglas Murray's past work. You also didn't spot it, and rather than pull me up on it (it was Charles Murray who wrote the Bell Curve BTW), you decided to say that I wasn't providing context. Good work. Watch out for more of those.

• Advertisement

I don't believe that you watched any of the videos. I think you are lying. I believe anyone who does watch the videos would feel the same.

Blah blah blah put up or shut up. I watched the video.

The reason you won't give the arguments because they are weak. You know it and I know you can't prove me wrong since I've seen the video.
    I fear you are appealing to the 'crowd'.
    I also lied about Douglas Murray's past work. You also didn't spot it, and rather than pull me up on it (it was Charles Murray who wrote the Bell Curve BTW), you decided to say that I wasn't providing context. Good work. Watch out for more of those

Fantastic gotcha! You really got me. You win supreme victor, I bow to your masterdom.
    When I debate Christians, Jews, Creationists, climate deniers etc. they are unfailingly polite, respectful, thoughtful, discerning, & listen to my arguments. Far Left SJWs do not. They simply look for fault & pounce.-Michael Shermer

Why not answer my questions instead? I asked you can you steelman the weak strawman you created, or would you prefer I would?

Sorry !!! All this time I realized I've been referring to a concept you're probably not familiar with:
    A straw man is a misrepresentation of someone's position or argument that is easy to defeat: a "steel man" is an improvement of someone's position or argument that is harder to defeat than their originally stated position or argument.

I think you are lying.

Instead of posting up a list proving me wrong, you prefer to sit and call me a liar from a sedentary position where your opinions are unknown.

That's why the IDW exist and are growing in power.
    The left demand the privilege to decide their own labels and the privilege of labelling everyone else.

Its not just social media and its not just the IDW. There are numerous subjects that there is a stigma attached to talking about.
    • Immigration-racist
    • Feminism-Misogynist
    • Islam-Racist

Just look to these boards, anytime someone tries to criticize currently policies surrounding these subjects are duly called racists and misogynists.

Were you not here a while ago on another account claiming to be half Asian and adopted. If not ye have a very similar script of arguments.

Instead of posting up a list proving me wrong, you prefer to sit and call me a liar from a sedentary position where your opinions are unknown.

That's why the IDW exist and are growing in power.

You have just posted that "I must not be aware of a video"

That particular video that I am not aware of is the one I posted initially and has been commented on my a few in this thread. You haven't watched it and you are a liar/troll. It certainly doesn't make the point you seem to think it makes.

Thankfully you aren't good at this game and the more you continue, the less credit you are doing for what you are trying to promote.

Also, why are you continually quoting yourself?

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,712 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Yeah. We are such a regressive society. We have gay marriage, we have a gay man from immigrant descent as head of government, we have legalised abortion, it is illegal to discriminate on grounds of religion, race etc.

Yes, these had to be fought for, but what has that got to do with the perceived "white privilege" that you assume I have. Are black people not allowed attend school?

In a country that Catholicism is the most common religion, it makes sense that there is a demand for catholic primary schools. There are however educate together schools for people who don't want to go there.

Same as able bodied children. Thankfully, most kids are able bodied so there are more teachers equipped to teach able bodied children. There are however specially trained teachers that are trained specifically to deal with autistic children.

How many travellers want to become a barrister? Are the same avenues not open for them if they wanted it? We have no transgendered, midget, Asian barristers either. I think we should fight for that too!

I can't tell whether you are advocating for a 100% inheritance tax but even the idea of it is ridiculous. People work their whole lives to be able to provide for their children when they are gone.

There will always be persistent poverty in all societies, but we have one of the most generous social welfare systems in the world.

You are advocating that people should be discriminated against in order to stop discrimination. That is ridiculous. For example, if your child was sick, would you want him to be operated on by the best person for the job, or a black woman, who while not as qualified or competent as the white male candidate, jot the job anyway as they had to fill their quotas?

Just on the barrister point, there are travellers who have become barristers, as well as people of many different ethnicities and heritages. There are many barristers who suffer from disabilities. I am from a poor single-parent family and grew up in a working class estate in Bray.

I would not for a second say that there are no barriers to entry for the profession as it's financially very difficult. And yeah, some people are better connected because of family ties to the profession etc.

I'm just making the point that there are in fact barristers of many, many different backgrounds.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭cdgalwegian

https://areomagazine.com/2018/08/21/what-the-intellectual-dark-web-can-learn-from-orwell/
    "What the Intellectual Dark Web Can Learn from Orwell."

Interesting article that puts IDW's raison d'etre in a positive light, but warns of it's hypocritical Orwellian impulses.

(https://en.everybodywiki.com/Areo_Magazine
    "Areo has been described as "a liberal website that eschews the excesses and authoritarianism of the Regressive Left" by Professor Jerry Coyne[15]")

Just on the barrister point, there are travellers who have become barristers, as well as people of many different ethnicities and heritages. There are many barristers who suffer from disabilities. I am from a poor single-parent family and grew up in a working class estate in Bray.

I would not for a second say that there are no barriers to entry for the profession as it's financially very difficult. And yeah, some people are better connected because of family ties to the profession etc.

I'm just making the point that there are in fact barristers of many, many different backgrounds.

I think you have(inadvertently?) alluded to another good point, most of the barriers to social progress/justice are in fact hindered by cronyism and corruption, rather than the 'patriarchy' and white supremacists. Identity politics is largely a distraction.

I believe this is a topic the IDW also like to discuss.

Interesting article that puts IDW's raison d'etre in a positive light, but warns of it's hypocritical Orwellian impulses.

(https://en.everybodywiki.com/Areo_Magazine
    "Areo has been described as "a liberal website that eschews the excesses and authoritarianism of the Regressive Left" by Professor Jerry Coyne[15]")

It seems we share more than a taste in Curtis, I have been an admirer of Helen Pluckrose(Areo owner) ever since her involvement in the grievance studies' affair.

On the argument about Owens, I didn't realize; this is indeed very hypocritical. Her crimes are just as bad as anything on the left.
    To compare it to my experiences on these boards; I often like many posts from 'the right' but sometimes I see more egregious posts that I would respond and argue against.. but no need, people have already attacked that post with more rigour than I was intending to.
    Like Orwell, members of the intellectual dark web spend much of their time attacking the excesses of the left. But Orwell was assiduously careful about who he aligned himself with and what he said in pursuit of this cause.

Good point here, I didn't fully comprehend. Wish we lived in a world where this guilt by association wasn't such a thing.
    Aligning with people politically, even temporarily; is enough to ruin your cause.

Has kind of a weird religious undertone to it, but I guess that is the way the world is and we must accept that.

Clever fella that Orwell, but he must have been mighty lonely.

Jordan Peterson recently admitted himself for treatment of addiction/withdrawal.

Response from twitter's resident blue-check-marks.(the far-lefties)
    https://twitter.com/miragonz/status/1175180380988559360
    I will spend hours on one sentence sometimes, and if I feel that sentence isn’t expressing exactly what I want it to express, I will delete the sentence entirely. I think it takes a lot of precision and tedious work.
    — Mira Gonzalez, 2014

Pure vindictiveness. Its nice to see so many of the comments call it out as such.

Ayaan Hirsi Ali scripted a movie with Dutch artist Theo Van Gogh(Yes he has a famous relative) in 2004 entitled "Submission".

Theo Van Goth was assassinated shortly thereafter. Ayaan Hirsi Ali still lives with security concerns.
    Guardian Article 2004

In 2004 most people seemed in support of her right to produce a film depicting "oppression of women under fundamentalist Islamic law, critical of the Islamic canon itself."
    Hirsi Ali maintains that
    "Islam is part religion, and part a political-military doctrine, the part that is a political doctrine contains a world view, a system of laws and a moral code that is totally incompatible with our constitution, our laws, and our way of life."

She is an active reformist within Islam, looking to separate the religion from the "political-military doctrine", a true progressive and a self declared feminist. Yet I would have thought this was exactly the kind of person the left could get behind and support.

Not to be so, here sums up the attitude towards her from the Guardian in recent times:
    Guardian 2017
    Her lecture tour starting this week to discuss the dangers of what she calls radical Islam, or political Islam, is receiving far more scrutiny. A group of prominent Muslim women, from playwrights to human rights campaigners, from conservative Muslims to the most progressive, don’t want this tour to proceed unchallenged.

They have organised a petition expressing their “utmost disappointment” that Hirsi Ali was invited by Think Inc to Australia, due to what they say is the “hatemongering and bigotry” she espouses. Her views, they argue, serve to “increase hostility and hatred towards Muslims”, and ignore the day-to-day work of many to improve social cohesion and to champion women’s rights within their faith-Guardian 2017

The next day her tour was cancelled.
    “I do want to have a debate with them on why I think sharia is hostile to our liberties, and that’s not the conversation they want to have. The conversation they want to have is ‘you are not allowed to speak on Islam at all,’ even those parts of Islam that are political and deny human beings their rights … that’s their position, and it’s frankly pathetic.”-Hirsi Ali

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,934 ✭✭✭20Cent

A problem I have with the "idw" is that they say stuff but don't apply their point to reality. Like the post above and that famouse interview with Jordan Peterson "So what you are saying is". Is the post above saying that "the left" got this person's tour cancelled? They support gfm and how extreme Islamists treat women? Like what is their point?

Another example is Peterson and his makeup comments, he states lipstick is to make a woman look sexualy excited but doesn't apply that to real life.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭cdgalwegian

It seems we share more than a taste in Curtis, I have been an admirer of Helen Pluckrose(Areo owner) ever since her involvement in the grievance studies' affair.

I’ve only occasionally dipped into articles or videos concerning identity politics, free speech etc in the past, including this IDW thing. The Areo piece is a case in point; I had never heard of Areo until yesterday. When I came across it, I just thought the piece was quite relevant to the discussion; coming from your POV, but also critical of it.
    The fact that the IDW lives almost singularly in social media (and public appearances)- rather than anything even approaching mainstream platforms, and the constant barrage of criticisms they receive- doesn’t seem to be a symptom of any concerted effort to suppress them. It’s just par for the course in engaging in contrarian views online. Their being lumped into together and billed as a group smacks of something artificial- manufactured even, that you should be wary of; the Spice Girls of the media with some shady manager.

I had never heard of Areo until yesterday. When I came across it, I just thought the piece was quite relevant to the discussion; coming from your POV, but also critical of it.
    The fact that the IDW lives almost singularly in social media (and public appearances)- rather than anything even approaching mainstream platforms, and the constant barrage of criticisms they receive- doesn’t seem to be a symptom of any concerted effort to suppress them. It’s just par for the course in engaging in contrarian views online. Their being lumped into together and billed as a group smacks of something artificial- manufactured even, that you should be wary of; the Spice Girls of the media with some shady manager.

Ah I have followed Helen in particular for some time now. Her work with James Lindsey and Peter Boghossian is extremely important and enlightening. Mike Nanya documents this very well on his youtube channel.

I believe she has strong ties to the IDW so I was just preempting my critics accusing me of being trapped in a bubble, I could see the argument being made fairly. She owns the company Areo.

I see the good point about how a movement can morph into something it set out to critique in the first place. That's why I posted the video earlier of Jon Stewart, I believe something similar happened to him and his Proteges which I witnessed first hand having had watched him for over a decade it also happened to live news long ago. Most of these guys could fairly be accused of being 'grifters' since what they do is primarily for money, since it is their full time job.

I guess its important that adherents of the IDW properly criticize its' members that have become corrupt.

To your other point in bold, I think there is a concerted effort. It is implicit rather than explicitly concerted. I believe the ones that criticize the likes of Peterson and Shapiro the most, have never ever watched their stuff, rather maybe clips designed for emotive response.

Most of the criticisms I see against them are nothing more than strawmen.
    I noticed also that the the same left-wing twitter blue-check marks that espouse this crap the most appear with language that all of a sudden you notice other left-wing activists using, i.e. grifter.

Most of the arguments made against me in this thread come from articles on the likes of the Guardian/Atlantic etc.. in the form of ' these people are not debating in good faith, why is that'. Otherwise smart people submitting to how people frame debates.

20Cent wrote: »
    A problem I have with the "idw" is that they say stuff but don't apply their point to reality. Like the post above and that famouse interview with Jordan Peterson "So what you are saying is". Is the post above saying that "the left" got this person's tour cancelled? They support gfm and how extreme Islamists treat women? Like what is their point?

Another example is Peterson and his makeup comments, he states lipstick is to make a woman look sexualy excited but doesn't apply that to real life.

The point is that someone like Ayaan Hirsi Ali should be free to crticize Islam without being called “hatemongering and bigoted” “ hostility and hatred towards Muslims”. By people that espouse to be progressive.

The post is stating that the tour got cancelled one day after that Guardian article. I guess that Guardian article contributed to her tour being cancelled.
    Hit jobs like this are disgusting.

Shouldn't they have represented her views more fairly in the 2017 article? She's a feminist, and a reformist and progressive! She's getting attacked as an anti-muslim extremist(SPLC). While also getting attacked from pretty much every other angle.

Salman Rushdie was an earlier example of this. These are genuine cases where the left could have come in and helped, and genuinely helped culture to change.
    But as Adam Curtis puts it in 'Bitter Lake'; they prefer to retreat into their damaging over-simplified version of what is happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Sean.3516

Any thoughts on Peterson recently checking into a rehab centre for clonazepam withdrawal??

A lot of people are trying to make the case that this is simply proof that he is a hypocrite ie. turning to drugs to manage himself rather than "taking responsibility" as he always talks about etc.

It's really just a pretty despicable attempt to try and destroy a man they failed to destroy with arguments time and time again.

Firstly the facts are that he started taking the meds to cope with the anxiety of his wife dying from cancer, he was prescribed the drugs, he tried to stop using them once his wife miraculously recovered, got withdrawal and then decided to get off them with help and supervision in a rehab centre. I fail to see how any of this negates or debunks or de-legitimises his main message.

Is he not in fact following his own advice by doing what he has to do solve his problem before it gets out of hand?

A lot of people are in-correctly saying that he is a drug addict. He's not a drug addict. He has a physical dependency. That's not the same as an addiction. Addiction is marked by a change in behavior caused by the biochemical changes in the brain after continued substance abuse.

People are also saying that the very idea that he needed the meds debunks his "carnivore diet". Peterson never actually claimed that his diet cured anxiety. He claimed that it cured the chronic depression he had been suffering from his whole life. Besides, the anxiety was triggered by his wife getting cancer. Who wouldn't get anxiety from this regardless of their diet? Least of all someone who has been living Peterson's lifestyle over the past year of constant travelling and lecturing.

Also Peterson doesn't go around flogging this diet as some sort of cure for everything. In fact he doesn't flog it at all. He only ever talks about it when someone directly asks him about it and even then he never fails to insert a disclaimer that he is not a nutritionist and his only knowledge comes from purely anecdotal evidence and messing around trying different diets.

The final point that proves that Peterson is not a hypocrite (holding himself to a different standard than he holds others to) is that Peterson has never said that people should not use medication to fight depression and anxiety. In fact he openly advises people to try medication if nothing else is working for them. Some mental illnesses are in fact caused by a chemical imbalance that may be genetic that can only be helped through chemical means. Peterson has never railed against the use of these drugs. You may argue that he's wrong about the medication but you can't argue that he is a hypocrite.

Sean.3516 wrote: »
    Any thoughts on Peterson recently checking into a rehab centre for clonazepam withdrawal??

I don't know much, I posted in post#200 how vindictive people seem to be against him. I largely agree with what you have said.

Googling Clonazepam reveals it to be a medication used to prevent and treat seizures, panic disorder, and the movement disorder known as akathisia.

I wonder is it known whether he was prescribed these drugse?
    Also a point to note that Clonazepam withdrawal seems to be one of the worst of all drugs. So if at one point he was prescribed it, I wouldn't blame the guy for wanting to avoid this:
    Clonazepam withdrawal symptoms last three to four weeks.
    Withdrawal symptoms from Klonopin start to peak in one to two weeks from the last dose. Anxiety and irritability are typical during this time. Those who quit cold turkey may experience intense body tremors, hallucinations or seizures. Withdrawal symptoms start to fade in three to four weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,934 ✭✭✭20Cent

The point is that someone like Ayaan Hirsi Ali should be free to crticize Islam without being called “hatemongering and bigoted” “ hostility and hatred towards Muslims”. By people that espouse to be progressive.

The post is stating that the tour got cancelled one day after that Guardian article. I guess that Guardian article contributed to her tour being cancelled.

Shouldn't they have represented her views more fairly in the 2017 article? She's a feminist, and a reformist and progressive! She's getting attacked as an anti-muslim extremist(SPLC). While also getting attacked from pretty much every other angle.

Salman Rushdie was an earlier example of this. These are genuine cases where the left could have come in and helped, and genuinely helped culture to change.
    But as Adam Curtis puts it in 'Bitter Lake'; they prefer to retreat into their damaging over-simplified version of what is happening.

She should be free to say what she wants without criticism? That's not freedom of speech.

20Cent wrote: »
    She should be free to say what she wants without criticism? That's not freedom of speech.

Of course not, there are consequences to everything we do and say.

I believe the criticism is unfair and unfounded being made by "People retreating into their damaging over-simplified version of what is happening". I'm also allowed to critique the criticism :rolleyes:.

It comes from an emotional place rather than a logical/reasonable one.

I was telling her story to highlight the cultural shift within the left, on this subject, within the last 15 years. There was a time when people would have got behind her.

Don't you agree she should be free to criticize Islam in the way that she does without fear of death? That's what her partner in the movie got..
    A letter stabbed through and affixed to the body by a dagger, linked the murder to Van Gogh's film and his views regarding Islam.
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/slaughter-and-submission-11-03-2005/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭xckjoo

You've literally nothing to base that on. The article is pretty balanced. Here's her opinions, here's some people that disagree with her.

Dunno why I'm replying. The post pattern indicates either someone slightly unhinged or with an alternative agenda.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭xckjoo

I don't know much, I posted in post#200 how vindictive people seem to be against him. I largely agree with what you have said.

Googling Clonazepam reveals it to be a medication used to prevent and treat seizures, panic disorder, and the movement disorder known as akathisia.

I wonder is it known whether he was prescribed these drugse?
    Also a point to note that Clonazepam withdrawal seems to be one of the worst of all drugs. So if at one point he was prescribed it, I wouldn't blame the guy for wanting to avoid this:
    Twitter is a cess pool. Nothing new there. Clonazepam was prescribed to him for anxiety over his wife being seriously ill. Takes a wise person to realise that they need help. Something a lot more people could do with realising.......

Advertisement