Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What should the next Ultimate Tournament be?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

It’s taken me DAYS to come back to this thread. I need counseling post result (how the heck did hobnobs not win?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

honeybear wrote: »
    It’s taken me DAYS to come back to this thread. I need counseling post result (how the heck did hobnobs not win?)
    Honbobs are a shít biscuit. I will gladly give you counselling for free honybear, all you have to do is admit how shít hobnobs are!

Guy Person wrote: »
    Honbobs are a shít biscuit. I will gladly give you counselling for free honybear, all you have to do is admit how shít hobnobs are!

I had Foxes double chocolate chip biscuits today or 'cookies' if you are that way inclined. They are far far far superior to hobnobs and jaffas and every other biscuit that was voted for.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Next tournament has been decided but won't be run for a while just yet...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Omackeral wrote: »

Pleaseee spare me ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I'll be there whatever it is if insults are allowed.

They will, you shitwaffle.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,751 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Whatever it is, please try to make sure myself and L have opposing views on everything. I want to rip her a new one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

Nice one. Retro sweets it is

honeybear wrote: »
    Pleaseee spare me ...

You'll have to get in training and toughen up, HB!

You say the nicest things, Mack.
    Whatever it is, please try to make sure myself and L have opposing views on everything. I want to rip her a new one.

You wouldn't have it in you, stop embarrassing yourself in public.

• Advertisement

You wouldn't have it in you, stop embarrassing yourself in public.

Can you embarrass yourself in private? Jesus Christ.

Uncharted wrote: »
    Nice one. Retro sweets it is

This will make a change for you but it's not something you can put in your mouth.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,518 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

It's cars isn't it. Including different editions of the same model so Golf's Mk 1 to 8 would be included for example.

I'm expecting 256 entrants at the outset leading to a 7 round competition run off over 4 days at pre-allocated time slots without any acrimony or call for stewards enquiry which have been a staple of previous competitions.

I would hope that the adjudicator would have learnt his lesson and no bicycles or tractors would be allowed enter this one but I'm not holding my breath.

It's cars isn't it. Including different editions of the same model so Golf's Mk 1 to 8 would be included for example.

I'm expecting 256 entrants at the outset leading to a 7 round competition run off over 4 days at pre-allocated time slots without any acrimony or call for stewards enquiry which have been a staple of previous competitions.

I would hope that the adjudicator would have learnt his lesson and no bicycles or tractors would be allowed enter this one but I'm not holding my breath.

Let's hope not, a Ford Ka would probably win.

Its going to be fùcking chocolate bars yee shower of fùcking fùcks!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭Uncharted

If its a car competition being organised by Omackeral, I'm voting for dry roasted peanuts.

Cheese on toast will probably beat loop the loops in the final though.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,518 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

They've been done.

Kit Kats were being voted on when I dropped in to last competition. It's not that complicated Persepoly.

You're another one that would want to sort herself out before it starts. Fcuking Jaffa cakes. :mad:

That was done already you absolute fuktard.

Probably? Defo a semi finalist anyway

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,285 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

Save it for the tournament thread...

Seriously

They've been done.

It's not that complicated Persepoly.

Tmh!! Are you being mean to me?? *shockedface*

• Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

Next one should be a tournament to select the topic of the tournament after.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,715 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Can you embarrass yourself in private? Jesus Christ.

You haven't seen me practice pick up lines in the mirror.
    This will make a change for you but it's not something you can put in your mouth.

Cartoons?

Would definitely appreciate a good break before the next one. I got so much hate out between the last 2 that I've started to become a nicer person. Very unbecoming of me apparently...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Would definitely appreciate a good break before the next one. I got so much hate out between the last 2 that I've started to become a nicer person. Very unbecoming of me apparently...

I don’t think people realise how cathartic insulting people on the internet can be. It’s as good as moderate exercise to be honest.

Yes. I am a great believer in having a scream when driving alone in the car. No need for that now that I have you lot to direct all my unfulfilled dreams and evil thoughts at.

Yes. I am a great believer in having a scream when driving alone in the car. No need for that now that I have you lot to direct all my unfulfilled dreams and evil thoughts at.

Nobody wants to know about your boring life Persepoly.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,715 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

I don’t think people realise how cathartic insulting people on the internet can be. It’s as good as moderate exercise to be honest.

Yes, but it's also stressful to take insults from people who don't really know you. As bad as attending a family reunion.

• Advertisement

Nobody wants to know about your boring life Persepoly.

Oh look. Some shìt under my shoe.

Advertisement