Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendo games/consoles even more bargain alerts thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 615 ✭✭✭mirrormatrix

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Mario and Rabbids digital for £9

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/mario-rabbids-kingdom-battle-ps888-nintendo-switch-at-ubistore-3727782

I'm a big fan of it, I paid three times that price and thought it was a bargain

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 461 ✭✭TetraSonic55

Mario and Rabbids digital for £9

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/mario-rabbids-kingdom-battle-ps888-nintendo-switch-at-ubistore-3727782

I'm a big fan of it, I paid three times that price and thought it was a bargain

You don't have to change the region on your switch to UK to redeem the code?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,514 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

You don't have to change the region on your switch to UK to redeem the code?

Shouldn't do.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭odddavey

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,451 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Ori and the Will of the Wisps is 50% off until the end of the month.

€14.99 here, €12.50 in Russia.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭jj880

Mr E wrote: »

Excellent. Been waiting for bargain for this on Switch for a while as its not on playstation.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭xckjoo

jj880 wrote: »
    Excellent. Been waiting for bargain for this on Switch for a while as its not on playstation.
    Likewise. The original was fantastic.

I spotted this on HUKD yesterday. Immortals Fenyx Rising for £20. Didn't test if it works here because I already have the game but it's a great game and well worth it for that price
    https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/nintendo-switch-immortals-fenyx-rising-digital-ps1999-with-code-at-ubistore-3727690

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭jj880

xckjoo wrote: »
    Likewise. The original was fantastic.

Playing it here now. They are getting the most out of the Switch for sure. Sound and visuals are amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,621 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Ori and the Blind Forest was one of the first games I wanted to buy when I got my Switch Lite so I downloaded the demo but almost went blind trying to focus on the tiny sprites.

Shame as it looks amazing, but I assume it's one for the TV playing primarily.. or perhaps the slightly larger screen on the standard Switch

I bought Hollow Knight instead, which looks perfect on the Switch Lite

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭baldshin

Mr E wrote: »

€20 for a physical copy in Smyths too.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,451 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

baldshin wrote: »
    €20 for a physical copy in Smyths too.

Got one yesterday, cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,079 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Got Ori today in tallaght thanks for the info

• Registered Users Posts: 18,079 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Balan and Kingdom Hearts €20 each in Smyths Square Enix at their worst and worser.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭skerry

Immortals Fenix Rising is £20 from Amazon at the moment

Balan Wonderland is just over £11 too for any masochists out there

• Registered Users Posts: 10,909 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Dicey Dungeons is only 9 euro on the eshop at the moment, well worth it at that price. Got American Fugitive for 2 euro too, not perfect but definite old school GTA whiff off of it.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 461 ✭✭TetraSonic55

skerry wrote: »
    Immortals Fenix Rising is £20 from Amazon at the moment

Balan Wonderland is just over £11 too for any masochists out there

Was just about to order IFR, but says can't be delivered here? Or even the North? What the actual hell is going on with Amazon today? Can't get anything I wanted to buy today

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭skerry

Was just about to order IFR, but says can't be delivered here? Or even the North? What the actual hell is going on with Amazon today? Can't get anything I wanted to buy today

I've seen a few people gave the same complaint today on HUDK. I ordered IFR fro PS5 no problem this morning. Theres a lot of very low prices popping up on amazon today but a lot of the issue about delivery too it seems

• Registered Users Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭baldshin

Yeah tonnes of delivery issues on low priced stuff. Managed to snag Hollow Knight and Empire of sin for about €19 combined this morning before delivery options disappeared.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Dicey Dungeons is only 9 euro on the eshop at the moment, well worth it at that price. Got American Fugitive for 2 euro too, not perfect but definite old school GTA whiff off of it.
    Thanks got American Fugitive after seeing your post. Hadn't heard of it before. Played a bit. Perfect for this weekend for me :).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,799 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

^^ Crap missed it.

Sayonara Wild Hearts is £9.85 on Base
    https://www.base.com/buy/product/sayonara-wild-hearts-nintendo-switch/dgc-sayonarans.htm

Worms W.M.D is €5.80 in UK or €5.84 in Russia
    https://eshop-prices.com/games/331-worms-w-m-d?currency=EUR

Harvest Life is €2.84 in Japan or €3.56 in South Africa
    https://eshop-prices.com/games/1683-harvest-life?currency=EUR

Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit - Mario is on amazon UK for €68.36 delivered to Ireland, It includes all taxes etc.
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08HF7PBLJ/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Suckit wrote: »
    Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit - Mario is on amazon UK for €68.36 delivered to Ireland, It includes all taxes etc.
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08HF7PBLJ/

Don't waste your money.

SMC92Ian wrote: »
    Don't waste your money.

God it wouldn't be like you to be negative.

Edit, whoops nearly forgot the :pac: (while we still have him)

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭purplefields

Don't waste your money.

Would totally agree with this.
    If you do get it, keep the packaging so you can sell it on.

I used it about twice. Very much a novelty item.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

God it wouldn't be like you to be negative.

Edit, whoops nearly forgot the :pac: (while we still have him)

I'm a very positive person but also a realistic person who doesn't accept any ol crap Nintendo try sell us, It's an awful gimmick toy that didn't work and took an age to set up. It's trash.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I also used it twice but, as a collector of the weird and wonderful in gaming, if I sold it I'd only buy it back in a couple of years, probably for a lot more money.
    So it goes into the same place as my Steel Battalion controller, the multiple arcade controllers and complete Namco Museum collection, all into the games room where good things go when I haven't time to play them all

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I'm a very positive person
    Not in this forum you're not!
    but also a realistic person
    Not supported by evidence either :pac:

• Advertisement

Absolutely a gimmick, but got to love a good gimmick. Now, where did I put my labo piano.

Advertisement