Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Protest Paddy Jackson playing at the weekend?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Tigerbaby

:confused:

well, ???

Which is the greater criminal?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Tigerbaby wrote: »
    well, ???

Why are you bringing Israel into this? because i am jewish??

Why ask me i am not israeli?

Unless its just a rouse for your anti semitism?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭BDI

well, ???

How can we answer that without seeing their WhatsApp chats with their friends?

BDI wrote: »
    How can we answer that without seeing their WhatsApp chats with their friends?

My dear with their catholic friends they wouldn't bring it up.

Why are you bringing Israel into this? because i am jewish??

not at all. Jews are some of the most liberal, enlightened people ever created.

the World would be so much poorer without the richness of Jewish culture.

Just think , ya know , priorities and all. What did the man do? Was he a mass murderer?

• Advertisement

Just think , ya know , priorities and all. What did the man do? Was he a mass murderer?

Why did you bring it up in this conversation its totally in appropriate.

1 it makes it look like you think rape is ok because its not mass murder.

2 it has zero to do with the topic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭Sonny noggs

No one has real friends on the internet.You could call them acquaintances at most.

I met my mate Sid on the internet.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

This means nothing to them. Nor me.

And regardless of which the texts were enough.

He has the right to walk around like a free man and play rugby. They have the right to freedom of assembly.

Everyone's rights are being respected here.

They are targeting him as the focus of their protest no?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭Rubberchikken

he didnt come out of the trial with any shred of decency.
    but his behaviour and the 'lad' chat that these guys indulged in isnt much different to the way some posters on here speak about others in theur AH posts so how are they any better?

if you accept the law of the land and that whatever the jury decides is reasonably final then he must be allowed to get on with his life.

or would those who object prefer him to draw social welfare and sit in a dark corner the rest of his life?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,283 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

but his behaviour and the 'lad' chat that these guys indulged in isnt much different to the way some posters on here speak about others in theur AH posts so how are they any better?

if you accept the law of the land and that whatever the jury decides is reasonably final then he must be allowed to get on with his life.

or would those who object prefer him to draw social welfare and sit in a dark corner the rest of his life?

he could be just like them.....

• Advertisement

They are not any better than he. Which is why they are so triggers its self loathing.

Anyway ..i think there is too much i hate you personally because you disagree with me on that case.

It wasn't the vibe i wanted to give ..so if i did apologies ..if you are a Paddy Jackson fan then fair enough that is your choice.

If you choose to behave like Paddy Jackson and enjoy behaving like that ok its really not my bag but its your bag. Fair enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

Anybody on for having a protest against the protestors?

Just for sh*ts and giggles

• Registered Users Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭KaneToad

Paddy Jackson was found not guilty of rape and not guilty of sexual assault. There is no evidence that any crime took place. I think he should be left alone to try and earn a living.

His known contribution to the infamous WhatsApp messages was very tame. The derogatory language was used by others. The word 'slut' was never used by Jackson. Ironically, it was used by the complainant to describe the other girls at the party.

Shefwedfan wrote: »
    Anybody on for having a protest against the protestors?

Just for sh*ts and giggles

Go for it. More fuel to the fire baby! :P

The funny thing is if you wanted the protestors to go away the best thing to do would be to ignore them.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,287 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

Not even the law of this land a different land at that. They only care about him because he’s famous the other 3 are never mentioned anymore. 2 weren’t famous and one was lucky enough to be less famous than Jackson.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭Rodin

Created?

Go for it. More fuel to the fire baby! :P

Fire?

More like a match stick

Why did you bring it up in this conversation its totally in appropriate.

1 it makes it look like you think rape is ok because its not mass murder.

2 it has zero to do with the topic

not a rugger fan in any way, but he was found not guilty was he not?

As regards the topic, as a humanitarian, I find it spurious to re-energise this topic when compared to the real and deliberately inflicted tragedies of this World.

and there are many.

• Advertisement

Rodin wrote: »
    Created?
    Yeah in a lab.

Don't mind him he thinks all jews are 'mass murderers' but still awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭Rodin

Don’t go down that rabbit hole

One rule for one....

The funny thing is if you wanted the protestors to go away the best thing to do would be to ignore them.

The funny thing is that about 99.99999% of rugby fans don’t even know about the match as it’s a preseason game and the World Cup
    Is on

So they will be protesting beside a lad with a dog in the pudding of rain

Once they figure out nobody gives a **** and nobody will be down to record them it will be over for the attention seekers

As regards the topic, as a humanitarian, I find it spurious to re-energise this topic when compared to the real and deliberately inflicted tragedies of this World.

and there are many.

Fine go join hezbollah.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,895 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

I respect the court verdict and he should be allowed earn a living but he didn't exactly endear himself to the public threatening to sue everyone after the trial. He was ill advised to say the least.

Rodin wrote: »
    One rule for one....

Rumours and gossip are hardly anything to be discussed

The funny thing is that about 99.99999% of rugby fans don’t even know about the match as it’s a preseason game and the World Cup
    Is on

So they will be protesting beside a lad with a dog in the pudding of rain

Once they figure out nobody gives a **** and nobody will be down to record them it will be over for the attention seekers
    Ah well there will always be the paddy jackson fan club there to support him.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,495 ✭✭✭✭banie01

You go to a website called 'how many 5 year olds can you fight'?:confused:

I just did...
    Got 37!
    I still reckon I could take more than 40 tho!
    Just use one of the little animals as a club!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,427 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

and there are many.

Eh, the protesters have re-ignited this topic. We're discussing the protests. The topic is done, he's innocent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,287 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

Sleeper12 wrote: »
    I respect the court verdict and he should be allowed earn a living but he didn't exactly endear himself to the public threatening to sue everyone after the trial. He was ill advised to say the least.

Oh he’s almost certainly a tosser of the highest order but if we start protesting everytime a tosser goes to work we will be very busy.

Advertisement