Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Protest Paddy Jackson playing at the weekend?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,283 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

I know a few male victims of rape that were very triggered by the whole story ...so yeah i assume many will be men at the protest.

Their intentions ...hmmm....probably deep down they would like to kick the **** out of paddy jackson. But of course this is morally wrong and illegal.

picturing every male feminist ive ever met, I would love to see them fight paddy jackson, even as a group, it would be like that website 'how many 5 year olds can you fight'

id say paddy would take 10 of them handy.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 62 ✭✭Ralph Ciffereto

I know a few male victims of rape that were very triggered by the whole story.

Unless you treat victims in a professional capacity how do you know so many rape victims, of any gender?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭greencap

A lot of rape victims go to protests like this and I would say Paddy Jackson knows it. Or at least i hope he knows when he is out there playing with that ball.

I really hope he knows the people 'harassing' him are victims of rape and that long term ....its not a wise life decision.

And yes its sad. Shrug.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭Sonny noggs

but women can do whatever they want without any consequences at all and arent allowed to be told theyre wrong in any way now don't you know.........

I used to walk past Holles St. Maternity Hospital in the morning in an way to work, and without fail there would be at least one pregnant lady having a smoke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭BDI

I know a few male victims of rape that were very triggered by the whole story ...so yeah i assume many will be men at the protest.

Their intentions ...hmmm....probably deep down they would like to kick the **** out of paddy jackson. But of course this is morally wrong and illegal.

I can't believe those stupid boys were naive to think there would be no consequences for the way they behaved though. Keep your nose clean people. You invite trouble otherwise.

I’d say there is very little chance of a male feminist beating up a rugby player.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,395 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

A lot of rape victims go to protests like this and I would say Paddy Jackson knows it. Or at least i hope he knows when he is out there playing with that ball.

I really hope he knows the people 'harassing' him are victims of rape and that long term ....its not a wise life decision.

And yes its sad. Shrug.

He was found not guilty

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

picturing every male feminist ive ever met, I would love to see them fight paddy jackson, even as a group, it would be like that website 'how many 5 year olds can you fight'

id say paddy would take 10 of them handy.

You go to a website called 'how many 5 year olds can you fight'?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Macdarack

I hope the rugby fans drown out whatever protests these gimps put on. Leave the man alone.

He was found not guilty

This means nothing to them. Nor me.

And regardless of which the texts were enough.

He has the right to walk around like a free man and play rugby. They have the right to freedom of assembly.

Everyone's rights are being respected here.

You go to a website called 'how many 5 year olds can you fight'?:confused:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/how-many-five-year-olds-can-you-take-in-a-fight

it was a thing for a while, in the internet of years past.

• Advertisement

Macdarack wrote: »
    I hope the rugby fans drown out whatever protests these gimps put on. Leave the man alone.

I would say they probably will to be honest.

'We love you Paddy we do ...we love you paddy we do ..'

Better get practicing ...give me a J...give me an ACKSON!

I should get out my cheerleading gear and give Paddy Jackson the kind of support he needs right now.

I was born for this level of trolling.

I will get that rugby crowd cheering! And possibly deeply confused.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,427 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

He was found not guilty

Yeah but you're assuming these people care about evidence.

Feelings matter more than evidence.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,287 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

Yeah but you're assuming these people care about evidence.

Feelings matter more than evidence.

No it was always about the what’s apps don’t you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,213 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

The same people who are protesting would be giving out mad, starting campaigns, etc if protesters were showing up to their brothers, fathers, etc work protesting over something a jury found them not guilty of!

The same people who are protesting would be giving out mad, starting campaigns, etc if protesters were showing up to their brothers, fathers, etc work protesting over something a jury found them not guilty of!

don't think theres too many of them knocking about in those circles.

Yeah. But that ain't gonna help Paddy Jackson over the weekend is it?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭huey1975

Unless you treat victims in a professional capacity how do you know so many rape victims, of any gender?

Maybe ILoveYourVibes is a rapist and therefore knows many victims

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭Rodin

And yes its sad. Shrug.

Alleged victims.
    Rape is a criminal offence, one Jackson was found not guilty of. Therefore the woman in the case is not a rape victim as per the court's finding.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭dickangel

huey1975 wrote: »

ILoveYourVibes always conveniently has a friend that has experienced something that will back up whatever point she is making. All the way from China to the Siberia, she'll have a friend there that's done something.

huey1975 wrote: »
    If i said that about one of you ...you would go ballistic.:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭Rodin

I used to walk past Holles St. Maternity Hospital in the morning in an way to work, and without fail there would be at least one pregnant lady having a smoke.

You must have been walking quickly to only see one.
    But we're not allowed to shame them.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,427 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Yeah. But that ain't gonna help Paddy Jackson over the weekend is it?:D

Yeah 41 people whispering "boo" outside the ground are really gonna knock him for six.

dickangel wrote: »
    ILoveYourVibes always conveniently has a friend that has experienced something that will back up whatever point she is making. All the way from China to the Siberia, she'll have a friend there that's done something.

I have lot of life experience. I know a lot of different types of people.

Yes there are many male rape victims out there that were seriously triggered and upset by the paddy jackson case not just women.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭BDI

I have lot of life experience. I know a lot of different types of people.

Yes there are many male rape victims out there that were seriously triggered and upset by the paddy jackson case not just women.

Are all these friends on the internet

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Tigerbaby

so we have a problem with Paddy jackson, an innocent man.

at least he doesnt assasinate children and innocents from the comfort of a warm Israeli bunker.

kindest regards,

the thinking World.

Yeah 41 people whispering "boo" outside the ground are really gonna knock him for six.

Yes it will. I would say he is not the same man he was. It gets to you this stuff.

BDI wrote: »
    Are all these friends on the internet
    No. I have no friends on the internet.

Tigerbaby wrote: »
    so we have a problem with Paddy jackson, an innocent man.

at least he doesnt assasinate children and innocents from the comfort of a warm Israeli bunker.

kindest regards,

the thinking World.
    :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭Sonny noggs

No. I have no friends on the internet.

Harsh.

• Advertisement

Harsh.
    :confused:

No one has real friends on the internet.You could call them acquaintances at most.

Advertisement