Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where do you see house prices in Greystones over the next 10 years

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Blandpebbles

Churchlands, East Mount, Redford, Glenheron Phase 3, and the smaller sites at Delgany and the new Sea Green phase thats nearly finished.

Its more like 600 houses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Blandpebbles

Aah so more like a 1000 new houses coming. Taking this planning into account.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,814 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Aah so more like a 1000 new houses coming. Taking this planning into account.

Yep

Shoving everyone up the N11 into the City Centre. Just absolutely crazy stuff. Delighted that everyone here thinks this is a great idea.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Cluster

How do you "shove people up the N11 into the city centre" ?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,814 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Cluster wrote: »
    How do you "shove people up the N11 into the city centre" ?

Through government policy

Concentrate jobs in the city centre, concentrate houses in Towns off the N11/M11, dont invest in decent public transport......

Even greater fun when Cherrywood is built.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭Captcha

Through government policy

Concentrate jobs in the city centre, concentrate houses in Towns off the N11/M11, dont invest in decent public transport......

Even greater fun when Cherrywood is built.

The N11 needed an extra lane to cope with previous and current traffic, let alone after these developments are completed.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭nthclare

My honest response to this thread....

Go on YouTube and search for Billy Connolly Christmas Dinner

he mentions a similar subject.

says the middle class sanctimonious knob to the working class guy

sanctimonious knob: How much would you get if you sold your house ?

working class guy: around 6 months lol

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Bluebird22

Stumbled across this thread and keen to know if opinions have been revised updated? Looking to buy in one of the newer estates at the mo, but house prices plus the lack of secondary school places for anyone who hasn't gone through the primary system, seems to be the major stumbling blocks.

Advertisement