Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Vesta31

Sitting on the couch, tis been a long few days. Gathering my thoughts and having a think. Love is hard. Life is fecking hard. Now where did I put the chocolate :P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,087 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Listening to Judy Garland singing. That will send me to the leaba happy! Looking forward to the movie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Vesta31 wrote: »
    Sitting on the couch, tis been a long few days. Gathering my thoughts and having a think. Love is hard. Life is fecking hard. Now where did I put the chocolate :P

Nothing is easy. You can't have fish without bones or fields without stones.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,828 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Duvet , Grem , and anyone else finding it hard at the minute , I honestly hope it gets easier soon . We're all human and at times put on a great pretense saying all is grand and fine , but it's nice knowing(in a weird way) on our bad , down , days , that we're not the only one who feels like this . If any f that makes sense , it did in my head .
    TLDR,
    it's like a lovely support group in here .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Not my style, but always willing to help out a fellow boardsie...

Haha! That’s just what I needed Ted! Cheers
    What's the exam Dave?

Seph, it’s an information security exam, CISSP. It’s nicknamed the beast.. it’s huge and scary to anyone looking at doing it! :D

Couchside, guilt free after 4 hours of study watching a Joker special!

And as far as the lotto goes... I won. :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

bedside, had a bit of a wobble with anxiety earlier, taking it easy :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Metaldave, come on, suspense is wrecking me head

Metaldave, come on, suspense is wrecking me head

Killing you Grem!??? The site is down for maintenance!!?? Whhhhyyy nowwww???

EDIT - The euro millions thread has calmed me. Top prize won in Ireland was 3,800 :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Vesta31 wrote: »

baby-with-chocolate-on-face.jpg

That was your chocolate ? oops :o

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Duvet , Grem , and anyone else finding it hard at the minute , I honestly hope it gets easier soon . We're all human and at times put on a great pretense saying all is grand and fine , but it's nice knowing(in a weird way) on our bad , down , days , that we're not the only one who feels like this . If any f that makes sense , it did in my head .
    TLDR,
    it's like a lovely support group in here .

Lovely words mam
    Couchside finally .... docs tomorrow anxiety kicking my ass

Hope ye don’t mind me popping in I’m a bit lonely at the mo

• Advertisement

Skybirdjb wrote: »
    Lovely words mam

Hope your appointment at the docs goes well for you tomorrow Skybirdjb , and stay posting in here :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Skybirdjb wrote: »
    Lovely words mam

We'll all keep ya company!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,379 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Couchside, soon to be bedside, as poor as when I woke up. Another Euromillions dream dashed. :(

Hope you got a nice sum, Dave!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,592 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Ok I've to put bins out. Time to get into me civvies

Grrr!! The bloody bin. Needs to be taken out but I’ve had an intensely hectic and very long day and am now horizontal on the couch vegging...and the washing needs to be hung out on the airer too! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I hate bin nights :(
    I was out all day with work then a work meeting in the evening so I have my ten toes up to the ceiling now trying to remember where the chocolate is hidden.

To thine own self be true

Couchside, soon to be bedside, as poor as when I woke up. Another Euromillions dream dashed. :(

Hope you got a nice sum, Dave!

Thanks Leg! It’s probably only a 5er... but sure that’s a pint! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,379 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Bedside with an exciting update, an email did actually through from the lotto but I missed it.

I've won the life changing amount of €12, credited to my online account. Not sure I'll sleep tonight with the excitement.

Sleepy time, sweet dreams to ye all 😴😴💤💤💤

Bedside with an exciting update, an email did actually through from the lotto but I missed it.

I've won the life changing amount of €12, credited to my online account. Not sure I'll sleep tonight with the excitement.

That’s a nice little sum, Leg! A few ciders :)

That's two wins lately for you Leggy , next one will be worth collecting !

After getting into bed and putting phone on charge, now have to get back out to turn on the switch at the socket lol , head like a sieve !
    Netflix , Cold Case Classics coming up ..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Finishing off a can of Druids watching TV3.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

YFlyer wrote: »
    Finishing off a can of Druids watching TV3.

Nice, my happy cider. Watched a small bit of budget debate there but I'll leave it for now. Hopefully my Vote Counts ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

So it’s playtime in my house :
    So so tired going to have a cuppa while little bird runs around burning off steam

Oh Little Bird it's far too early. Still, enjoy your scamper about I'll just have to have a tae with your elder :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Wednesday!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Heigh-ho Heigh-ho ...
    Not as happy as the dwarves though! (lovely post Auto)
    Have a lovely Wednesday everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,806 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

...Then I saw her face, now I'm a believer. Not a trace of doubt in my mind....

Morning all,

It's a light grey one just 8C

Kitchenside with coffee ...we're halfway there

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 6,070 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Well there was no big win for me. To add salt to the wound the 500k winning ticket was sold in my local centra.
    So ye are stuck with me a while longer.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

morning
    woke up late again,
    burning the candle at both ends but it's worth it.
    No milk!

That was almost a (crap) haiku, lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Off for a 'spin' around the bay in a friend's boat. Pray it keeps calm.

tenor.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement