Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Monese Mastercard + €15 credit

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Q&A

McGaggs wrote: »
    Just ordered my card. Does anyone have a bargain alert for a new wallet? Mine's full of cards...

My curve card is the only thing keeping my wallet respectable size.

I got my €15 today as well. Not a bad bit of business ty OP

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Q&A wrote: »
    My curve card is the only thing keeping my wallet respectable size.

I got my €15 today as well. Not a bad bit of business ty OP

Iv been having issues with curve being declined as of late. I'm not inclined to rely on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Q&A

ibFoxer wrote: »
    Iv been having issues with curve being declined as of late. I'm not inclined to rely on it.

I was having my own issues but that was down to me setting it to the wrong card.

Not sure my monese card will get used much. Between credit card with cashbsck, normal bank cards and revolut I'm not really seeing a use for this card besides from this offer but never hurts to have more choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭jakdublin

Anybody else have trouble adding an EBS Mastercard as a source?

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Rock Paper Scissors

Went with topcashback for another 16 Sterling cashback

Wonder if you get the 16.80GBP plus the €15 if you sign up through topcashback or instead of?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,394 ✭✭✭VG31

Wonder if you get the 16.80GBP plus the €15 if you sign up through topcashback or instead of?

I don't think you can get both. I tried the topcashback link but the cashback hasn't showed up, probably because I used the promo code in the OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Mine is tracked waiting for card to get the 15 after first txn..

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭Careful_now!

Just applied for this and had to do a video chat thing with them.

He was asking me why I want the card and how much I'll keep in the account.

It felt a bit weird...... anybody else go through that?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

That is a bit weird, although I had to do a video chat for N26 iirc. For this I just had to do the headshake video

• Registered Users Posts: 2,222 ✭✭✭robman60

Strange. I just had a head turn and read out a few numbers. Even that felt bizarre enough!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Earleybird

robman60 wrote: »
    Strange. I just had a head turn and read out a few numbers. Even that felt bizarre enough!

I just had to read out my favourite credit card number.... he said I nailed the head turn though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

I got an email from them today saying We want to let you know that we will be making some changes to our Terms and Conditions. 

They were able to send me that but I've no account because I'm still waiting on this infamous text message!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,773 ✭✭✭taytobreath

123654789 wrote: »
    I got an email from them today saying We want to let you know that we will be making some changes to our Terms and Conditions. 

They were able to send me that but I've no account because I'm still waiting on this infamous text message!

I got my verification text today when I resent my phone number (48 months), there was issues I reckon a few days ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭thenightman

Got my 15e. Cheers OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Dr.Winston O'Boogie

Has anyone got the video call request to complete the set up? Where they say they need to verify more info over the phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,222 ✭✭✭robman60

How long has it taken for people to receive their cards? Surprised I haven't received anything yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Got my 15e. Cheers OP!

How long after activating the card did it take?

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭thenightman

TheGunns wrote: »
    How long after activating the card did it take?

I left it 3 working days after first transaction and then e-mailed them querying it. Was in account a few hours after.

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭Careful_now!

Has anyone got the video call request to complete the set up? Where they say they need to verify more info over the phone?

Yeah, I got that. Found it a bit weird

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭darconio

Do you just need to add money to the account in order to get the 15€ or you actually need to make a transaction?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

darconio wrote: »
    Do you just need to add money to the account in order to get the 15€ or you actually need to make a transaction?

You need to make a transaction.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

OmegaGene wrote: »
    How long after making the transaction did people get the €15 roughly ?

I made a transaction Friday evening and the €15 showed up on Saturday morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭Credit Checker Moose

Once the first transaction finalises the 15 is automatically credited. So usually 24 to 48 hours after making the transaction.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,905 ✭✭✭✭GBX

robman60 wrote: »
    How long has it taken for people to receive their cards? Surprised I haven't received anything yet.

Im the same. No sign yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Got my card today

• Registered Users Posts: 2,773 ✭✭✭taytobreath

I got mine today, only 3 days it took.

Just wondering, can these cards be used for contactless transactions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭Credit Checker Moose

Yes. They can.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

I got mine today, only 3 days it took.

Just wondering, can these cards be used for contactless transactions

Apple Pay too

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭camz09

Signed up Friday. Got the card yesterday, made a transaction. Got the €15 this morning. Cheers OP!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,852 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Does it have to be an online transaction or can I just tap pay for something in a shop?

Advertisement