Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Monese Mastercard + €15 credit

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭_dof_

Suckit wrote: »
    I am aware there is a referral BA forum.
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057998107
    If I was doing that, I would have posted it there.

I saw the offer and posted it, that's all.

If you want to PM me a referral link, I'll gladly sign up using that, givin you 15 euro back. You've been the source of most of the bargains that I've wasted money on ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

_dof_ wrote: »
    If you want to PM me a referral link, I'll gladly sign up using that, givin you 15 euro back. You've been the source of most of the bargains that I've wasted money on ;)
    Ha, thanks.. (I think) :D

I've not got one, I only signed up the same day I posted it.

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭suave.4u

askU wrote: »
    I got to the mobile verification text stage but never got a text. I tried a number of times. I'm on Tesco mobile.
    same here..it has been 24hrs

• Registered Users Posts: 11,905 ✭✭✭✭GBX

I still haven't received the text. But as I said, download the app, go through the registration procedure as instructed on the app. There's a point during it you can enter the code and you just wait on the card to be delivered. Straight forward.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Dr.Winston O'Boogie

GBX wrote: »
    I still haven't received the text. But as I said, download the app, go through the registration procedure as instructed on the app. There's a point during it you can enter the code and you just wait on the card to be delivered. Straight forward.

But you can't fully register without the code can you? So the card won't be delivered until you get it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Finally got the verification and card on the way.

But you can't fully register without the code can you? So the card won't be delivered until you get it?

When I opened the app, entered email - the next field is "country" then it has "invite code" - This is where I entered the code.

Heres a screenshot:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/xwaicHCZuFSs5WnE8

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Dr.Winston O'Boogie

Yeah I did that but then the next stage is entering the SMS code? I haven't put my address in for receipt of the card or anything.

Oh ok. Sorry I was getting mixed up. During my registration on the app, the code came through immediately. I'm with Three. When I tried doing it on the link posted by the OP, I never received a code.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,337 ✭✭✭Wombatman

After I created a Euro account I created a Sterling account and ordered a card for this for free. Did everyone do this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭mac.in

Wombatman wrote: »
    After I created a Euro account I created a Sterling account and ordered a card for this for free. Did everyone do this?

So, do you have 2 cards - one for Euro account and another for Sterling?

mac.in wrote: »
    So, do you have 2 cards - one for Euro account and another for Sterling?

Think so from following the process. Once you create the sterling account you are able to order the card. Ordered it just like the euro card, for free, and they said it was on the way. I guess the cards are linked directly to the separate accounts.

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭mac.in

Wombatman wrote: »
    Think so from following the process. Once you create the sterling account you are able to order the card. Ordered it just like the euro card, for free, and they said it was on the way. I guess the cards are linked directly to the separate accounts.

Okay. Please update further about this. I would love to avail the same if it goes that way.

mac.in wrote: »
    Okay. Please update further about this. I would love to avail the same if it goes that way.

In the app select the "head" icon top left to open menu.
    Select "Add account" and simply add the sterling account too.
    After that you basically switch between the two accounts using a "Choose account" feature.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

Mine arrived today !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Mine has arrived too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

I have topped up by 15 euro and purchased something from Amazon so will see if and when the free 15 lands

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭jakdublin

brightkane wrote: »
    Mine arrived today !
    ibFoxer wrote: »
    Mine has arrived too.

Jaysus. That was quick. Mine says not due until September 10. Did yiz order this week?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

jakdublin wrote: »
    Jaysus. That was quick. Mine says not due until September 10. Did yiz order this week?

Mine says it's arriving on September 10th as well. I got it this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭thenightman

Also got mine

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,950 ✭✭✭Doge

48 customers also seem to be affected by the lack of SMS arriving. At least I do anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,910 ✭✭✭dubmick

anyone else stuck on the account verification page? Say "please bear with us" About 36 hours now.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Transferred money to it and made a transaction with the card. Should hopefully get the €15 in the next few days. I'll update the thread when I do.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,773 ✭✭✭taytobreath

Doge wrote: »
    48 customers also seem to be affected by the lack of SMS arriving. At least I do anyways.

yea im with 48 months and never got a verification text, waiting 2 days now for it to come.

I doubt it will tho

• Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Went with topcashback for another 16 Sterling cashback

Got my 15 euro already. Way quicker than I was expecting.

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭thenightman

Do you have to top up by 15 and make a transaction for 15 to get the free 15? I'm just going to top up and send it to my Revolut card like to count as a transaction

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

Got my 15 euro already. Way quicker than I was expecting.

Same, mine was added this morning.

Do you have to top up by 15 and make a transaction for 15 to get the free 15? I'm just going to top up and send it to my Revolut card like to count as a transaction

I topped it up by €10 and bought something in a shop for a few euro and I got the €15.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,651 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

Just ordered my card. Does anyone have a bargain alert for a new wallet? Mine's full of cards...

Advertisement