Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2020

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Quickly fired this together there in case anyone wants: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6ZwdsoroIc2RdRSOJVoddq?si=d5b1a60f32f345dc

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭whelzer

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭homosapien91

Took me ages to find this thread again, might be a good idea to change the title 😅 booked our podpad last weekend, well pushed the boat out a little bit and went for a luxury belle tent 😬 when I bought these tickets in 2019 I was still in my twenties and my back could handle a normal tent, not so much these days 🤣 feeling very optimistic about it going ahead this year, great line up - really looking forward to it

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭Mazzy Star

Going to consider the Bougie camping. I no longer want to slum it with the great unwashed in Gen Pop. I wonder will they up their game in relation to this due to the negative publicity following the general debacle or the organization of the festy in 2019?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭Stillill42

Lads, I had a top of the range Podpad last time, beds collapsed constantly, bedclothes wet, hours try to get them replaced etc etc, nobody gave a ****. Multiple stories like that, the feckers never responded to emails, then put the prices UP for the subsequently aborted 2020 version. I'm sure lots of people were happy and I wish ye both the best of luck with it but go in with your eyes open.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Homesick Alien

If anyone hears of a family campervan ticket going spare I'd be very grateful indeed!

I have stayed with podpads at ep and atn 2018 but always basic tents so never any problems, hopefully they'll have sorted any issues for this year as it's a lot of money to spend, they have had like 3 years to figure it out 😅

• Registered Users Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭RINO87

Forget about the bell tents/podpads etc and just get yourself a festival trolley and some decent camp beds. You'll be sorted for years!!!

The trolleys are 80 quid in Decathlon

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

Wouldn't a trolley get robbed if you left it beside your tent for the whole weekend? Even if druken eejit's just sit in it and push themselves around in it - then I'm sure they won't leave it back afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭rubick

We've had the same trolley for about 11 festivals, just stick it in the porch when you're away from the tent. Ours is a vertical hand-truck mind you, fits in the boot of the car and has solid wheels rather than air filled. Bungie cord and duct tape everything on it, we can carry everything for two people in one run, tent and all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,252 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Buy big long pegs, bate em into the ground and chainlock the trolley to it ........................................................

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭HarryTheSpider

+1 for the trolley idea.

We actually use 2. One is bigger with pumped wheels that takes most stuff and the other is one of those folding ones.

Having the trolley allows us to bring everything in one go. The tent is big enough to leave the trolley inside the porch.

Never had any trouble with anyone taking it. In fact at EP one year, I gave the neighbours a loan of it on Sunday when they were packing up and just told them to put it inside the porch when they got back as we wouldn't be there.

The only downside is you can be tempted to bring to much stuff.

I have brought trolleys in the past to ep but always cheap ones from Argos etc that ended up falling apart once we got to the campsite so if your going to get one I would recommend investing in a good one ;)

As others have said, we've used a festival trolley for years and years and it's never gone missing. They fold up small enough and fit in the tent/porch. Get one of the big 4 wheeled ones with inflatable wheels for rougher ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,400 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

With Camp Bestival (Part one) on the same weekend as ATN do you think we might get one or two of these legends added, Kool and The Gang and Earth, Wind and Fire.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Earth Wind and Fire to close Sunday night please!!! Jimmy Cliff closing the first ATN (by mistake!) is one of my favorite festival moments!

Yeah Jimmy Cliff was amazing, He was supposed to do a Sunday afternoon set but his flight got delayed, so he was slotted in for the 1 AM set which was perfect.

Acts playing at Y Not Festival at end of July, possible additions for ATN in their second announcement.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,947 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

In other news, Fleet Foxes rule themselves out of Alltogethernow 2022.

• Advertisement

Any idea when they're going to make a second announcement, I suppose they are waiting for a few other festivals to launch their announcements before they check the availability of acts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

Thinking of going to this but don't recognise a lot of the acts. Is this a decent line-up? Any good acts to look out for? Do enjoy some dance acts too , also some chill out acoustic. Also, are more acts to be announced?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,470 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

It was a very good festival the both years it has been on so far, would recommend going. Dance acts and DJs so far announced would include Underworld, Groove Armada, DJ Koze, Mano le Tough, Honey Dijon, Joy Orbison, Christian Loffler, Crazy P. Less up to date on the chilled out acoustic stuff but Sorcha Richardson is one who has always hit the spot when I've seen her.

I presume there will be more acts announced but I am guessing mainly filler. I think it is a fairly solid lineup so far, haven't seen any festival lineups for 2022 that have blown me away and guessing a lot of acts aren't touring but definitely the makings of a good weekend on the poster already.

I had not seen the poster or the lineup in a while, and seeing that today gave me goosebumps! Can't wait to be back!!

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭sally cinnamon89

I have tickets for this and lineup is up my alley so will be going. Some of the best Irish acts around playing John Francis Flynn will be epic

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Peesh89

Just copped Or:La on the lineup.

She was one of my 2019 highlights closing Arcadia on the Sunday.

I may be late to the game but only listened to King Gizzard over the weekend and now definitely on my list to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Granite Head

Thinking of staying offsite this year. Anyone know was it hard getting a taxi away at night?

2024 Gigs and Events: Jarlath Regan, Depeche Mode, Roisin Murphy, Pip Blom, Nouvelle Vogue, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, Murder Capital, Pixies, The Stranglers, Liam Gallagher & John Squires, The Jesus & Mary Chain, DJ Shadow, Cam Cole, Fight Like Apes, The Hives, Somebody's Child,Kacey Musgraves, Sprints, Bob Log lll, Jimmy Carr, Richard Hawley, Beyond The Pale, LCD Sound System, Patti Smith, Night & Day Festival, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, The Beat, All Together Now, Electric Picnic, Bonny Prince Billy, Phospherescant, Ride, Dirt Birds, Tommy Tiernan, The Last Dinner Party, John Grant, Iron & 8Wine, Therapy, Ezra Collective, Nick Cave, Peter Hook & The Light, Idles, Khruangbin, Lightning Seeds, Fontaines DC, Amble

Very difficult. I was lucky enough to find a great guy who looked after us really well but the one night he couldn't collect us, we had a LONG wait.

Yep, everytime I look at the lineup poster it brightens may day no end!! King Gizzard was another one I had forgotten about, that will be a cracker!!

• Advertisement

is there any additions going to be announced at some point.

Advertisement