Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

All Together Now 2020

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,625 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

eplady2017 wrote: »
    Can't understand why the absolute silence from ATN at this point. With EP being pushed back everyone and their mother's know ATN won't go ahead.. Yet zero communication...

Yeah 5 weeks to go this Friday. Would think they would have had to give notice to acts, staff, vendors etc. Wonder would postponing to EP weekend mean a slim chance of it happening rather than not at all. Maybe they're waiting to close as possible to give themselves any bit of a chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 LynetteT

I got a reply from their Instagram yesterday. Said that announcement would be made this week.

LynetteT wrote: »
    I got a reply from their Instagram yesterday. Said that announcement would be made this week.

Doesn't sound good

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Eod100 wrote: »
    Yeah 5 weeks to go this Friday. Would think they would have had to give notice to acts, staff, vendors etc. Wonder would postponing to EP weekend mean a slim chance of it happening rather than not at all. Maybe they're waiting to close as possible to give themselves any bit of a chance.

Or sell as many tickets as possible...then postpone...or just run.

Hoboo wrote: »
    Or sell as many tickets as possible...then postpone...or just run.

Dunno radio silence til now just to say it might be going ahead? Think cancellation is more likely but guess we will find out later this week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,700 ✭✭✭Cheensbo

Writing was on the wall for a while but still sad to see. Roll on next year!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭rubick

Well, there'll be no breakfast calzones then.
    I'll tell the children.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Wooderson

Will someone think of the wasps!

Wooderson wrote: »
    Will someone think of the wasps!

The site is theirs now. Fly free wasps

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭gkhant

Just wondering if anyone who made (the mistake of) booking podpads, have recevied any communication from them?

They seem to have gone on radio silence and I see elsewhere that many other people from other cancelled festivals are struggling to find out what is going on with bookings (will they carry over again), and trying to get refunds.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭Stillill42

gkhant wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone who made (the mistake of) booking podpads, have recevied any communication from them?

They seem to have gone on radio silence and I see elsewhere that many other people from other cancelled festivals are struggling to find out what is going on with bookings (will they carry over again), and trying to get refunds.
    Podpads are absolute cnuts. I've had horrendous dealings with them in the past. I wish you all he best with them.

Would getting your bank to reverse charges if paid by credit card be worth pursuing? If festival isn't going ahead won't be able to provide the service.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Yes, they will carry over to next year. That was confirmed to me last week when I asked for a refund. I'm still looking for a refund though. I was only offered 50% refund, and I'm waiting on a reply as I have sent a previous link where the Sun states they committed to full refunds last year when I decided to let it roll over a year.

Apologies if there's a more recent ATN thread but hadn't spotted one. Looks like some form of announcement on 10th November. Maybe some line up to sell tickets before Christmas? https://twitter.com/ATNfestival/status/1457358954632253448

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭El Director

So…what are we thinking? What are people’s hopes for the announcement? Groups are going to be super busy next year, may be hard to get the big headliners. I’d love to see LCD Soundsystem but that ain’t happening. TBH I just want a bloody festival or two next summer.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

I was gonna say The Strokes but they are in Europe june/July and in the US/Oz around ATN

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭SoundOfSilence

Surely it'll just be 2020 lineup.... Iggy, Sinead O'Connor etc

Personally hoping they’ll go back to the drawing board regarding those headliners. I think I remember reading something about Sinead retiring from touring.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

I had forgotten Underworld were announced for the 2021 fest. No interest in Iggy Pop or SO'C, so would be fine with them getting replaced. I'm assuming Lauren Hill isn't coming back (hopefully anyway, awful live).

The 2020 undercard was quite good though, would be happy with most of them coming back.

Say it will be Irish and UK band heavy. CMAT I'd playing in video so guess she's probably one. Maybe Villagers, Mick Flannery and Susan O Neill, Pillow Queens, Denise Chaila etc

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭antfin

Would love to see a few such as Underworld and Shame retained and a few additions such as Idles, Leftfield (Live) or maybe even The Chemical Brothers.

Actually the undercard was decent looking at that! Also forgot about Underworld, love to see them yet again!

Wow, didn’t notice Shame were on that line up, hopefully they are retained as you say.

Theres no question of outdoor gigs and festival happening next year…right?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭Stillill42

Ha! Just shows you how spoiled we were! That undercard hardly made any impression on me at the time, looks amazing now!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

Decent

• Registered Users Posts: 2,430 ✭✭✭RINO87

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,430 ✭✭✭RINO87

No Iggy, BUT dont care, can't wait.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,350 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

That's a pretty decent lineup it has to be said, some nice additions there, Iggy could still be announced yet further along.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Advertisement