Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

ok this weeks upgrade is going to be an left midfielder currently have pires 91 who has been a loyal servant since icon swaps, it has to be icon due to chem. my options are rivaldo 92, hagi 92 or giggs 94. looking at stats on futbin giggs looks the best however I notice his goals and assists per game are way less than the others. I had gigs 89 earlier in the year and to be honest found him a bit meh. which icon would ye guys go for

• Registered Users Posts: 17,428 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Sod all in rival rewards. I did get the flare for tots but it was for 84 Chinese defender ffs.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

4 mega packs from rivals.

1 84 (Sommer) and not a single other card above an 82...

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭R00ster

seamie78 wrote: »
    ok this weeks upgrade is going to be an left midfielder currently have pires 91 who has been a loyal servant since icon swaps, it has to be icon due to chem. my options are rivaldo 92, hagi 92 or giggs 94. looking at stats on futbin giggs looks the best however I notice his goals and assists per game are way less than the others. I had gigs 89 earlier in the year and to be honest found him a bit meh. which icon would ye guys go for

I'd recommend Hagi for definite. Giggs & Rivaldo only have 2 star weak foot which for me, makes them unusable. I'd get Hagi with a catalyst or hunter chemistry style if his pace is too low for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

Insigne and DeVrij. No R9 but happy with both, they can go straight into my first team.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Van Dee Beek and DeVrij.

VdB becomes a super sub for CDM.

DeVrij, I’m not sure about, cause I got Manolas yesterday. Don’t need two sub CBs.

De Vrij and Idrissi for gold 2,
    Both players came up both picks as well as Handkovic. Complete joke.
    So out of 2 picks both times they had the same three players in it plus one different player.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Idrissi and Szczęsny... On the plus side put my Serie A rares into the upgrade pack and got Savic.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Van Dee Beek and DeVrij.

VdB becomes a super sub for CDM.

DeVrij, I’m not sure about, cause I got Manolas yesterday. Don’t need two sub CBs.

I'm using 5-2-2-1 and changing to 4-2-3-1 in game with one of the CBs (usually Koeman) stepping into CDM. I'll try DeVrji in there, seems to have plenty of pace for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Blazer wrote: »
    Sod all in rival rewards. I did get the flare for tots but it was for 84 Chinese defender ffs.

He would go nicely with the Chinese Goalie I got yesterday......,,

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Acerbi in the TOTSSF Guaranteed pack

SMS in the first pick and some Brazilian high rated fodder in the 2nd, picked him over Dumfries who was the most valuable.

Not sure if I'll do the CSL/Eredivise one.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Acerbi in the TOTSSF Guaranteed pack

SMS in the first pick and some Brazilian high rated fodder in the 2nd, picked him over Dumfries who was the most valuable.

Not sure if I'll do the CSL/Eredivise one.

I got 84 GK from that one ;)

Not happy... Went straight into serie a guaranteed and got Szczesny lol. At least high rating.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Got Teixera and Immobile in my guaranteed packs, meaning Elkeson is out of the team before he knew it and Haaland has been ditched too. Running the below with Witsel and Immobile on 8 chem:

Overmars - Immobile - Garrincha
    Teixera
    Henderson - - Witsel
    Robertson-Koeman-Boateng-Zanetti
    Ter Stegen

Might actually play a few games with it now :o

I got Lukaku, played 8 games with him and have 8 goals and 2 assists.

He got 4 goals in one game, and they weren't tap ins. Curled in a lovely free kick also.

This is my Serie A team now...

SerieA.jpg

I’ve gone with a serie a, epl, bundes bastardised team lol.
    I’ve about 800k to pick up another CM/CAM either from icon or Bundes.

I also did Kamada as he looks fun.
    Guaranteed now that I’ve completed it we’ll get a flashback firminho or something great.
    1-BBE49-AD-4864-4-BAD-A9-BC-D29-F192120-BD.png

I’ve gone with a serie a, epl, bundes bastardised team lol.
    I’ve about 800k to pick up another CM/CAM either from icon or Bundes.

I also did Kamada as he looks fun.
    Guaranteed now that I’ve completed it we’ll get a flashback firminho or something great.
    1-BBE49-AD-4864-4-BAD-A9-BC-D29-F192120-BD.png

99 Ronaldo would sit there lovely! Spend the 800k on crafting packs :P

Mr Moon wrote: »
    99 Ronaldo would sit there lovely! Spend the 800k on crafting packs :P

Lol i was very tempted but will wait until lique 1 and then go all in :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,617 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Honestly what's the point in continuing on when Gold 3 is giving me the same, if not better, luck than Elite

wnjpczO.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Ciro Immobile and Theo Hernandez from Gold 2.

I'll take that, Hernandez is the first Red Pick in a long time that can slide directly into my team.

Do you guys think TOTTSF Robertson would be playable at CB ?

Honestly what's the point in continuing on when Gold 3 is giving me the same, if not better, luck than Elite

wnjpczO.png

Let us know how Cuadrado is, looks more fun than Zanetti, might give him a shot

• Advertisement

hots wrote: »
    Let us know how Cuadrado is, looks more fun than Zanetti, might give him a shot

Drop anchor and stay back when attacking is the most common option anyway. Never seen anyone having a fun with Rb tbh :)

wonski wrote: »
    Drop anchor and stay back when attacking is the most common option anyway. Never seen anyone having a fun with Rb tbh :)

Yeah I tend to go the opposite route with a CDM dropping in to make a back 3 and the full backs pushing on, Robertson on the other side.

wonski wrote: »

Unless you’re using the liga nos guy Corona.
    85 finishing and 97 dribbling.
    Some guy had them the other night and he was ripping through my team with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,617 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Atal in the Ligue 1 leak jesus christ they really don't care do they

NVRp8GE.png

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Havent played FUT at all this year, but looking to give it a go for a few weeks

My brother has an account with roughly 200k on it that I wouldnt mind ‘borrowing’ to get me started, anyone know if thats safe nowadays or have EA clamped down on this sort of thing?

Havent played FUT at all this year, but looking to give it a go for a few weeks

My brother has an account with roughly 200k on it that I wouldnt mind ‘borrowing’ to get me started, anyone know if thats safe nowadays or have EA clamped down on this sort of thing?

If you just log into his account that's just fine.

Not sure 200k will give you much power, though. But if you can play it probably will.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

According to leaks, Neymar is lw, I’ll be hanging onto his headliner so.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    According to leaks, Neymar is lw, I’ll be hanging onto his headliner so.

It really wouldn’t matter with his stats. Will still be crazy.

After playing couple of rivals I can't understand how can you give someone a win in fc for free.

Used to do that, not any more.

Loosing 2-1 with 70 rated defence and the guy is dancing and celebrating like he won a Lotto.
    Not bothered as I just need to score not win.

He did that again and again.

Not a chance I will let others have it easy.

The worst was friendlies yesterday.

Bunch of pricks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

It really wouldn’t matter with his stats. Will still be crazy.

Ah yeah but for me I mean I’d probably get as much from playing his headliner on full chem versus his tots on 6/7.

I’ll gladly take him in upgrade packs though :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement