Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Winter Is Here - Game of Thrones II Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I just assumed there would be a twilight.

If 5 people say tell me now i will tell you the prize right now. But don't have a pissy fit when you telp me i should have kept quiet

Tell me now.

Im a selfish curious prick.

I joke

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

No prize here. Stupid game!

sKeith wrote: »
    I probably could have worded that better. I just meant interesting in the context of the game and figuring out how it works as a newbie, rather than "Ah-ha! I've cracked the code".

Why do you not like the sun?

I love the sun. This game is robbing me of time with it.

Not a whiff of a raven around these parts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

Mobile phones are quite, well, mobile

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Oooh the raven was late :)

I won something!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,661 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Well 1 Raven has arrived. Able to reveal Necro?

hopefully some more will surffice now too and it'll just have been that a Raven like this one was bringing the prize slowly
    Thats-So-Raven-Betrayed-By-The-Booty-Gif.gif

Necro wrote: »

I won something!

Is it protection? If it is protect me Friday m conversion tomorrow and I'll announce my prize now

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I won something!

Ooooooh interesting

Worth divulging or you gonna go all johnny tight lips

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

I was a heartbroken Cat yesterday on top of being bamboozled with this game. My heart is aching less today so I shall endeavour to keep responding and talk sense (*Gulp*).The bloody sun being out won't help.

Ahh, that makes sense.

Thanks for clearing it up.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Ooooooh interesting

Worth divulging or you gonna go all johnny tight lips

I can prove I have a prize if that's what you mean. As for what it is...

Maybe an air of mystery is no harm :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Another prize free game :(

If you can prove it without revealing then go ahead.

I'm out for a while, decide if you want me to tell you and i will when i get back if the masses make it so

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Dandy, I dint think you should tell. It sounds like it’ll ruin it. There’s enough people here that won’t let you be lynched

fixxxer wrote: »
    I don't think we have a twilight hour?

Try and look at it from my point if view chief. You have a mystery power that works for days but only if you don't tell us what it is. That smells to me like you got converted and are stalling.

Am I alone in this? Someone else giving input would be great.

I don't think Dandy is converted tbh.

If he's evil he's the NK or the henchman, he's been saying the same thing since last night when he won.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I don't think Dandy is converted tbh.

If he's evil he's the NK or the henchman, he's been saying the same thing since last night when he won.

I'd also say he drew so much attention to himself over last night and this morning with the routine, it would be a poor move for the NK.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

Hi!

Sorry, been driving since 6am and in meetings. Have scanned through the thread and entered the jousting after it was finished. Le sigh.

I'll be on the road for another 2 or 3 hours.

At least I'm not dead. Wasnt converted either, but appreciate being on someone's list QB!

I'm very confused about all the mysterious prizes we cant talk about. Will be back with actual thoughts in a few hours.

If our two other prize winners come out, the prizes can be used without knowing for sure who used them.

So 5 or 6 prizes so far (no specific number on the second one but prizes plural)

1 used most likely. 2 others claimed. 2 or 3 unclaimed (well 4 if you include the one used).

• Advertisement

So house Tarygryen kill Clarabel to take out a rival or Sk hunting?

With the conversion happening at munch time, that means the NK is more likely a blob type role who needs to convert all the village to win.

With the conversion happening at munch time, that means the NK is more likely a blob type role who needs to convert all the village to win.

Night king wins if:
    The Nightkings team wins if the number of people on his team is equal to the sum
    of all other houses (i.e. parity). While the Nightkings team is alive, it is not
    possible for the village or any individual house to win.

So, assuming a house member isn't converted (which is shaky ground I know) that current figure stands at 11 by my count.

So he needs to both convert house members and hope we lynch them to reduce that number.

It's hard to really do any kind of calculations as there's a lot of variables.

Or at least it hurts my brain when I try, maybe the more mathematically inclined could break it down :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

I'm still not caught up. but this just caught my eye.

Isn't this very obviously the case?

Are you saying this trying to come across as not knowing 100% because you are actually the NK?

>So house Tarygryen kill Clarabel to take out a rival or Sk hunting?

NK hunting would be my guess. It village vs NK until NK is gone, petty in-village quarrels is not required and will lose this game to the NK.

>With the conversion happening at munch time, that means the NK is more likely a blob type role who needs to convert all the village to win.

The night king win conditions are in the OP.
    The Nightkings team wins if the number of people on his team is equal to the sum of all other houses (i.e. parity). While the Nightkings team is alive, it is not possible for the village or any individual house to win.

Also potential Brienne's aside (as whats done is done) don't reveal unless you have to as that just lets the NK know who is a member of a house and therefore who he should or shouldn't target as in the case of Brienne.

That said I don't know if people not listed in the OP might be considered members of houses if they are affiliated with said houses.

Night king wins if:

So, assuming a house member isn't converted (which is shaky ground I know) that current figure stands at 11 by my count.

So he needs to both convert house members and hope we lynch them to reduce that number.

Or at least it hurts my brain when I try, maybe the more mathematically inclined could break it down :cool:

Are you talking about the endgame shuffle?
    I thought we weren't going to worry about end game shuffle until NK is dead.

it 3v3v3v2 atm
    If NK was to die now, then the first 2 houses to make an allegiance would win the game. auto win at 6 or 5 against 3 and 3 or 2.

Night king wins if:

OK so a blob type character who just needs to reach 11 to win (currently)

This could be a really long game with such a low kill rate

sKeith wrote: »
    Are you talking about the endgame shuffle?
    I thought we weren't going to worry about end game shuffle until NK is dead.

it 3v3v3v2 atm
    If NK was to die now, then the first 2 houses to make an allegiance would win the game. auto win at 6 or 5 against 3 and 3 or 2.

I think he is not talking about the post NK endgame but the scenario where the NK might gain the numbers to win by taking out house members successfully and not being caught himsef.

Also potential Brienne's aside (as whats done is done) don't reveal unless you have to as that just lets the NK know who is a member of a house and therefore who he should or shouldn't target as in the case of Brienne.

That said I don't know if people not listed in the OP might be considered members of houses if they are affiliated with said houses.

What in the hells does the NK care about houses.
    Houses do not matter until after the NK is dead.

• Advertisement

OK so a blob type character who just needs to reach 11 to win (currently)

This could be a really long game with such a low kill rate
    Did you read Clara's death notice?

Advertisement