Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Winter Is Here - Game of Thrones II Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

I don't mind telling you what my prize is but it will make it useless and it will mean i will be converted tomorrow or killed beforehand if posssible.

Which would then i guess give you a target for the lynch tomorrow, me.
    I thought you said you were immune from conversions.
    Your story ain't straight.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

I can't be converted unless i announce it or something happens (which would make me announce it)

So how long can you hold out like this?

I’m only asking because could we be at day 5 and you still be saying “I can’t be converted” etc. Be a very handy role for NKs general to try and keep the focus away from him.

Now terms of the NKs minions I would of thought That protecting the NK (even being human shields if necessary) is probably their single biggest responsibility.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

You know better than us what it is but unused and I am sure you will understand if people suspect you as a potential convert next time there is one

For sure. I'm on 3% so will be back later.

Tell you what. I cantw be converted tomorrow so to save suspicion if I'm not lynched tonight i will yell you all yhe prize tomorrow after munch time regardless of it being useful. That will then make me the convert the day after, unless nk has a death wish so you'll be able to lynch me day after tomorrow if no one has a protection spell or prize

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I don't mind telling you what my prize is but it will make it useless and it will mean i will be converted tomorrow or killed beforehand if posssible.

Which would then i guess give you a target for the lynch tomorrow, me.

I’m willing to trust your judgement in terms of revealing what it is or not.

Can you mention if we were along the right tracks with our discussion about the morning kill and Danny this morning? If you can say, is it a power that relates specifically to who you are?

sKeith wrote: »
    I thought you said you were immune from conversions.
    Your story ain't straight.

I said if i announce it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

For sure. I'm on 3% so will be back later.

Tell you what. I cantw be converted tomorrow so to save suspicion if I'm not lynched tonight i will yell you all yhe prize tomorrow after munch time regardless of it being useful. That will then make me the convert the day after, unless nk has a death wish so you'll be able to lynch me day after tomorrow if no one has a protection spell or prize

Thats an awfully long time to wait in werewolf land and doesn't make me feel any better about this prize.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I’m willing to trust your judgement in terms of revealing what it is or not.

Can you mention if we were along the right tracks with our discussion about the morning kill and Danny this morning? If you can say, is it a power that relates specifically to who you are?

Nothing to do with me or what i know

fixxxer wrote: »
    Thats an awfully long time to wait in werewolf land and doesn't make me feel any better about this prize.

Kill me tonight then

Kill me tonight and I'll tell you what you lost at 10 past 9 in thw twilight hour

Drumpot wrote: »
    So how long can you hold out like this?

I’m only asking because could we be at day 5 and you still be saying “I can’t be converted” etc. Be a very handy role for NKs general to try and keep the focus away from him.
    I said if i announce it.

So that answers that... you can hold out for days.... Doesn’t necessarily make you NK but it would be Nice if we all had a “trust me” prize to help us not get converted and glide through the game.

• Advertisement

Kill me tonight then

tenor.gif?itemid=5112090

Kill me tonight and I'll tell you what you lost at 10 past 9 in thw twilight hour

Twilight hour, wtf. No mention of twilight in OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Yeh normally I would agree but unless it’s a NK competition (which I highly doubt) , I think it’s just prizes to people.

I must admit that I scrambled to double check the original announcement after you said you enter and die if you lose!!

Ya, I went back & read again.

sKeith wrote: »
    Depends who you come up against, I picked not lethal numbers, so if you came up against me and lost, my numbers wouldn't kill you.

I have no idea how lethal the numbers other people dared to pick though, and if the NK faction entered, you have to assume they raised the stats to max, so if you lost against them it'd probably mean death.

Dunno, I just can't shake it from my head.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Jaysus lads I said I was gone for an hour and you're onto me like a pack of wild dogs. I said I was phone posting and would come back to this.

I don't trust anyone atm and don't have anything on Necro more than anyone else but I don't know if I like this.

Based on someone elses theory (so no blame for Necro there) we could have a bad (He didn't use the word could) and wants any potential peeks used here instead of say on him.
    Green&Red wrote: »
    That’s a f**king massive jump

Can you link to where SK suggested that cause I missed it?
    Or maybe @LS can clarify if she said it?

Here's LadySkunk's post that I was initially responding to

LadySkunk wrote: »
    I would assume the third prize went to NK or his right hand? Could also be a villager not wanting to reveal in case they get converted though. Could be a long game prize like the other one?
    Necro wrote: »
    Why assume that?

That would basically make one of

Ecto
    GnR
    2D Person
    or
    Ted

the Night King or his right hand man

As you can see I immediately question her logic.
    LadySkunk wrote: »
    Because nobody claimed the third prize as far as I’m aware? And that’s normally why it’s not claimed because baddie got it or in this case villager who didn’t want to get converted.

Why those people??
    Because they all had 7 thanks on their memes, Dandy had 8

Once again we go back and forth and this is starting to concern me because it's clear Skunky isn't reading the thread properly which is wolfy behaviour.
    For me that makes one of them likely a member of House Targaryen, not neccesarily the NK. There are other reasons why people might not want to reveal their prize. Dandy for example is now under suspicion for doing so and then not revealing what his prize was or like I suggested before if you did reveal your prize it could then also out you by being character specific.

Bounty then jumps in but not in response to my initial post which is a bit weird.

That leads me to my own rushed post:
    Phone posting so rushing.

My point on the top 5 (Dandy and the 4 on 7 thanks) was based on Skunk assuming that the NK/his teammate got a prize.

In that scenario we have one evil at least in a list of 5 players.

Peeking here would be beneficial.

Ok I'm really out now till about 1.30pm

Basically the whole conversation started and is based on assumption, so if ye had bothered to flip back a page ye would have seen that.

Now to other posts while I was away
    beakerjoe wrote: »
    It may lead us to why she was offed and maybe by whom.

I find it odd that you of all people dont wish to do that.

Did you kill Clarabel i wonder

Nope, didn't kill Clara. Killer is in Ecto, Dandy, 2D Person, GnR, or Ted as they had the most thanks.

But if we're basing it that a Targaryen killed Clara then what purpose does it solve finding the killer other than outing a named character.

Necro, this could be nothing but it’s bugging me a bit.

So I proposed an idea

I didn’t think I was implying assigned roles , I was talking about prizes?!

So you agreed with me on the prizes but I still don’t get your assigned roles comment.

Lord has the same idea, if not more specific .

Just feels like you and Lord are on the same page a bit more then me and you. You said you would convert me so I would be on your team awhile back, it’s just this dialogue has gotten me irked a bit....... Why do you always Irk me?!!! :pac:

Yeah, I got the impression you were mixing up characters and roles again, that's all. I agree with you there's likely a variety of prizes.

Maybe you can tell us something about you prior to winning the prize to reassure us that you are not NK.

That won't jepordize the prize, will it?

I don't think we have a twilight hour?

Try and look at it from my point if view chief. You have a mystery power that works for days but only if you don't tell us what it is. That smells to me like you got converted and are stalling.

Am I alone in this? Someone else giving input would be great.

quickbeam wrote: »
    I've used the same strategy for the joust as I do for me lotto numbers. I've been robbing myself for years so this'll no doubt be a catastrophe.

You are here. What interesting thing did you find on a certain page?

I probably could have worded that better. I just meant interesting in the context of the game and figuring out how it works as a newbie, rather than "Ah-ha! I've cracked the code".

"Ah-ha".

take-on-me-2.gif

I probably could have worded that better. I just meant interesting in the context of the game and figuring out how it works as a newbie, rather than "Ah-ha! I've cracked the code".

Who's caught your interest so far?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

The Joust has reached its conclusion and the Iron Bank are sending the purses owed to the winners via raven. Big ones. Ones that can carry purses.

What?....They exist!

No you shut up.

• Advertisement

I don't think we have a twilight hour?

Try and look at it from my point if view chief. You have a mystery power that works for days but only if you don't tell us what it is. That smells to me like you got converted and are stalling.

Am I alone in this? Someone else giving input would be great.

He was doing same act from before the conversion even happened.

Why do you not like the sun?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

As usual I didnt win

As usual I didnt win

Maybe you got a fat raven who is on his way?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

No raven here either. I'll be curious to see the joust calculations after.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,661 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

As usual I didnt win

sometimes Ravens are slow but it would appear that I have not won either.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

No win here yet anyways either. :(

I just assumed there would be a twilight.

If 5 people say tell me now i will tell you the prize right now. But don't have a pissy fit when you telp me i should have kept quiet

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I never win prizes :(

• Advertisement

Don't tell right now is my call

Advertisement