Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Winter Is Here - Game of Thrones II Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Necro wrote: »
    I'm honestly too tired and my head is starting to hurt again.

Gonna go listen to some Walrus again.

Folks reading Lord's posts from Day 1 and Day 2 might be beneficial too now he's outed.

Please don't leave it all to me :(

I'm too tired tonight but will be up early in the morning. Going to look at Lord and BH specifically.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Going to look at Lord

Whenever-You-Change-Your-Facebook-Profile-Pic.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Lord TSC wrote: »
    giphy.gif

I'm actually going to embrace death when you munch me.

Valar Morghulis.

GG man, enjoyed playing this with y'all

Necro wrote: »
    I'm actually going to embrace death when you munch me.

Valar Morghulis.

GG man, enjoyed playing this with y'all

I felt bad earlier when I felt i was actually making you angry. Never my intent, for what its worth. Probably make more sense when you see what I was doing and why. :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I felt bad earlier when I felt i was actually making you angry. Never my intent, for what its worth. Probably make more sense when you see what I was doing and why. :)

Nah its WW dude, alls fair :D

• Advertisement

Anyway, I've nothing planned for tomorrow so see ye all then. Maybe ye will all let me live for another day.

source.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

day 1 lynch votes

voted for | # of votes | voted by
    Ted_YNWA | 4 | tritium, Choc chip, sKeith, Necro
    Hello 2D Person Below | 3 | Ted_YNWA, Tusk, DublinAndy2
    Tusk | 2 | Stu Redman, fixxxer
    Guffy | 2 | Quickbeam, Bounty Hunter
    Bounty Hunter | 2 | Beakerjoe, Guffy
    sKeith | 2 | Micksjaguar, Lord TSC
    Lord TSC | 2 | gnr, Drumpot
    Choc Chip | 1 | Hello 2D Person Below
    Necro | 1 | Ladyskunk
    Beakerjoe | 1 | Ectoplasm

day 2 lynch votes

voted for|# of votes|vote by
    Green&Red| 8 |Ectoplasm, Lord TSC, Tusk, sKeith, choc chip, tritium, Ladyskunk, Guffy
    Deleted User|5| fixxxer, Deleted User, Necro, GNR, qb
    Beakerjoe|1| Drumpot
    Guffy|1| Bounty Hunter
    Tritium|1| Hello 2D Person Below
    sKeith|1| Micksjaguar
    Hello 2D Person Below|1| Beakerjoe
    day 4 lynch

voted |# of votes| voted by
    Tusk |6 | Necro, Riona Ww, Bounty Hunter , Guffy, Ectoplasm, Lord TSC
    Lord TSC |2 | sKeith, tusk
    sKeith | 1 | Hello 2D Person Below

Four people have voted to lynch me. All dead.

latest?cb=20160809090415

sKeith Micksjaguar, Lord TSC, Hello 2D Person Below

look what company you joined

yuk...

sKeith wrote: »
    day 1 lynch votes

voted for | # of votes | voted by
    Ted_YNWA | 4 | tritium, Choc chip, sKeith, Necro
    Hello 2D Person Below | 3 | Ted_YNWA, Tusk, DublinAndy2
    Tusk | 2 | Stu Redman, fixxxer
    Guffy | 2 | Quickbeam, Bounty Hunter
    Bounty Hunter | 2 | Beakerjoe, Guffy
    sKeith | 2 | Micksjaguar, Lord TSC
    Lord TSC | 2 | gnr, Drumpot
    Choc Chip | 1 | Hello 2D Person Below
    Necro | 1 | Ladyskunk
    Beakerjoe | 1 | Ectoplasm

day 2 lynch votes

voted for|# of votes|vote by
    Green&Red| 8 |Ectoplasm, Lord TSC, Tusk, sKeith, choc chip, tritium, Ladyskunk, Guffy
    Deleted User|5| fixxxer, Deleted User, Necro, GNR, qb
    Beakerjoe|1| Drumpot
    Guffy|1| Bounty Hunter
    Tritium|1| Hello 2D Person Below
    sKeith|1| Micksjaguar
    Hello 2D Person Below|1| Beakerjoe
    day 4 lynch

voted |# of votes| voted by
    Tusk |6 | Necro, Riona Ww, Bounty Hunter , Guffy, Ectoplasm, Lord TSC
    Lord TSC |2 | sKeith, tusk
    sKeith | 1 | Hello 2D Person Below

Such a gorgeous wagon day 2 on Mick.

Ok day 1 votes. If we think Lord is day 1 convert then theres no other wolves there.

But....

Would mick and Lord vote together on you sKeith?

Might that indicate he was converted day 2 instead which would put Bounty Hunter more so in the frame?

• Advertisement

And if Lord is day 2 convert then Guffy goes back on the table moreso.

But unlikely cos of day 2 FFAs.

Who did Lord FFA cos he was defo converted by day 2 at the latest

#ffa2
    tusk|guffy|gnr|trit|lord
    sKeith|trit|lord|micks|drum
    beaker|micks|guffy|gnr|trit
    choc|chip|micks|beaker|necro|drumpot
    gnr|beaker|bh|lord
    necro|mick|tusk|qb|lord
    bh|guffy|gnr|beaker|2d
    fixxxer|micks|stu|bh|skeith
    drumpot|lord|necro
    ecto|gnr|fixxxer|stu|trit
    lord|gnr|trit|necro
    micks|skeith|necro|guffy
    guffy|trit|gnr|choc
    qb|dumpot|gnr|mick|trit

Damn. Three I already knew about :(

went searching for lord #ffa1

Back in for the evening now.

I'm not really sure how to respond to that, tbh. Goes without saying I don't have a role, and my belief would be that the NK would be keeping his head down on Day 0. If there's anything that's made you think I'm rolled, I'll try to explain, obviously, but I'm not sure what I could have done that led you down such a path.

Anyway, at the moment, I find I've got a longer list of people I kind of trust, a list of people who are just super generic in what I feel, and only one strong worry so far.

Drumpot, I accused yesterday, and was interested by the lack of response. My main concern was that yesterday, he made this post...

Its Day0, so by and large, I thought it weird he felt the need to explain his absence. I've been told before that when I'm bad, I have a habit of over explaining my absences. "Look everyone, there's a reason I'm not participating!" On Day 0, it's mostly fluff and working over the OP anyway. No one notices quiet people massively. So it stood out a bit that he went out of his way to make an excuse to be absent.

After that, as I said, I have a trust list. I have Keith (like his ISOs), Trit (I do believe the NK team would have wanted to win a prize), Necro and QB (who drew attention to each other a bit yesterday and I don't know would wolves have done that).

There's a few people who I've no read on yet by way of the fact I've not much experience with them in games. Like, I can usually get vibes off Necro, who gets quite aggressive if you accuse him of being bad when he is bad. But I really have no clue what to expect from the likes of Skunk or Choc Chip.

I do worry Stu is usually a wordy MFer though so am curious bout his lack of essays :pac:
    beakerjoe wrote: »
    Nice to see my name on FFAs for no reason. Never change you guys. It is day one, i wont hold it against yas.

#FFA1

1. BH. My pick for the convert. For those wondering I think uts easier to find a convert than the NK. If anyone has a special way to find a NK im all ears. Its easier to speculate as to who and why someone might pick a convert. BH is the best option. A good pick but not as obvious as SK or Andy in my eyes.
    I
    2. And 3.

Ive no other suspects. I feel many are leaning good and the rest havent done anything sus.

I feel andy is strange but strange is village IMO. Guffy and Mick seem off but not ready to tar them with a shade brush. Im always concerned that skeith is so good at this game that hes bad always, but thats unfair to him if hed actually good.
    FFA 1

Skeith: (NK) I think his day 0 iso where a data gathering experiment to see which iso would be likely to gain heat and he would convert the safer ones.

His isos where on LadyS, Trit, Tusk, Stu, H2pb, so I feel one of these could be the convert, Tusk is standing out as playing different to yesterday of these but he did say it was his birthday.

so we come to lord beaker interaction.
    The fact it was "over nothing" though would make me think it wasn't to deflect any attacks on himself. He wasn't under that much scrutiny, and I don't know if a baddy is going to throw a "lynch me" meltdown so quick tbh.
    and beaker replys
    beakerjoe wrote: »
    Thats also fair. I was just thinking aloud based on previous meltdowns.
    Vote in on Keith. Feels a bit likes he threw my name out earlier and has opted to ignore me afterwards....
    And for clarity, I don't mean I voted right now. Just only specifically naming it now cause I wasn't 100% locked in, but wasnt happy with any options presented particularly.

lord voting me as well as mick does not say not teamed yet.

maybe they thought they would get more traction and i'd actually be lynched.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

if you want to do a hero shot, blast riona ww away with kp if you win.

defending lord today.
    not using the peek in the villages interest,
    and thats before bringing up skunks lolcatting.

Sorry but

Where did I defend Lord?
    Where didn’t I use the peek in the village interest? You mean I didn’t just piss away the value of a peek and tried to get the most out of it instead of going for a big hero shot.

Must be great over in hindsight land there skeith

luckily there is very few pages, brb.

Riona WW wrote: »
    Why do that if he’ll be lynched tomorrow if he peeks bad, next day if Necro does?
    you may need a peek to tell you he's bad.

His reaction to being peeked should tell you he is bad.

The peek on him has already given results, so not a waste

So, lets lynch the wolf.
    Short version is there’s no value to killing lord tonight if he’s being peeked
    And lots of value to not
    Are you wolf #2?
    This is a terrible suggestion. I honestly don’t get how a player of your ability would make it as a villager
    peek tusk or 2d.

Take this as a test.

you are just adding gobbldie gook to the thread. tusk called you out already on it.
    run the scenario where riona is evil and so is lord.

this is it.

not hindsight when you broarcasted it all over the thread before it happened.

Shouldn’t lunch lord

If I peek Necro then we have two results and a peeker with 3 wolves

Single kill gives two mislynches left

With only two base on 3 people we can afford to flip to reveal any lie in the peek I think

Only way it won’t work would be if Necro and I are wolves but even then we couldnt lie on lord and so shouldn’t lynch him tonight
    if riona is evil and necro is good, evil riona is 100% saying good necro is good.
    Peek requested on Necro

Going to be doing kids bedtimes for a little bit now
    okay, so the caterpillar peeks have been set in motion.

Necro says lord is evil.
    riona says necro is good.

it don't prove riona

we lynch lord tomorrow.

fine.

ecto blasts tusk

Are you 100% resolved on it being tusk?

tusk
    2d
    sK
    bounty

[guffy - only day 1 ]
    i can't take my vote of lord.

blast tusk away, to narrow the gnr field, while lord and riona have immunity tonight.

i think its just riona / lord now. so i think you are blasting away a villager.
    because they won prizes that are open to everyone winning, including the evils, they have been granted immunity by the rest of the village.

so so the naritive goes.

they created the caterpillar peek system that gains the village nothing but watching them stick each others heads in each others asses and tell us that lord is bad and necro is good, and we know nothing else about skunk/riona, but we didnt kill either one of them tonight, but took out someone wh is likely a villager because the real dodgy ones are head and tail of the caterpillar.

how is this hindsight?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

this is it.

Oh you mean you just can’t comprehend a pretty simple piece of logic

Let’s be really clear, I haven’t actually defended him anywhere there, which frankly, you ****ing know. What I did do is try to squeeze the most out of two peeks given one was already locked in. Tell me, how **** would our position be right now if lord was killed and don’t flip wolf? Especially if we took the two kill option as well, which you didn’t seem too bothered by. Nice to have hindsight and all but the reality is the play I suggested was to give village the best odds we could in the circumstances.

But I reckon you know that, just not your style to consider any approach other than your own

Post was PRE lynch and PRE results.

Oh you mean you just can’t comprehend a pretty simple piece of logic

Let’s be really clear, I haven’t actually defended him anywhere there, which frankly, you ****ing know. What I did do is try to squeeze the most out of two peeks given one was already locked in. Tell me, how **** would our position be right now if lord was killed and don’t flip wolf? Especially if we took the two kill option as well, which you didn’t seem too bothered by. Nice to have hindsight and all but the reality is the play I suggested was to give village the best odds we could in the circumstances.

But I reckon you know that, just not your style to consider any approach other than your own

Lord was always going to peek bad and necro was always going to peek good.

tusk was mist likely going to flip green, and people where saying i'm teamed with him for noticing it, so i said peak tusk then,

and if he tuens out to be evil, then look at team tusk & sK (it doesnt exist).. i said this TOOO.

There is a peek on the table, you honestly think peeking you is best option?

peek tusk. if he's evil, then look harder at teak sK & tusk (thst doesn't exist)
    here.

when you were threatning to peek necro....

So that's myself and Ríona that Keith has accused of being a stooge for Lord.

So that's myself and Ríona that Keith has accused of being a stooge for Lord.
    when have i threatned you with being a stooge for lord?

i think i'd remember that.

i said your vote was misplaced, i didnt accuse you of anythin, i said look at who else has voted for me, and why would you want to join that company, i never threatened you. Just wanted you to reflect on your choices.

i also said if you get a kill power, blast riona ww away.

• Advertisement

please quote were i threathened you.

Advertisement