Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Winter Is Here - Game of Thrones II Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Also these peeks are potentially useless. I actually believe Necro got a prize based on the timing of his post.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Actually this is a good point. Riona is one of the brotherhood right? How would a peek fit them?

Lord of light and looking into the flames

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Riona WW wrote: »
    Lord of light and looking into the flames

I got the same thing

• I'm still on Lord to be lynched. I'd happily swap to Keith if the numbers were there but I somehow don't think that'll be the case.

If I had a kill, I'd be using it on Keith.

Lord and Keith are top of my hit list.

sadly I think you are right. Any idea who you will target for Drogon's attack ? I'm going to be voting soon enough and then be out so im also curious if people are going to double up fire/lynch although im sure everything plan wise will have changed by the time I find out what happens.

I can't seem to get anything out of anyone on this. At the moment, if Necro has peeked Lord then why totally waste that on lynching/dragoning him?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Ok trying to read back and come up with some semblance of a plan. Peeks don’t work if the peeked isn’t believed so let’s try this and see can we turn it into a plan

9 left: 7 v 2
    2 kills : mislynch plus munch makes 4 v 2 and lylo if no kill prizes tomorrow

Necro has said he peeked lord

Say I peek Necro

Any way we can then use that to get some sort of locked in result

I'd love if ye both peeked me. At least that way, I'd know Necro couldn't lie about it :pac: Would mean ye would have to either be in it together in a bid to paint me as bad, in which case when I flip good, you've got the last two bads.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,675 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Ok trying to read back and come up with some semblance of a plan. Peeks don’t work if the peeked isn’t believed so let’s try this and see can we turn it into a plan

Say I peek Necro

I like a decision being made but does that miss out on a Drogon Kill?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Say I peek Necro

I'd prefer if you peeked someone else as I know I'm village but yeah if you're on the level go for it.

If you lie and say I'm bad then we have you dead to rights

Say I peek Necro

This works as long as you and Necro aren't team evil.

I'm still on Lord to be lynched. I'd happily swap to Keith if the numbers were there but I somehow don't think that'll be the case.

If I had a kill, I'd be using it on Keith.

Lord and Keith are top of my hit list.

I have to head out for a bit. Will be back in time for the lynch.

I'm putting my vote in for Keith. I get the feeling there's no chance I'll make enough of ye realise Necro's story has holes in it though, and if he has peeked me and wants to clear me good, off with him.

If the village decides on a second target who isn't me, I'll vote in lock step with them, obviously, to save myself.

• Advertisement

I can't seem to get anything out of anyone on this. At the moment, if Necro has peeked Lord then why totally waste that on lynching/dragoning him?

Well there is an opinion from 2d and Riona seems to want to peek Necro, Lordy is being peeked, you may be the only one left. then we lynch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I'd love if ye both peeked me. At least that way, I'd know Necro couldn't lie about it :pac: Would mean ye would have to either be in it together in a bid to paint me as bad, in which case when I flip good, you've got the last two bads.

Haha.

if both were to peek you, we'd have to let you survive the lynch, and in the above text you are forecasting that they both say you are evil, as you are forecasting we would lynch you from there results, but your conclusion is wrong, we would not have the last two bads.

lord & riona suddenly becomes a possibility.

Is Lords solution the best one actually?

We lynch and dragon the same person tonight it's 8 v 2.
    Peek results come back.
    Morning munch 7 v 2.
    Both Necro and Riona peek him. Both say bad he gets lynched and if he flips good it's 6 v 2 and both Necro and Riona are evil. He flips bad we are at 7 v 1.

sKeith wrote: »
    Haha.

if both were to peek you, we'd have to let you survive the lynch, and in the above text you are forecasting that they both say you are evil, as you are forecasting we would lynch you from there results, but your conclusion is wrong, we would not have the last two bads.

He keeps doing this, assuming I'm gonna say he's bad.

At the moment I only think it, I'm waiting on confirmation.

Haha.

Or it stops Necro and you rail-roading me ;)

Haha.

But if we lynch Lord tonight then Necros peek is wasted and we gain no info.

I've been saying this all day :(

Now I can confirm him one way or the other I'm happy to wait for the peek result.

i did say to peek skunk/riona.... somebody even noted i said that....

Necro wrote: »
    I've been saying this all day :(

Now I can confirm him one way or the other I'm happy to wait for the peek result.

Fine.

Who would you lynch in my place?

Right. Let's say we put a pin in Lord until tomorrow. Who is for tonight's target?

Currently I'm thinking about Guffy. Where is he?

• Advertisement

wait did that just happen? see thats why I stay up late to vote. Otherwise i'd be the 1 d!ck going against plan who screws the village,

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Fine.

Who would you lynch in my place?

Someone else from the GnR wagon, I'm convinced that the two converts are there.

Riona is claiming a peek so she's out so that leaves Ecto, who I think is clear from the flavour (rightly or wrongly)

sKeith who I've seen as village most of the game despite my concerns I'm in his pocket.

tusk who has completely disconnected from the thread today

Or

Guffy who... I'm starting to lean that he's good as well.

So order that from would lynch to wouldn't

tusk
    Riona
    sKeith
    Guffy
    Ecto

i did say to peek skunk/riona.... somebody even noted i said that....

Unfortunately it's far too late for that.

I'm voting lord.

Peek results come back.
    Morning munch 7 v 2.
    Both Necro and Riona peek him. Both say bad he gets lynched and if he flips good it's 6 v 2 and both Necro and Riona are evil. He flips bad we are at 7 v 1.

Can someone comment on this please?

Peek results come back.
    Morning munch 7 v 2.

But what if one says good and one says bad.

How does that factor into it.

Not saying it will happen, but let's cover all angles

I'm voting lord.

Why? What do we gain from that? Genuine question? He flips good and evil Necro says yeah he was good. He flips bad and evil Necro says yeah he was bad. At least waiting gives us a chance at an information lynch.

i'd say check skunky.

i can't make head nor tail of her.
    I need to know with Lord, but should his alignment be revealed as evil this will be noted ;)
    Unfortunately it's far too late for that.
    It was 3 hours ago i said that!

But what if one says good and one says bad.

How does that factor into it.

Not saying it will happen, but let's cover all angles

We still lynch him. Whatever way he flips the one who lied is clearly bad.

• Advertisement

It was 3 hours ago i said that!

I know and I've already said that it's a shame Necro didn't wait but he didn't so no point discussing it further.

Advertisement