Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Winter Is Here - Game of Thrones II Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Like... if Lord is village and I come back with a red check on him then he knows I'm a wolf

Why does he want me dead before the peek result?

There's only one reason why that I can possibly think of....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Necro wrote: »
    I don't understand why Lord would want to lynch someone who could potentially clear him.

Explain to me how that's a village thought someone, please.

He is jump ramping up the reteoric now, so that when you say he is converted, the look its all lies is semi believable.

Wont work on me though.

Double kill on him works for me.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,675 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I don't understand why Lord would want to lynch someone who could potentially clear him.

don't know if believes you have a peek. I'll be honest i've questioned if Bronn would too but your game so far has me leaning you village and him the other way even if that has urked me. It's like Lady Stoneheart though, doesn't fit in my head but in the game it seems to be the case.

sKeith wrote: »
    He is jump ramping up the reteoric now, so that when you say he is converted, the look its all lies is semi believable.

Wont work on me though.

Double kill on him works for me.

has anyone even been suggesting another lynch target?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

don't know if believes you have a peek. I'll be honest i've questioned if Bronn would too but your game so far has me leaning you village and him the other way even if that has urked me. It's like Lady Stoneheart though, doesn't fit in my head but in the game it seems to be the case.

If I was a villager, sitting there waiting for a peek knowing that it can only come back one way or the person is lying, then I'd not want to kill them before that happened

• Advertisement

If I was a villager, sitting there waiting for a peek knowing that it can only come back one way or the person is lying, then I'd not want to kill them before that happened

But Lord isn't a villager... so...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

That was you bud, not me.

As I said, you don't get sarcasm, do you. I'll go quote the entire exchange next.

I believe you're probably bad, so I'd rather lynch you. I think you've lied about the peek, so *shrug*

From a self-preservation point of view, I'd rather not die, and if you're good and not lying, grand.

I don't plan on voting for myself. And I think Ecto shouldn't be self-sacrificing given she keeps winning bullets. So who do I vote for, right now, necro?

(Ironically, the post you're responding too was pretty much me saying I'd lynch Keith too, if possible. My take, currently, is at least one of you are bad).

At the moment I think you are right but I don't think he is waiting for a peek cos he disputes you having one. Anyway im more interested if there is lynch ffas being done or if a Drogon target is being picked as ill have to vote in an hour or so probably at latest.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Including the Eva kill on morning 2?

There's something janky going on with the kills and conversions.

Conversion morning one.
    Conversion AND kill morning two
    Failed "attack" on morning three, no conversion (BEFORE the NK dies)
    Kill morning four.

Wolves will always need munches. People have even said that protect prizes straight up referenced munches too.
    N0 - conversion
    N1 - conversion and ecto's kill
    N2 - conversion failed
    N3 - NK dead, so revert so standard ww rules.

Nothing 'janky' that i can see.

>>Conversion AND kill morning two
    kill was ecto, who admitted it.

>>Failed "attack" on morning three, no conversion (BEFORE the NK dies)
    failed 'convert'

>>Wolves will always need munches.

Do they?

well, they got them now, but they didn't NEED them.
    8v2
    6 mislynches and its parity with no munches.

but, its now straight up ww, so

7 v 2

5 v 2 after a mislynch
    3 v 2 after another and its lylo.

so, if this is now straight up ww we have 2 spare mislynches until lylo.
    Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Morning 2 kill was NOT me. Morning 1 was Clara that was me. Dandy/Eva kill was the evils
    Ecto admitted to killing Eva, who was described as being killed as follows.....
    No she didn't. She stated repeatedly she kill Clara day 1

I was posting a snarky reply, followed by the flavour describing the NK making the kill, to counter your accusation.

Seriously, Keith, it's yet another example of you trying to write a narrative against me.

I believe you're probably bad, so I'd rather lynch you. I think you've lied about the peek, so *shrug*

From a self-preservation point of view, I'd rather not die, and if you're good and not lying, grand.

I don't plan on voting for myself. And I think Ecto shouldn't be self-sacrificing given she keeps winning bullets. So who do I vote for, right now, necro?

(Ironically, the post you're responding too was pretty much me saying I'd lynch Keith too, if possible. My take, currently, is at least one of you are bad).

Oh but I do have a peek Lord.

And I'm willing to wait for the result.

Are you?

• Advertisement

Oh but I do have a peek Lord.

And I'm willing to wait for the result.

Are you?

Of course I am, Necro. Why wouldn't I be?
    If you're telling me you'll let me live another day, I'm all for that. As I said earlier, zero sum game. Whether I'm mislynched tonight or tomorrow, you get exposed anyway before end game. :pac:

I was just grabbing the names of those involved. and showing my source.
    I didn't say who done what, i just said these were the people involved and they all came under the blue eyed dragon picture. I missed the indivudual pictures that came at 9:30.

I'm not saying your dodgy but saying we only saw Drogon once was kind of saying who did what and adding that I have bias wasn't really fair. Ecto may be my characters queen but I did put her on my FFA today already despite her now having a dragon kill on the go.

Of course I am, Necro. Why wouldn't I be?
    If you're telling me you'll let me live another day, I'm all for that. As I said earlier, zero sum game. Whether I'm mislynched tonight or tomorrow, you get exposed anyway before end game. :pac:

Why are you so sure I'll call you out as bad?

I'll give the true result of the peek.

Like I've told the truth about everything so far in the game

As I said, you don't get sarcasm, do you. I'll go quote the entire exchange next.

If necro is making up the peek thing the the wolf team is exactly Necro & Riona.

If necro is making up the peek thing the the wolf team is exactly Necro & Riona.

How would we ever know? unless it comes back good you know Lord is going to dispute it.

Do you think he is? Do you think Bronn got a peek power (after getting a protect power)? That's nothing to do with his character? When Ecto has gotten multiple identical powers?

How would we ever know? unless it comes back good you know Lord is going to dispute it.

Auto-priest

Auto-priest

So we have to kill the peeked person for sure at the same time then.

Do you think he is? Do you think Bronn got a peek power (after getting a protect power)? That's nothing to do with his character? When Ecto has gotten multiple identical powers?

*Sigh*

For. The. Last. Time.

My prize from day 1 was a reversal of any kill apart from the munch.

That's what I was told, that's what it did.

If people want to make up scenarios to make it fit my character, they can. That is their prerogative.

I've never once wavered from these facts about my prize.
    Prizes mean powers. These powers may be character target specific, so please consider this before revealing your character. Please also consider the below if choosing to reveal your character....

So this nonsense you're peddling is not of my creation

I was posting a snarky reply, followed by the flavour describing the NK making the kill, to counter your accusation.

Seriously, Keith, it's yet another example of you trying to write a narrative against me.

Yes, ecto killed clara and admitted to it.

you are the one who came on saying ecto admitted to killing eva.

Why did you do that?

sarcasm?

You could have asked me, who did ecto admit to killing, and i would have replied clara. but know, that wouldn't fit what you wanted to happen.

• Advertisement

Yes, ecto killed clara and admitted to it.

you are the one who came on saying ecto admitted to killing eva.

Why did you do that?

sarcasm?

You could have asked me, who did ecto admit to killing, and i would have replied clara. but know, that wouldn't fit what you wanted to happen.

Ah here, Keith. Are you really reading that as an accusation against Ecto? Do I need to put /s at the end of all sarcastic sentences now?

This goes back to what I said AGAIN. You're saying I'm bad, and trying to work back to find justifications. At least Necro was doing proper ISOs. You're taking a very obvious flippant remark and trying to make it something it isn't. Thats just lazy.

You said Ecto killed someone on morning 2. Ecto, me and Necro all pulled you up on that assertion immediately.

Is anyone else reading that as me genuinely accusing Ecto?

So we have to kill the peeked person for sure at the same time then.

btw I am not advocating the village has to chose a lynch target cos Necro chose to target them for a peek, the other villagers should have their say in who is lynched, just thats the only way that scenario would work.

I'm not saying your dodgy but saying we only saw Drogon once was kind of saying who did what and adding that I have bias wasn't really fair. Ecto may be my characters queen but I did put her on my FFA today already despite her now having a dragon kill on the go.

Yes. everything i say can be fact check by going back, as i am using the truth to find out what has and has not happened.

I make mistakes, and when i do they are picked up very quickly, because they are not wrapped in enigmas or secret codes, I talk straight and hopefully people can understand my train of thought and correct me when i am nearing the edge of the road.

my memory is not infallible. I do forget things.

btw I am not advocating the village has to chose a lynch target cos Necro chose to target them for a peek, the other villagers should have their say in who is lynched, just thats the only way that scenario would work.

I'm peeking Lord and if I get the result prior to 9pm I'll tell you all immediately.

Yes. everything i say can be fact check by going back, as i am using the truth to find out what has and has not happened.

I make mistakes, and when i do they are picked up very quickly, because they are not wrapped in enigmas or secret codes, I talk straight and hopefully people can understand my train of thought and correct me when i am nearing the edge of the road.

my memory is not infallible. I do forget things.

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

I'm peeking Lord and if I get the result prior to 9pm I'll tell you all immediately.

If results haven't come back by now I'd be surprised if you get them before 9pm unfortunately :(

The mods want this game over before the beers, so yeah, i can see them giving two peeks out for the competition character flavor be damned.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Actually this is a good point. Riona is one of the brotherhood right? How would a peek fit them?

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    If results haven't come back by now I'd be surprised if you get them before 9pm unfortunately :(

sadly I think you are right. Any idea who you will target for Drogon's attack ? I'm going to be voting soon enough and then be out so im also curious if people are going to double up fire/lynch although im sure everything plan wise will have changed by the time I find out what happens.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Ok trying to read back and come up with some semblance of a plan. Peeks don’t work if the peeked isn’t believed so let’s try this and see can we turn it into a plan

9 left: 7 v 2
    2 kills : mislynch plus munch makes 4 v 2 and lylo if no kill prizes tomorrow

Necro has said he peeked lord

Say I peek Necro

Any way we can then use that to get some sort of locked in result

Advertisement