Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price Changes 19/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,473 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

c.p.w.g.w wrote: »
    Lundstram is an odd one, he had a goal ruled out for offside tonight, made a couple of good runs into the box... Listed as a defender and has 3G, 2A & his the 4th highest scoring defender

People cashing in I guess. I've had him since the start and he'll be there until the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,473 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

• Registered Users Posts: 17,236 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Risers :

udVZkEdl.png

GpbGmMRl.png

Sidibe
    Calvert-Lewin
    Alexander-Arnold

Fallers :

dLzgqktl.png

lw8LEaHl.png

Tierney
    Ake
    Hart
    Brewster
    Smalling
    Johnson

• Registered Users Posts: 18,240 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

sidbe -ebay.
    A wasted talent! :D

I got DCL and Richarlson to get evertons good fixtures after the FA cup hopefully richarlson with get a price rise or two as well.

It seems those fpl influencers' really do influence as I saw sidibe recommended in a few you tube videos.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

SMALLING LOL
    How
    Why

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

km79 wrote: »
    SMALLING LOL
    How
    Why

They haven't stopped players who have left the league from dropping in price this season. First time ever I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Ffs. Just brought Smalling in...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,364 ✭✭✭Shedite27

It seems those fpl influencers' really do influence as I saw sidibe recommended in a few you tube videos.
    TBF I watched half of the Arsenal game and put him in the one to watch thread, he's a standout whenever you watch Everton these days.

That's not claiming a spotters badge on him BTW, pointing out that anyone who watches him wuld be impressed

Why the **** are price changes happening ?

I know this won’t make me popular but I hope the 3 most transferred in players, whoever they are, are not available by the time the next GW kicks off.

Some clubs are playing 2 matches between last and next GW.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,236 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

A lot of Wildcards being played reportedly. Vardy could drop tonight

:eek::eek::eek:

• Advertisement

I know this won’t make me popular but I hope the 3 most transferred in players, whoever they are, are not available by the time the next GW kicks off.

gammygils wrote: »
    A lot of Wildcards being played reportedly. Vardy could drop tonight

:eek::eek::eek:

I thought that wildcards did not count in the price rises / drops or has that changed?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭macraignil

Not that high up in overall rank with my own team but one of my objectives with transfers is to get in players before they rise in price and sell players who are likely to drop. I understand the counter argument that players of the game should wait until the fitness of their team is confirmed but I like to play with a strong bench so even if a transfer does not work out I will still have a reasonable 11 for the next game week. Team value is now 107.3 mil. with .1mill in the bank so I think this way of playing has some merits although since I am still outside the top 206,000 there are probably better things to focus on. Just think there are probably some players of the game doing something similar with early transfers.

Played my second wildcard this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,079 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

I thought that wildcards did not count in the price rises / drops or has that changed?

Correct. They skew the predictions, as per above tweet. Popular picks, like DCL or Sidibe for example might rise a day or two later and players like Button might look like their dropping but get a correction next day because 98% of their transfers were WCs.

I've a thing for Nuns!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,249 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Down:
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6ThYqMGhTLj81qa1l8YztXHoHlftYGoxD00YGS0yVFeKk9kEP&simages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTldBDh4NevEizhzhIGhwGrtAkNuB89Ws88nRumwmlyhM85UKCZ&s

Hayden

• Registered Users Posts: 4,650 ✭✭✭sheroman01

F1ngers wrote: »
    Down:
    Hayden

4.3m playing midfielder. Nice for future WC.

Up:
    Dunk.

Down:
    Vardy
    Connolly

parties-over.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Who needs a party when you've got...

baby-shower-images-99.jpg
    source.gif
    afp_en_2e8be0520f6caaa9dfcff9a953a922fd0c4877bd.jpg?size=776x&q=60

• Registered Users Posts: 9,597 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Kane dropped.

Not the only Harry to have a bad night I guess

prince-harry-header.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Amazing caption.

Up:
    Rashford
    Traoré

Down:
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNU2_EaH7R9qsGOKVsqlQkEjVW9ngW96nUdnaLJiopLGQI1apm6A&s
    Lucas Moura
    Pieters
    Alli

• Registered Users Posts: 6,707 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

I can't believe Pope has held his value, looked like dropping all week. I had resigned myself to losing the profit on him. I might switch him to McCarthy to free up funds as next GWs ft after this deadline (whenever that might be!).

• Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭shmeee

Pete_Cavan wrote: »
    I can't believe Pope has held his value, looked like dropping all week. I had resigned myself to losing the profit on him. I might switch him to McCarthy to free up funds as next GWs ft after this deadline (whenever that might be!).

A good few Wildcards active, keep that in mind, as they won't effect Price Changes but will throw the algorithm out a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭loadwire

shmeee wrote: »
    A good few Wildcards active, keep that in mind, as they won't effect Price Changes but will throw the algorithm out a bit.

Yeah I'd imagine the wildcard thing probably affect the goalkeeper stats more than most. Switching GKs can feel like a waste of a 'real' transfer but if you're wildcarding you are pretty likely to take the chance. I say that as someone who swapped Pope out this week thinking he would go down but I had no other transfer I wanted to make and I wanted rid.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭scotchy

Peters & Lee

:)

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Registered Users Posts: 9,364 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Have exact change for Alli/Rshford out for Salah/DCL in.

FFix has Alli and DCL to move tonight, is that them just throwing a wobbler as the deadline passes? FPLStatistics has them nowhere near rises (-45% and 59%)

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Have exact change for Alli/Rshford out for Salah/DCL in.

FFix has Alli and DCL to move tonight, is that them just throwing a wobbler as the deadline passes? FPLStatistics has them nowhere near rises (-45% and 59%)

fpl stats is always more accurate I find - shot myself in the foot plenty of times using FFFix because I like the layout better - and forgot about fpl stats

Up:
    Foster
    Agüero
    Pérez
    Richarlison
    Grealish

Down:
    Hughes
    Aurier
    Shelvey
    James
    Mount
    Pope
    Travers
    Heaton

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,745 ✭✭✭893bet

****. Both my keepers dropping is a pain. Forgot to look last night.

Advertisement