Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price Changes 19/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭shineon23

It was more thanks to fpl classifying him incorrectly. Surprised he slipped through the net since there are so many stats nerds xg etc these days.
    I suppose we should be thankful that the championship is not glamorous enough for them! :D

In fairness FPL towers have been misclassifying Andy Carroll as a footballer for years and not a word is said!

I still love owning him though! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,374 ✭✭✭Shedite27

It was more thanks to fpl classifying him incorrectly. Surprised he slipped through the net since there are so many stats nerds xg etc these days.
    I suppose we should be thankful that the championship is not glamorous enough for them! :D

He is an odd one, only made 10 starts last year in Championship, ever present in the Premiership.

Only scored 9 goals in 190 appearances over 6 years in the lower leagues, 3 goals in 17 games in the Premiership. There wasn't much to suggest he would do this really. HAd anyone heard of him 6 month ago? I assumed he was Scandanvian when he started getting mentioned on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭Funk It

Shedite27 wrote: »
    He is an odd one, only made 10 starts last year in Championship, ever present in the Premiership.

Only scored 9 goals in 190 appearances over 6 years in the lower leagues, 3 goals in 17 games in the Premiership. There wasn't much to suggest he would do this really. HAd anyone heard of him 6 month ago? I assumed he was Scandanvian when he started getting mentioned on here.

"Worst footballer I have ever seen" - from a Blackpool fan, who still stood by it up to last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,329 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

I thought he was Scandinavian at first as well in fairness! Before I saw Alan Pardew - I assumed he was French - Alain Pardeux. :o

There was a fair indicator in pre-season that Lundstrum was going to start midfield though.
    But at least it was not as bad as years ago when they had a 4.0m midfielder on the list.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

Funk It wrote: »
    "Worst footballer I have ever seen" - from a Blackpool fan, who still stood by it up to last week.

Ireland would kill for a player like Lundstrum, would transform the team by his energy alone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Well, knock me sideways. I had to look Lundstram up to see that he's English. And also that he looks like he's playing in the 1950s.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Well, knock me sideways. I had to look Lundstram up to see that he's English. And also that he looks like he's playing in the 1950s.

Everton released him as a youngster I think. The name rings a bell

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Everton released him as a youngster I think. The name rings a bell

Correct he started with Everton.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Lundstram

Lundstram is at 5.2m now anyway at the rate he is going he could be 6.5m by the end of the season. (Yeah its stram not strum! :D)

http://www.fplstatistics.co.uk/

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

(Yeah its stram not strum! :D)

If everyone could take note of this then that would be great.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Up:
    Baldock
    De Bruyne
    Kelly
    Rico

Down:
    Krafth
    Aké
    David Silva

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,099 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

If everyone could take note of this then that would be great.

No bother, Stung!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

F1ngers wrote: »
    Up:
    Baldock
    De Bruyne
    Kelly
    Rico

Down:
    Krafth
    Aké
    David Silva

81kTc0r6StL._SX425_.jpg

0019643_dr-martens-1460-red_460.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

The only thing better about that would have been if Martin had gone up last night. Could have then been Ball Dock Martin

Up:

Joe-Duffy-Christmas-Eve-16.jpg

Doherty, Son, Rashford, Richarlison, Grealish

Down:

Sideshow-Bob.jpg

David Luiz, Mané, Fabinho

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Price rises and not moving early is killing me these last few weeks

Had all of them as potential transfers in

• Registered Users Posts: 48,141 ✭✭✭✭km79

Interesting that Ricky rose
    Maybe it’s not so crazy after all .......

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Mane missing one GW and gets a drop as people go nuts transferring him out. Poor planning imo. I brought back Cantwell with this gw in mind. Watch as they go into panic mode trying to get him back in when he returns and they find they haven't the funds.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Mane missing one GW and gets a drop as people go nuts transferring him out. Poor planning imo. I brought back Cantwell with this gw in mind. Watch as they go into panic mode trying to get him back in when he returns and they find they haven't the funds.

I think Salah will be the player to have going forward anyway and he's that little bit cheaper

• Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

I think Salah will be the player to have going forward anyway and he's that little bit cheaper

Unless they got Mané very recently, people selling would be selling him for less than than they all buying Salah for.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Pete_Cavan wrote: »
    Unless they got Mané very recently, people selling would be selling him for less than than they all buying Salah for.

Damn you're right!! Didn't realize Mane dropped to a selling price of 12.1 for me so I can't afford Salah. May hold and hope I'm wrong about who to own :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,307 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Mane is a player I would not mind owning and dropping in value.

He will still get returns while fit. His worst run of the season was 2 blanks in a row - away to Chelsea and away to Sheff Utd. He got 12 points the week after.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,509 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

They'll have him back in by Saturday evening. They'll miss nothing.

Up:

giphy.gif

Traoré, D. Henderson

Down:

giphy.gif

Heise, Ayew, Walker-Peters, Wickham, Ruddy

Up:

9f2ad77252650011d787433bff07eee2.png

Down:

6bd1438e5762e6ffd4544b7860de72c0.png

Robertson, Pulisic

• Registered Users Posts: 21,099 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Majestic, just majestic!
    Definely a contender for image of the season.

(But you should have made the label Downey)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

Boy Traoré.

mickmmanutd.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Risers :

m1KY6kLl.png

Alli
    Moura
    James (Man U)

Fallers :

8aEAbB7m.png

cYm5Jzrm.png

Tielemans
    Douglas Luiz
    Abraham
    Ward
    Garner
    Stieperman
    Ajeti

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Abraham down?

Unexpected one especially with most transfers out affecting midfield and defenders...

Strange one imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

UP:

nrm_1418905196-homealone2.jpg

De Bruyne

DOWN:

5422903.jpg

45610684385_5e5d5eca71_b.jpg

Pickford
    Lowton
    Hudson-Odoi
    Andre Gomes