Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€70.19 for a 4 Month Sky Sports Pass from NOW TV with code BANK10

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

I used chat support on the nowtv website and they gave me codes to extend both sports for a month. If I need to do same again in a months time I'll do that (expect to be doing so)

We recognise that it is a fast-moving situation and we are working at speed to ensure we continue to deliver for all of our customers.
    A number of sporting events have been postponed, but not cancelled, so we expect to be able to show these when they are rescheduled.
    Therefore, our sports schedule is likely to look different for a period of time. As more information becomes available, we will continue to provide updates to all of our NOW TV customers.”
    We will continue to keep you up to date on developments as soon as we have more information. Thank you for your patience in these uncertain times, we are doing everything we can to minimise the impact that this will have on our customers.
    In this case, we can generate a voucher code for 1 month of Sports Extra Month Pass and 1 month for the Sky Sports Month Pass as well.
    Please let us know about your confirmation with regards to this so that can assist you accordingly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭steve_r

ok - got a reply with codes for a month extra - no idea whether there's an expiry on these codes though

• Registered Users Posts: 28 NateDogsCats

Apologies if I shouldn't have bumped this but just wondering if anyone has seen / sees any offers for Sky Sports on Now TV. I was keeping an eye on prices and they had 3 months for €19.50 or so for 3 months up until only a few days ago and I was hoping to get it this week as I didn't want to get it too early but it's gone back up to €40pm which I'm not fussed to pay. Wondering if we might see another Pigsback / Groupon deal soon before the PL starts up again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

Anyone have any luck getting another extension since?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

Apologies if I shouldn't have bumped this but just wondering if anyone has seen / sees any offers for Sky Sports on Now TV. I was keeping an eye on prices and they had 3 months for €19.50 or so for 3 months up until only a few days ago and I was hoping to get it this week as I didn't want to get it too early but it's gone back up to €40pm which I'm not fussed to pay. Wondering if we might see another Pigsback / Groupon deal soon before the PL starts up again.

Yeah I am in the same boat. Was thinking of getting it for a few months with that offer but definitely not paying 40 per month. Absolutely ludicrous money and it's not even full HD :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭hjr

Might be worth looking at the Now TV Mobile Month Pass....

It only works on your mobile, but a lot of mobiles are perfect quality for it. and only €7 per month....I used it this season and found it great. Doesn't do all channels, but might be something to look into...

Or choose a Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass

The Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass gives you access to 5 Sky Sports channels on your smartphone for only €7 per month. These channels include Sky Sports Premier League, Racing, Arena, Action and News.

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭4real

hjr wrote: »
    Might be worth looking at the Now TV Mobile Month Pass....

It only works on your mobile, but a lot of mobiles are perfect quality for it. and only €7 per month....I used it this season and found it great. Doesn't do all channels, but might be something to look into...

Or choose a Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass

The Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass gives you access to 5 Sky Sports channels on your smartphone for only €7 per month. These channels include Sky Sports Premier League, Racing, Arena, Action and News.

you could use airplay or miracast to connect to your phone to a smart TV (if you have one)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭Brock Turnpike

4real wrote: »
    you could use airplay or miracast to connect to your phone to a smart TV (if you have one)

My Android phone has a built in Screen Cast function which let's me mirror my phone screen to the TV. Could I use this with Now TV Mobile Sports? Or does it block it some way?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 NateDogsCats

My Android phone has a built in Screen Cast function which let's me mirror my phone screen to the TV. Could I use this with Now TV Mobile Sports? Or does it block it some way?

It blocks it I'm afraid, same with Chromecast.

Advertisement