Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland u20s 6 Nations and World Championahip 2020

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

That’s the second time Crowley has kicked it too low. He got away with that one but he needs to make sure of it first and foremost.

What was Finlay trying to do there? Got away with it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭Bridge93

Really poor game at the minute

• Registered Users Posts: 21,609 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

Crowley's starting to get a bit sloppy now and taking big risks

• Subscribers Posts: 41,137 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Donald lenihan not knowing ruck laws....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,191 ✭✭✭✭Buer

Regardless of whether we score here, going to the corner is incredibly stupid.

Ref being very kind to us as well.

And we don't score. Why on earth turn down a kick in front to go 3 scores ahead?! We're all over the place and need to steady the ship... And the BP is already secured!

Scotland beating England 17-14 and should be further ahead
    Italy 19-7 up in France

Mad comp this year

Shut up Buer.

• Advertisement

What an unbelievable pass from McCann

Shut up Buer.

I see Thomond has got to you. I shall not be silenced!

Why would you box kick into a wind like this? Baffling.

Some of the footwork from our backs is unreal.

Also will someone please give the ref a tissue

• Registered Users Posts: 4,211 ✭✭✭ClanofLams

Missed last weeks game, thought I read this years crop wasn’t the best? Look fairy impressive this evening.

ClanofLams wrote: »
    Missed last weeks game, thought I read this years crop wasn’t the best? Look fairy impressive this evening.

Big improvement on last week but also Wales have been fairly dire

ClanofLams wrote: »

We look OK this evening. Wouldn't put us above that. Keep in mind this Welsh side didn't even get a LBP at home to Italy.

What’s with all the welsh lads playing for English clubs? What’s happening to the regions? Or are there an abnormally large number of English born welsh men in the squad?

Really poor second half this

• Registered Users Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭kingofthekong

Tom Stewart is bloody impressive, Ulster should try and get him involved as soon as possible, outstanding player

What’s the point in sub half backs if you’re not going to use them when your starters are clearly wrecked?

• Advertisement

Bridge93 wrote: »
    What’s with all the welsh lads playing for English clubs? What’s happening to the regions? Or are there an abnormally large number of English born welsh men in the squad?

Really poor second half this

There's four lads in the 23 (Llyod, Costelow, John and Griffin) playing in England and all but Griffin were born in Wales and moved to English schools for sixth form.
    Rest of the squad are playing with the regions.

• Registered Users Posts: 67,141 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Eeked it out. Well done lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,075 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

Guys being brought on with 10 seconds to play. I hate that.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,075 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

A win is a win, but disappointing second half. Concentration dropped big time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭Granny15

Hernan had a quietly effective game. I’d say his tackle count was up in the high teens

vienne86 wrote: »
    Guys being brought on with 10 seconds to play. I hate that.

You'd have to be disappointed but someone like Corkery is very young. If he was 1 month younger he could play 2 more years at this level.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,920 ✭✭✭✭stephen_n

vienne86 wrote: »
    A win is a win, but disappointing second half. Concentration dropped big time.

I think the weather made a big difference in both halves. We possibly handled it slightly better than the Welsh overall but just about.

Buer wrote: »
    You'd have to be disappointed but someone like Corkery is very young. If he was 1 month younger he could play 2 more years at this level.

Ah Corkery has started at 10 for Leinster As. He’s well able for this level.

He’s better than the last 10 seconds.

There’s not a whole lot between Finlay and Murphy as well. Let the boys play.

EDIT: Mind you Nucifora being there and looking over McNamara’s shoulder probably didn’t help.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,788 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Faugheen wrote: »
    What’s the point in sub half backs if you’re not going to use them when your starters are clearly wrecked?

PM Joe Schmidt and he'll tell you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,574 ✭✭✭clsmooth

Thought Stewart, McCann, Finlay, Crowley, Dan Kelly and Andrew Smith were all very good.

Advertisement