Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crisis on Infinite Earths (Arrowverse Crossover 2019)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,367 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

That was Super.

Kevin Conroy :D:D:D

Once again the major downside to it is Batwoman.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,093 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Yeah I think that was a fitting ending for that character.

Wish the president had popped in to have a chat with his alter ego

I was expecting Kevin Smith as a really cheap cameo disappointed he's not shown up yet looking forward to flash later now gonna try find a seven seas version at 1 or 2am

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I was expecting Kevin Smith as a really cheap cameo disappointed he's not shown up yet looking forward to flash later now gonna try find a seven seas version at 1 or 2am

Kevin Smith is hosting the Crisis Aftermath panel type show after Sunday's premiere and tonight's episode. Its not great, watched Sunday, but doubt I'll bother with tonight's after show. Would be epic to see Jay and Silent Bob pop up, but even a Kevin Smith cameo would be class. I do think Jay and Silent Bob briefly cameo-d on The Flash before unless that was a weird dream.

I've been able to watch at 2am the last two nights, so you should be grand.

Kevin Smith is hosting the Crisis Aftermath panel type show after Sunday's premiere and tonight's episode. Its not great, watched Sunday, but doubt I'll bother with tonight's after show. Would be epic to see Jay and Silent Bob pop up, but even a Kevin Smith cameo would be class. I do think Jay and Silent Bob briefly cameo-d on The Flash before unless that was a weird dream.

I've been able to watch at 2am the last two nights, so you should be grand.

CorruptWeightyEgg-size_restricted.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,305 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Do I need to watch Black Lightning? Never got into the show

fritzelly wrote: »

No.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,905 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Haven't watched this week's episode yet but from what I've heard it can be skipped as all that happens is
    one of the characters gets affected by the anti matter and sees versions of herself from different earths. The episode ends with Black Lightning disappearing in a flash of light before his Earth gets destroyed by the anti matter wave.

In the last episode of Black Lightning
    they do have the red sky of Crisis and Black Lightning's world begins to be destroyed, but at the last second Black Lightning gets zapped away (presumably by the monitor - it was the same effect as when Oliver & Company started getting zapped away from Earth 38 anyway), but we don't see where he was sent to or anything.
    and that's how Black Lightning will tie in to Crisis.

Loved that episode, but Supermans underpants

image-20160921-21674-1usr7yj.jpg?ixlib=rb-1.1.0&q=45&auto=format&w=600&h=419&fit=crop&dpr=1

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Martin Tyler AgueroooOO

Seeing Kevin Conroy and hearing that voice was the greatest moment ever for me and having that version made it even better.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭Minime2.5

10 years of religious just flushed down the toilet. This is not what the fans of that show wanted to see

Minime2.5 wrote: »
    10 years of religious just flushed down the toilet. This is not what the fans of that show wanted to see

What's that supposed to mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭Minime2.5

What's that supposed to mean?
    Every fan of smallville wanted to see Tom Welling in the suit. Consider the characters that made sacrifices on that show for him just to turn his back on his Destiny

Wasn't interested in returning to the character but was happy with this swan song

• Registered Users Posts: 55,462 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

That was fun!

Anyone disappointed that Osric Chau's character wasn't called Kevin? :)

Great surprise cameo from
    Tom Ellis
    - I don't think he was even in the credits at the start.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

Mr E wrote: »
    That was fun!

Anyone disappointed that Osric Chau's character wasn't called Kevin? :)

Great surprise cameo from
    Tom Ellis
    - I don't think he was even in the credits at the start.

He wasnt , the whole thing was kept fairly hush hush , hence him denying he was in it. Was delighted to see the cameo. Also Constantine's mentioning that Jimmy Corrigan looked different was a the nod to the Constantine TV show.

Had heard a rumour about that particular cameo, so wasn't surprised, but it didn't spoil my enjoyment of the moment. :D

Had a good feeling that cameo would happen just a pity they couldn't get Scanlan back as Corrigan.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,709 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

McLoughlin wrote: »
    Shame it was stock footage though. For me the best easter eggs were the Batman 89 and Batman 66 theme tune
    Apparently they were all ready to do a scene both shows agreed but there was something about work permits. Is there a difference between 2 Canadian provinces

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Apparently they were all ready to do a scene both shows agreed but there was something about work permits. Is there a difference between 2 Canadian provinces

The same reason they had to use Season 1 Titans footage in the Supergirl opening montage for Crisis.

Kevin Conroy ironically didn't have the steel grit of Batman animated series I'm guessing he was the Frank Miller Dark Knight version.

So the actor playing Jim Corrigan is Stephen Lobo, Jim Corrigan was originally played on screen by Emmett Scanlan who then went on to play Lobo in Krypton and Krypton is the one show not to get a cameo as of yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,709 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    The same reason they had to use Season 1 Titans footage in the Supergirl opening montage for Crisis.

Yep

In relation to that
    Lucifer
    cameo, it has been confirmed that it was set 5 years before
    Lucifer Season 1

That was a cracking episode - so long to wait now

In relation to that
    Lucifer
    cameo, it has been confirmed that it was set 5 years before
    Lucifer Season 1

Big thanks for this clarification :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Just realised part 4 is a month away... Gutted! Great final episode

Cotts72 wrote: »
    Just realised part 4 is a month away... Gutted! Great final episode

At least part 4 and 5 are on the same day

• Advertisement

I really wish by pulling that switcharo he'd turned into armour superman he is a fantastic as that character the really willy weasel type you know only wants to save himself but isn't put ouy by having to save everyone else to do it.

Advertisement