Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭lola85

Drogheda just never struck me as a place big enough to have a market for rival drug gangs to be shooting each other.

Drogheda is Irelands 2nd biggest town.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Satanist

The gangs involved operate from the border down into North County Dublin, it's much bigger than Drogheda.

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭Righteouswrong

What do the Boylans from Dublin have to do with it?

Also nice to see activity on this forum again

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

Thing is also these people see nothing wrong with driving to certain parts of town to buy what ever for their Saturday night and don't give it a second thought. When in reality they are directly contributing to the problems in these places. I've seen drugs be openly dealt in Drogheda regularly, one particular car park at a leisure centre is a hive of activity on Fridays. You get kids as young as 14-15 ride up to a parked car on a bike and business is done in seconds.

And get probably 2% pure cocaine of these tossers. I dont know anyone here where i live who have ever bought drugs of travellers. Or anything else for that matter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,546 ✭✭✭Hoboo

What do the Boylans from Dublin have to do with it?

Different boylans, both from Drogs. K and J.

Hearing it wasn't 'fued' related at all, we have a new player and these guys from history don't mess about,.they'll wipe the floor with everyone. Nothing to do with drugs, lads supposidly shouting their mouth off.

And get probably 2% pure cocaine of these tossers. I dont know anyone here where i live who have ever bought drugs of travellers. Or anything else for that matter.

You think the Maguires or any other traveller are on the street dealing?

Hoboo wrote: »
    You think the Maguires or any other traveller are on the street dealing?

Obviously not but their runners getting it off them to sell i guess.

be interesting to see this all play out, especially if a third party has become involved, a theory that’s currently doing the rounds on twitter, May explain why there hasn’t been any deaths up until now.

be interesting to see this all play out, especially if a third party has become involved, a theory that’s currently doing the rounds on twitter, May explain why there hasn’t been any deaths up until now.

There hasn't been any deaths because they keep missing vital organs. The guy who was shot today was dealing with one of the boylans, they went into a tanning salon shouting their mouths off, which just so happens to be a cash cleaner for a long established armed group from the republic and the north. They haven't the muscle for that level,.if anything it might send a few running.

• Advertisement

The Drogs of War are smalltime punks who are out of control. The only one making money out of this local feud seem to be the Irish Wheelchair Association. The party will soon be over for these reprobates. This is Drogheda not the South Bronx.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Ratbags

Any links to theory’s or accounts follow some but nothing’s stood out

Ratbags wrote: »
    Any links to theory’s or accounts follow some but nothing’s stood out

You've blown your cover yet again Garda Dumdum. So many questions, so little time.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Drogheda just never struck me as a place big enough to have a market for rival drug gangs to be shooting each other.

Yet one of the men in the feud is a major heroin dealer nationally whose relationship to leading guards Statewide was openly talked about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭BDI

You've blown your cover yet again Garda Dumdum. So many questions, so little time.

Jesus Christ thank god new accounts keep turning up to tell us who the guards are, then give us all the info they just read on twitter.

How else would we know what’s what in gangland. Lucky the gaurds haven’t figured out how to use twitter. They could set up an account to cause a bit of disruption and trick you lads into thinking you know what’s happening in any argument in the country at any time.

Most of the time some fella gets drunk and shoots his mouth off or acts too big for his boots. Then it spirals out of control between two sides.

None of yous are in the Gucci gang. None of yous have a clue what’s going on. If you did, you’d be too smart or too afraid to be on boards telling people while telling the gaurds you won’t annswer their questions.

Spare a thought for todays hitman. No doubt holed up in some caravan or hovel, high fiving his few comrades and after blowing half of his payday on an ounce of marching powder. The adrenaline is still flowing as stories and jokes are passed around like a bimbo at a swingers party. Optimum buzz time now but oh to be a little fly on the dungeon wall when reality sets in in the early hours of tomorrow morning. When the sniff has lost its magic powers or there's just no more left. The sun is peaking through the curtains the birds chirping away like the sound of a jack hammer drilling through you're brain. Hows the party now Mr Assassin? Was it worth it? Where do you go from here?

BDI wrote: »
    Jesus Christ thank god new accounts keep turning up to tell us who the guards are, then give us all the info they just read on twitter.

How else would we know what’s what in gangland. Lucky the gaurds haven’t figured out how to use twitter. They could set up an account to cause a bit of disruption and trick you lads into thinking you know what’s happening in any argument in the country at any time.

Most of the time some fella gets drunk and shoots his mouth off or acts too big for his boots. Then it spirals out of control between two sides.

None of yous are in the Gucci gang. None of yous have a clue what’s going on. If you did, you’d be too smart or too afraid to be on boards telling people while telling the gaurds you won’t annswer their questions.

If you’re long time reader of this thread you’ll know that a few times members of certain gangs have come on here ranting at someone, aul flashy was on here once before himself.

If you’re long time reader of this thread you’ll know that a few times members of certain gangs have come on here ranting at someone, aul flashy was on here once before himself.

Sure he was

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭40supple

It’s not just the Drogheda market up for grabs, it south Louth (Drogheda, Ardee, clougherhead Etc) East Meath (Duleek, Bettystown Laytown Etc) north county Dublin (Balbriggan Etc)

Just for the record I've zero to do with any of it, anything I hear is from someone who works with some of the lads involved or friends who are guards in drogs and balbriggan.

Edit: don't want anyone getting backlash

• Advertisement

Just for the record I've zero to do with any of it, anything I hear is from a youth worker who works with some of the younger lads involved or friends who are guards in drogs and balbriggan.

I wish I could multi-quote. I’d quote you telling the gaurd that you weren’t giving him any info. Then I’d quote you saying you get info from the guards.

Then I’d tell flashy to stop telling all the lads in the youth reach his info.

Lmfao a guard hardly just fascinated with all the gangland happenings and theories follow the usual ones on twitter but thought by the twitter theory being mentioned that I’d missed something big floating around bit of paranoia from the usual posters when someone new starts posting been following this thread silently from the start maybe welcome new posters on the thread you’d never know what we know 😀

I wish I could multi-quote. I’d quote you telling the gaurd that you weren’t giving him any info. Then I’d quote you saying you get info from the guards.

Then I’d tell flashy to stop telling all the lads in the youth reach his info.

If you were here longer than a week you'd understand the Garda questions joke. You'd also be able to quote nevermind multi-quote.

Lmfao a guard hardly just fascinated with all the gangland happenings and theories follow the usual ones on twitter but thought by the twitter theory being mentioned that I’d missed something big floating around bit of paranoia from the usual posters when someone new starts posting been following this thread silently from the start maybe welcome new posters on the thread you’d never know what we know 😀

It's a joke lad. Again, if you were here a while you'd get that. You couldn't be following it from.the start, 20 months ago (by me funnily enough).

If you were here longer than a week you'd understand the Garda questions joke. You'd also be able to quote nevermind multi-quote.

I’ve been here since the General got shot. I just have to leave for a year or two every now and again because I get too into it. Hence my huge post count in a small amount of time. I usually get fed up and close my account. My phone just won’t let me multi quote without hassle.

I’ve been here since the General got shot. I just have to leave for a year or two every now and again because I get too into it. Hence my huge post count in a small amount of time. I usually get fed up and close my account. My phone just won’t let me multi quote without hassle.

The general was shot in 1994. Boards started in 2000. I'm out.

It's a joke lad. Again, if you were here a while you'd get that. You couldn't be following it from.the start, 20 months ago (by me funnily enough).

Note to self include sense of humour 😀 yup been reading from the start only game enough to post lately glad to see some life in thread again

Note to self include sense of humour 😀 yup been reading from the start only game enough to post lately glad to see some life in thread again

You joined in July? Doesnt matter anyhow. There's an original thread 18 months long, worth a flick through at times when there was a shooting of you haven't seen that one.

You joined in July? Doesnt matter anyhow. There's an original thread 18 months long, worth a flick through at times when there was a shooting of you haven't seen that one.

Yeah I joined in July but you don’t need to join to read the threads but doesn’t matter as you say just didn’t get the joke I will know for next time

• Advertisement

Yeah I joined in July but you don’t need to join to read the threads but doesn’t matter as you say just didn’t get the joke I will know for next time

Of course yes, my apologies. Now feck off back to store st.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement