Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,089 ✭✭✭Mech1

septictank wrote: »
    Could someone pm me the McGregor call out in the car video please Luke's brother, has a way with words.

search "Dublin Whatsapp" on youtube.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭JMMCapital

Complete inbred scrote that lad is wannabe gangster

• Registered Users Posts: 7,023 ✭✭✭Jeff2

septictank wrote: »
    Could someone pm me the McGregor call out in the car video please Luke's brother, has a way with words.

BTW there are 2 other videos on that channel about the call out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

JMMCapital wrote: »
    Complete inbred scrote that lad is wannabe gangster

Lad in the video? I got the feeling he’s 100% sincere in his offer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

The Sun have posted an article saying that Flashy is overplaying his hand regarding his claim that he is Kinahan backed. And Whistleblower has tweeted saying that the insta photo of them saying they were in Dubai is bull****.

https://www.thesun.ie/news/4454567/mr-flashy-mob-gucci-gang-use-kinahan-name-drugs-trade/amp?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebarweb&__twitter_impression=true

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

I can't see the picture properly it's a bit blurry, but who is that over flashy's shoulder in the background? Nobody?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,465 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Jeff2 wrote: »

BTW there are 2 other videos on that channel about the call out.

Who is that <SNIP>?

Is it a parody or dies he think he is serious.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭KM792

Dante7 wrote: »
    The Sun have posted an article saying that Flashy is overplaying his hand regarding his claim that he is Kinahan backed. And Whistleblower has tweeted saying that the insta photo of them saying they were in Dubai is bull****.

https://www.thesun.ie/news/4454567/mr-flashy-mob-gucci-gang-use-kinahan-name-drugs-trade/amp?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebarweb&__twitter_impression=true

Surely somebody from Dublin can clarify if that pic was taken in a Dublin club or a dubai one.
    He was prob only having people on with the caption

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Satanist

It would be an extraordinary coincidence that they use the exact same exit signs in Dubai and Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭ChuckLarry

KM792 wrote: »
    Surely somebody from Dublin can clarify if that pic was taken in a Dublin club or a dubai one.

Does anybody know how recent the screenshot is?

It’s 40 degrees in Dubai at the minute and 2 of the lads are wearing jumpers so doesn’t add up there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭JMMCapital

begbysback wrote: »
    Lad in the video? I got the feeling he’s 100% sincere in his offer

Nah Murray brothers

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

KM792 wrote: »

It's obviously in Dublin.

Knackers in a Dubai club wearing tracksuits? One in a jacket in 38c heat at night?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

ChuckLarry wrote: »
    Does anybody know how recent the screenshot is?

It’s 40 degrees in Dubai at the minute and 2 of the lads are wearing jumpers so doesn’t add up there

You often see group photos of these guys where one of them is wearing shorts and someone else a Canada Goose parka.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,023 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Suckit wrote: »
    I can't see the picture properly it's a bit blurry, but who is that over flashy's shoulder in the background? Nobody?

Looks like Scott Capper with no eyes or eyebrows. :)

Who is the red haired guy in the background looking at them. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

sabat wrote: »
    You often see group photos of these guys where one of them is wearing shorts and someone else a Canada Goose parka.

Is that standard clothes issue for lads in the drug trade?. I see similarly dressed young lads around Rialto on a regular basis, usually hanging around outside the same house during the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,631 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Is that standard clothes issue for lads in the drug trade?. I see similarly dressed young lads around Rialto on a regular basis, usually hanging around outside the same house during the day.

Its mad how they singly handily make designer gear look as common as muck ,
    Wearing designer gear (with big labels ) now means your a scrote its kinda of mental when its aimed at higher society,

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭hankless

Yeah but the scrotes are all wearing knock offs. And they might wear something (usually fake) with a brand name on it, but the rest of their clobber is rags.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

hankless wrote: »
    Yeah but the scrotes are all wearing knock offs. And they might wear something (usually fake) with a brand name on it, but the rest of their clobber is rags.

There's some Instagram page that sells these designer brands that are apparently top quality knock offs. These knackers get their designer brands from them. They're located in ballyfermot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭TheW1zard

I follow a few of them on instagram and none of them in that photo are in Dubai. ( Glen has not accepted my friend request yet unfortunately lol)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

TheW1zard wrote: »
    I follow a few of them on instagram and none of them in that photo are in Dubai.

Scotty C definitely isn't anyway!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

Omackeral wrote: »
    Scotty C definitely isn't anyway!

Which one is he and where is he?

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭White lighting

Which one is he and where is he?

Hes locked up at the moment

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭sasta le

TheW1zard wrote: »
    I follow a few of them on instagram and none of them in that photo are in Dubai. ( Glen has not accepted my friend request yet unfortunately lol)

You know them?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭sasta le

Where in Dublin is that photo taken?

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Anus Von Skidmark

sasta le wrote: »
    Where in Dublin is that photo taken?

Probably 'The Broken Arms' in Finglas

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭TheW1zard

sasta le wrote: »
    You know them?

Not in the slightest, just curiosity!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭ifElseThen

MarkY91 wrote: »
    There's some Instagram page that sells these designer brands that are apparently top quality knock offs. These knackers get their designer brands from them. They're located in ballyfermot.

In my son's class, one of the mothers is a girl from Crumlin, works in a credit union, wears €600 gucci runners. I think it's just their vacuous mentality, no problem dropping that bread just to be seen wearing a brand.

Go into Brown Thomas at the weekend and see all types buying those high-end brands.

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Looks like Scott Capper with no eyes or eyebrows. :)

Who is the red haired guy in the background looking at them. :)

That's what I thought, but he moved when the picture was being taken that's why his face blurry. A few in the background the same.

That couldn't be him though, unless the picture was taken a while ago :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Blanc von lobster

ifElseThen wrote: »
    In my son's class, one of the mothers is a girl from Crumlin, works in a Credit Union, wears €600 gucci runners. I think it's just their vacuous mentality, no problem dropping that bread just to be seen wearing a brand.

Go into Brown Thomas at the weekend and see all types buying those high-end brands.

That's why Burberry had a 'brand crisis' a few years ago. In other words, they were really pissed off with skangers wearing their stuff and putting off the wealthy people who had been buying it for ages.

• Advertisement

Man walking through Coolock housing estate with almost €245,000 of heroin arrested
    Man arrested and drugs worth €234k seized after gardaí give chase in Coolock
    Man arrested as gardaí seize €245,000 worth of drugs and cash
    Gardaí have seized drugs and uncovered cash following searches in Dublin.

Gardaí stated that a man was stopped following "a short foot pursuit" on Monday and searched.

During the search, gardaí discovered Heroin - pending analysis - with an estimated street value of €234,000.

The man, in his 20s, was arrested and he is being detained under the provisions of section 2 of the Criminal Justice (Drug Trafficking) Act 1996 as amended.

Gardaí said that following further searches, cannabis herb - pending analysis - with an estimated value of approximately €7,000 was discovered along with a sum of cash.

Gardaí said the combined total of drugs and cash seized was €245,000.

They added that investigations are ongoing

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement