Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Pasor84

Hes blaming mr big of getting his brother in law richie carberry murdered.

Mr big very quiet lately,after trial and rc murder he must be feeling the heat

• Registered Users Posts: 13 LaCosaNausea

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭The gray bird

Pasor84 wrote: »
    Mr big very quiet lately,after trial and rc murder he must be feeling the heat

Not really mate hes been in pubs around the coolock area lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭KM792

I thought he was supposedly not even leaving his house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Berserker5

He'd be taking a huge risk in a pub

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭40supple

GNDOCB has recovered 108 firearms and 3,000 rounds of ammunition since its formation in 2015.

Other figures released show how €167m worth of drugs were seized and €10m in cash recovered in almost four years.
    All the Heat, deaths, prisoners & individuals in exile!!!
    Would it not of been easier just to give Gary H & Co their money back, that was a bad move by DK that caused a chain reaction I’m sure he’s regretting

40supple wrote: »
    GNDOCB has recovered 108 firearms and 3,000 rounds of ammunition since its formation in 2015.

Other figures released show how €167m worth of drugs were seized and €10m in cash recovered in almost four years.
    Would it not of been easier just to give Gary H & Co their money back, that was a bad move by DK that caused a chain reaction I’m sure he’s regretting

Does anyone know what went on with the alleged 2 million

Was dk saying the money was tied up in drug deals

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭NewMan1982

Berserker5 wrote: »
    Does anyone know what went on with the alleged 2 million

Was dk saying the money was tied up in drug deals

The money was just resting in his account

NewMan1982 wrote: »
    The money was just resting in his account

Was madness either way handing over that money

Kinahan just plugged the nearest black hole with the money

And told GH to fukk off by the sound of it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Alliance123

Doubt that. Tho didnt he request bail from a judge b4 so he cud drink pints with his son when he visits from UK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭The gray bird

KM792 wrote: »
    I thought he was supposedly not even leaving his house.

Supposedly supposedly init 😂

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

Maybe the whistleblower has lit a fire under the gardais ass with the passports up on his page.
    https://www.thesun.ie/news/4872471/man-arrested-finglas-passport/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

wouldn't wipe my a/rse with that rag

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭septictank

Helicopter doing laps around River road/Pelletstown, Finglas.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Deco Barry

40supple wrote: »

You can bet your life if cancer had his time back he would have never had him murdered but he does have a huge ego and thought he was invincible,now he has to live in the desert for the rest of his life,equally the monk would never have attempted the Regency if he had any idea of the retaliation that was going to follow although if they got Daniel it wouldn't have been so bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 gw123gw

Deco Barry wrote: »
    You can bet your life if cancer had his time back he would have never had him murdered but he does have a huge ego and thought he was invincible,now he has to live in the desert for the rest of his life,equally the monk would never have attempted the Regency if he had any idea of the retaliation that was going to follow although if they got Daniel it wouldn't have been so bad.

only reason the retaliation was so bad after regency was cause they got DB instead

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭ACAguy

gw123gw wrote: »
    only reason the retaliation was so bad after regency was cause they got DB instead

I think it was a case of not finding DK so just take someone else and DB after running one way he then turned back and ran straight into the AK47 lads,going by the CCTV released they set a trap by sending PH and flat cap in one way to flush people out towards mago and nathan and I think DB was the only one that fell right into it.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

If Gary hadn't of tried to kill Dan the man (Hitting JM instead) then none of this would have come about

I think it was a case of not finding DK so just take someone else and DB after running one way he then turned back and ran straight into the AK47 lads,going by the CCTV released they set a trap by sending PH and flat cap in one way to flush people out towards mago and nathan and I think DB was the only one that fell right into it.

what im saying is the retaliation was that bad as it brought DBs family into the feud on a personal level, whereas if didnt get him i dont think DK would of brought the same level of response

If Gary hadn't of tried to kill Dan the man (Hitting JM instead) then none of this would have come about

Agreed!

I think he got a bit too big for his boots,he thought his uncles name was enough to make DK think twice about mugging him off but how wrong he was.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭White lighting

I think he got a bit too big for his boots,he thought his uncles name was enough to make DK think twice about mugging him off but how wrong he was.

I don't know what he is like but he always had a reputation as someone not to be fcuked around with even in the 90's.

I have been in his brothers company on numerous occasions and he always came across as sound and relatively quiet.

Dan i'm talking about by the way

I don't know what he is like but he always had a reputation as someone not to be fcuked around with even in the 90's.

I have been in his brothers company on numerous occasions and he always came across as sound and relatively quiet.

Dan i'm talking about by the way

He is an out and out psychopath for god sake he has about a century of murders to his name and you're calling him a sound fella that's quiet?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,610 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

How many Hutchs are there? Surely they must've all been killed by now?

The Nal wrote: »
    How many Hutchs are there? Surely they must've all been killed by now?

there is plenty of hutches in the North inner city, as far as those involved in the feud id say 4

• Advertisement

He is an out and out psychopath for god sake he has about a century of murders to his name and you're calling him a sound fella that's quiet?

I'm talking about Christy junior not dan or hutch. Christy Jr was a nice fella when i knew him

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement