Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The glorious 12th

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,015 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

Odhinn wrote: »
    The mask doth drop....

He knows about Jesus right? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,845 ✭✭✭timthumbni

You are dealing with posters who seem to have been raised on a diet of Pinewood Studio films and Pathé newsreels.

They have no concept of the lead in or the context at all, or willfully ignore it.

Yep, certainly hard to know if the Germans were in the right or wrong in ww2. This is turning into a Irish republican parody now surely.? Next thing you know Liam will be offering babysitting services for flips sake.

The mask doth drop....

Not religious pal. It’s all a bit silly for anyone intelligent yes?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭munsterlegend

timthumbni wrote: »
    Yep, certainly hard to know if the Germans were in the right or wrong in ww2. This is turning into a Irish republican parody now surely.? Next thing you know Liam will be offering babysitting services for flips sake.

Or the butchers opening a butcher shop with humans not on the menu? We can all be crude. It really gets us nowhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Odhinn

You don't have to be a practicing anything to have a sectarian bias against a religous sect.

• Advertisement

No chief, you tried to take a nasty route. You've shown yourself.

Or the butchers opening a butcher shop with humans not on the menu? We can all be crude. It really gets us nowhere.

Wtf are you taking about here? If it’s to do with the shankill scum then you are barking up the wrong tree.

No chief, you tried to take a nasty route. You've shown yourself.

From someone who was questioning who was in the right in ww2 you are some craic. Who does that apart from dopey Irish republicans ffs?

From someone who was questioning who was in the right in ww2 you are some craic. Who does that apart from dopey Irish republicans ffs?

Liar.
    Back then given an option one might choose German over British. In retrospect, not so much.

Sure keep on spinning yarns Tim, not even you believe them.
    Nasty piece of work Tim.

You don't have to be a practicing anything to have a sectarian bias against a religous sect.

I’ve never taken you to be religious. I think all religions are silly tbh. Each to their own of course but I have no interest in that nonsense.

• Advertisement

Liar.

Sure keep on spinning yarns Tim, not even you believe them.
    Nasty piece of work Tim.

Worse than the nazis? Plenty of your mates seem to have a fondness for them. Anything against the dastardly brits aye?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Odhinn

I’ve never taken you to be religious. I think all religions are silly tbh. Each to their own of course but I have no interest in that nonsense.

I'm not. It just strikes me as odd that somebody would ascribe a more intense hate of jews to catholics, when you have Martin Luthers "on the Jews and their lies" floating about.

Wtf are you taking about here? If it’s to do with the shankill scum then you are barking up the wrong tree.

You are making potshots about victims of paedophiles.

I'm not. It just strikes me as odd that somebody would ascribe a more intense hate of jews to catholics, when you have Martin Luthers "on the Jews and their lies" floating about.

Religion is such a pile of crap. I agree with you there.

Worse than the nazis? Plenty of your mates seem to have a fondness for them. Anything against the dastardly brits aye?

Liar Tim.
    The more you peddle the more you embarrass yourself. Go on and infer something else about the jews again. Nasty man. Wheels coming off for you now.

• Registered Users Posts: 67,496 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Get as many hits in as you can there tim. :):)

You have no choice but to keep digging I suppose. Your tag team have deserted you.

Liar Tim.
    The more you peddle the more you embarrass yourself. Go on and infer something else about the jews again. Nasty man. Wheels coming off for you now.

Nazis or the rest of the world? Who’s better? In your mind there is a dilemma. No one else has concerns but I suppose if you hate the dastardly brits that much then you can even consider the nazis as the better option.

And stop putting the word liar in front of my name.

Have some manners.

Get as many hits in as you can there tim. :):)

You have no choice but to keep digging I suppose. Your tag team have deserted you.

I speak for myself. I don’t need any” thanks Davy “ to make me feel better. He must be a world record “thanks” poster btw. Ha.

I speak for myself. I don’t need any” thanks Davy “ to make me feel better. He must be a world record “thanks” poster btw. Ha.

A wee bit of insecurity there tim?

I'm sure you can get a few likes if you posted something of note.

• Advertisement

A wee bit of insecurity there tim?

I'm sure you can get a few likes if you posted something of note.

Like you pal? Hard for a working man though so forgive my slackness. Lol.

Like you pal? Hard for a working man though so forgive my slackness. Lol.

Don't be dragging the working man into it. He bore the brunt of the wars his 'betters' forced him to fight.

Wow. Says it all.

Sooner that organisation is consigned to the annals of history the better.
    Not even a blush out of it's defenders here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭trashcan

blanch152 wrote: »
    We don't whitewash Bloody Sunday, we shouldn't whitewash those claiming to be "seeking freedom".

Depends who "we" are. The British Government had a good enough go for enough years.

See yer man who murdered the 2 British soldiers in west Belfast has died.

He would have no idea just how much his cowardly actions that day would have in the future. At least west Belfast has plenty of stolen cars though.

Wow. Says it all.

Sooner that organisation is consigned to the annals of history the better.
    Not even a blush out of it's defenders here.

It’s hardly any surprise. Both stem from the same mindsets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭janfebmar

I am just back to the thread now for a few minutes only, after a few hours break....I pointed out before how Davycc has thanked Francie thousands of times but never posted anything himself. LOL.

janfebmar wrote: »
    I am just back to the thread now for a few minutes only, after a few hours break....I pointed out before how Davycc has thanked Francie thousands of times but never posted anything himself. LOL.

I don’t need any thanks. Sometimes I do not agree with you. You don’t agree with me etc. The shinnerbots have to hive together though. Not very secure in individually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭janfebmar

Why do catholic’s seem to have a hatred for Jews?

Hounded them out of Limerick. Let little or no refugees in here before, during or after the war. Sent condolences to Germany on the death of Hitler (another born and bred Catholic) only weeks after the Nazi death camps were exposed to the world.

• Advertisement

I don’t need any thanks. Sometimes I do not agree with you. You don’t agree with me etc. The shinnerbots have to hive together though. Not very secure in individually.

I think those that have 'like envy' and count them up are the insecure ones myself.

I have never actually noticed who likes what really.

Advertisement